Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Horary forums are for discussion of horary charts and techniques only, natal chart requests should be posted in a different forum.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 08-20-2019, 12:51 AM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,497
What feelings did he have for me?

I had a fling with this man back in late 2014 to late 2015. It turned sour and pear shaped and I stopped talking to him.

I would like to know what feelings he had for me?

I have always wanted to know for real and thought why not post on here. It would be great to know what you all think and I can learn from your insights.

I would like to know who I am in this chart, who he is in the chart and which part shows the feelings etc.

Thank you

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 08-20-2019, 12:51 AM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,497
Re: What feelings did he have for me?

https://imgur.com/a/7hZel6E
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 08-20-2019, 12:53 AM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,497
Re: What feelings did he have for me?

If you would like to know any more details feel free to ask 😊
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 08-20-2019, 07:46 AM
ElenaJ ElenaJ is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,026
Re: What feelings did he have for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
Sorry, can you repost the chart without the asteroids and all the aspect lines, with an aspect table? This one is so difficult to visualise. Thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 08-20-2019, 09:04 AM
Gemini888 Gemini888 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 1,444
Re: What feelings did he have for me?

Who is he to you?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 08-20-2019, 11:09 AM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,497
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
Sorry, can you repost the chart without the asteroids and all the aspect lines, with an aspect table? This one is so difficult to visualise. Thanks.

https://imgur.com/a/Wmz0WWf
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 08-20-2019, 11:10 AM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,497
Re: What feelings did he have for me?

https://imgur.com/a/Wmz0WWf
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 08-20-2019, 11:11 AM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,497
Re: What feelings did he have for me?

This link should be better
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 08-20-2019, 11:12 AM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,497
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini888 View Post
Who is he to you?
Heís nothing to me now but at the time he was a friend and we had a fling.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 08-20-2019, 11:21 AM
conspiracy theorist's Avatar
conspiracy theorist conspiracy theorist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: a pit
Posts: 14,452
Re: What feelings did he have for me?

The chart shows the current state of affairs quite clearly - both of you have moved on and are unlikely to get together. The mutual rejection of Moon and Saturn suggests both of you are on the same page there. Moon leaves Saturn but Saturn also retrogrades away from Moon - coming apart fast.

Sun conj. Venus as secondary rulers suggests mutual physical attraction at least, and the reception of the aspect is good. However Venus is leaving the Sun and is going into her depression, Virgo. The good times are about to come to a halt. Sun soon enters Virgo where he now receives the Venus by her fall - his opinion of her has gone down. There still might be a draw but its not as uncomplicated as when the aspect was in Leo, and as the primary sigs. show, there will be no meeting up between you two.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 08-20-2019, 11:27 AM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,497
Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
The chart shows the current state of affairs quite clearly - both of you have moved on and are unlikely to get together. The mutual rejection of Moon and Saturn suggests both of you are on the same page there. Moon leaves Saturn but Saturn also retrogrades away from Moon - coming apart fast.

Sun conj. Venus as secondary rulers suggests mutual physical attraction at least, and the reception of the aspect is good. However Venus is leaving the Sun and is going into her depression, Virgo. The good times are about to come to a halt. Sun soon enters Virgo where he now receives the Venus by her fall - his opinion of her has gone down. There still might be a draw but its not as uncomplicated as when the aspect was in Leo, and as the primary sigs. show, there will be no meeting up between you two.
Thank you CT. All this is quite clear and true. Can you see what feelings he had for me?
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 08-20-2019, 11:31 AM
conspiracy theorist's Avatar
conspiracy theorist conspiracy theorist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: a pit
Posts: 14,452
Re: What feelings did he have for me?

Saturn domiciled in the middle of Cap and Sun domiciled in fixed Leo at the end of the sign suggests that he was emotionally self-sufficient for a while - not much in the way of deep feelings. You however as Venus and Moon receive by triplicity and Venus receives Sun by domicile - as you say you felt friendly toward him and perhaps a bit smitten. You felt more than he did.

Edit - Moon's located is in the Sun's exaltation so that's a positive on the count of genuine feelings on his part. But generally speaking he was the less giving party emotionally.

Last edited by conspiracy theorist; 08-20-2019 at 11:45 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 08-20-2019, 11:43 AM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,497
Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
Saturn domiciled in the middle of Cap and Sun domiciled in fixed Leo at the end of the sign suggests that he was emotionally self-sufficient for a while - not much in the way of deep feelings. You however as Venus and Moon receive by triplicity and Venus receives Sun by domicile - as you say you felt friendly toward him and perhaps a bit smitten. You felt more than he did.
Thank you again CT. Appreciate your insights.
As I have asked what feelings did he have for me is it possible to see if the feelings in his part were genuine or is that not possible due to my original question? I get confused with Horary.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 08-20-2019, 11:47 AM
conspiracy theorist's Avatar
conspiracy theorist conspiracy theorist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: a pit
Posts: 14,452
Re: What feelings did he have for me?

Edited in some more info, Hkk. You have some basic tutorials on the web that can get you started on some of the horary fundamentals. You can type into a search engine "horary basics skyscript" that will bring up a clearly written set of articles on horary.

Last edited by conspiracy theorist; 08-20-2019 at 12:02 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 08-20-2019, 11:53 AM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,497
Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
Edited in some more info, Hkk. You have some basic tutorials on the web that can get you started on some of the horary fundamentals. You can type into a search engine "horary basics skyscript" that will bring up a clearly writing set of articles on horary.
Lovely thanx. You have been most helpful 😊👌
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Unread 08-20-2019, 11:58 AM
conspiracy theorist's Avatar
conspiracy theorist conspiracy theorist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: a pit
Posts: 14,452
Re: What feelings did he have for me?

No prob Hkk
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Unread 08-20-2019, 12:35 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,497
Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
No prob Hkk
Iím quite surprised in genuine feelings on his part especially the way I was treated and how he back stabbed me. When I needed a friend the most he wasnít there and thatís when you realise who your friends are donít you? When life is tough and the one who you always stuck by all of a sudden is not helpful and you see them clearly for what they truly are. Narcissistic
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Unread 08-20-2019, 12:47 PM
Gemini888 Gemini888 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 1,444
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
Iím quite surprised in genuine feelings on his part especially the way I was treated and how he back stabbed me. When I needed a friend the most he wasnít there and thatís when you realise who your friends are donít you? When life is tough and the one who you always stuck by all of a sudden is not helpful and you see them clearly for what they truly are. Narcissistic
Can you tell us what exactly he did that you consider "backstabbing"?
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Unread 08-20-2019, 12:51 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,497
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini888 View Post
Can you tell us what exactly he did that you consider "backstabbing"?
He went behind my back and discussed private things with others. To my face he was my best friend behind my back he was gossiping and spreading lies.

What can you see from the chart?
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Unread 08-20-2019, 01:51 PM
ElenaJ ElenaJ is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,026
Re: What feelings did he have for me?

Thank you HKK for the revised chart, it's much better. In the future, try to insert also the South Moon's Node, which is helpful and when it isn't inserted can slip by.
As Conspiracy Theorist wrote, you two are separating.
But what are you separating from? A square. So the relationship in reality was not an easy one.
The fact that Saturn is in its own sign and in the 7th representing him shows he stood on his own in the relationship. He wasn't really with you. Retrograde he was running away from you, not walking, to be out of the relationship.
Saturn had been on Pluto which represents deep forces, and it is co-ruler of his 12 house showing he had subconscious reasons for being in the relationship, perhaps didn't even understand them himself, but was guided by instinct. Saturn and Capricorn are not expansive and emotional, but calculating and tend to take advantage of a situation. His "backstabbing" might have been part of this, if he was bragging to others it would give his status a lift, in his eyes. (Don't assume the others necessarily agreed with him, they might have internally criticised his betrayal.)
He went towards a partile semi-sextile with Jupiter in his 12th, so he was in fact able to get some relief and did work out some of whatever his issue was.
South node on Saturn shows he had some kind of karmic debt from the past to pay off, he was there but it was not easy for him. (See it is important to see the South node position).
But Pluto in your 7th shows a controlled situation, a purging, and you as moon in Aries of the individual ego rebelled against this. Moon is not strong in Aries so you were in a weak position, your energy not expressing itself well with him.
South node in your 7th also indicates that it was a weak contact for you, you were giving, being drained.
At this point, where to go? You won't be getting together again, as we saw earlier, but will the lessons from this relationship help you with future ones? Look towards Chiron of knowledge and lessons, and it is sitting on the cusp of your 11th house of future and wishes. Think back on the relationship only to gleam this lesson, then leave it behind you and move on in a stronger state of being.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Unread 08-20-2019, 02:17 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,497
Re: What feelings did he have for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
Thank you HKK for the revised chart, it's much better. In the future, try to insert also the South Moon's Node, which is helpful and when it isn't inserted can slip by.
As Conspiracy Theorist wrote, you two are separating.
But what are you separating from? A square. So the relationship in reality was not an easy one.
The fact that Saturn is in its own sign and in the 7th representing him shows he stood on his own in the relationship. He wasn't really with you. Retrograde he was running away from you, not walking, to be out of the relationship.
Saturn had been on Pluto which represents deep forces, and it is co-ruler of his 12 house showing he had subconscious reasons for being in the relationship, perhaps didn't even understand them himself, but was guided by instinct. Saturn and Capricorn are not expansive and emotional, but calculating and tend to take advantage of a situation. His "backstabbing" might have been part of this, if he was bragging to others it would give his status a lift, in his eyes. (Don't assume the others necessarily agreed with him, they might have internally criticised his betrayal.)
He went towards a partile semi-sextile with Jupiter in his 12th, so he was in fact able to get some relief and did work out some of whatever his issue was.
South node on Saturn shows he had some kind of karmic debt from the past to pay off, he was there but it was not easy for him. (See it is important to see the South node position).
But Pluto in your 7th shows a controlled situation, a purging, and you as moon in Aries of the individual ego rebelled against this. Moon is not strong in Aries so you were in a weak position, your energy not expressing itself well with him.
South node in your 7th also indicates that it was a weak contact for you, you were giving, being drained.
At this point, where to go? You won't be getting together again, as we saw earlier, but will the lessons from this relationship help you with future ones? Look towards Chiron of knowledge and lessons, and it is sitting on the cusp of your 11th house of future and wishes. Think back on the relationship only to gleam this lesson, then leave it behind you and move on in a stronger state of being.
Thank you ElanaJ.

I really don't know why I thought of this question last night and posted on here. It was back in 2014/2015 and I'm a stronger person from this situation.
What you have done ElanaJ is detailed exactly what happened as it was.

This is all so true and factual. This is confirming what I deep down already knew. Like I said I don't know why I bought it all up as its bought all the emotions back from the shenanigans of that time.

I moved on from it all and really only thought about it once or twice and never cared about it as what was done was done.

He tried to contact me a couple of times but I shut him out. He then thought he could get through to me via other people but that didn't work as I was too strong to let that happen. Maybe I was thinking what if there was something hidden to all that had happened between us. The same thoughts and questions came up when I was in the thick of it all but when I came out of it I could see clearly.

Reality is It does/was what it said on the tin!


Thank you again ElanaJ and also for the tips eg putting the nodes on
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hkk For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (08-20-2019)
  #22  
Unread 08-20-2019, 02:56 PM
ElenaJ ElenaJ is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,026
Re: What feelings did he have for me?

Maybe your subconscious is reminding you of it, getting you ready for the next step?
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Unread 08-20-2019, 02:58 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,497
Re: What feelings did he have for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
Maybe your subconscious is reminding you of it, getting you ready for the next step?
Maybe, hopefully x you mentioned a controlled situation. What did you mean?
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Unread 08-20-2019, 04:35 PM
ElenaJ ElenaJ is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,026
Re: What feelings did he have for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
Maybe, hopefully x you mentioned a controlled situation. What did you mean?
Pluto in the 7th is controlling. It's also exclusive. It's also compulsive.
See what shade of Pluto's energy fits the situation.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Unread 08-20-2019, 06:53 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,497
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
Pluto in the 7th is controlling. It's also exclusive. It's also compulsive.
See what shade of Pluto's energy fits the situation.
Our thing/fling was kept quiet by both of us. Well more by me as he decided to tell brag to any Tom dick or Harry!
We were not Ďoutí as a couple or as anything. He wouldnít leave me alone and I wasnít interested at first as I didnít notice him. Then it escalated and feelings developed. I will admire we were both obsessed with each other and when I tried to leave it he wouldnít leave it and was obsessed by it all and vice versa. Maybe thatís where Pluto comes in.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hkk For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (08-20-2019)
Reply

Tags
feelings

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 06:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.