Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 08-27-2019, 04:15 AM

Someone special

At this time, I see there is no reconciliation coming up w my ex-husband. I’m loving my life either way. I must say I have had so much fun meeting new people and dating. I am able to see who I want when I want. I have truly enjoyed this time, but I was wondering if I would be having one special and constant lover coming up soon in my life. I noticed the moon is in the second house, but I’m not sure why. Maybe bc I am a possessive Taurus.
I view my male friends as my “things”.

Venus and Mars are exact, while the Sun is 3 degrees away all sitting nicely in 5th house. Mercury in Leo is also close by. Is there a secret relationship coming up? Or is it Via combust? I only see Mercury and Moon applying, so just not sure.

A lot of times I look at the Sabian Symbol for the moon, and it usually helps me interpret my feelings. But this has me thrown off:
PHASE 79 (GEMINI 19°): A LARGE ARCHAIC VOLUME REVEALS A TRADITIONAL WISDOM.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DE354045-3EBD-462D-9665-0A38AEB9AE7C.jpg (53.2 KB, 20 views)

Unread 09-02-2019, 07:53 PM

Re: Someone special

I also see that the moon and mercury are applying?
Wonder if someone could take a few minutes and help me out a bit. And also is it maybe 2 weeks from the date or 2 months from now?
Unread 09-15-2019, 02:49 AM

Now I’m curious more than ever...
I went on a date with someone in August. I didn’t think much of the date, I was tired and felt non-interested at the time. I deleted his number figuring we wouldn’t talk again
He called me out of the blue last week and said he wanted to reach out and see how I was. He then said he felt I was not interested o the date and wanted to see if I would consider giving it another chance. We spent time together last night and I also met some of his family. I feel things went much better this time, we really clicked. But you never know.

So I was wondering if someone would not mind helping me out on this chart I had posted.
Unread 09-15-2019, 04:07 AM

Golden, I think this chart is giving you a mixed testimony. The Mars-Venus conjunction looks like a "yes," but it's in the 5th house of causal non-commited love affairs vs. the 7th house of long -term relationships like marriage. The void-of-the-course moon suggests that your current situation is unlikely to change. Maybe it's suggesting that you just give it some time. If you're enjoying your current freedom, that's great.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.

Tags
special