Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Predictive Astrology

Predictive Astrology This is the place to discuss the astrology of the past, present, and future. Includes eclipses, transits, progressions, planetary returns.

Unread 05-09-2019, 10:02 PM

Moirai: The Thread of Death

Good EVENING everyone:

Here I will begin by systematically predicting the death of famous individuals (as time permits) based on various principles and techniques, from Hellenistic to Modern methods as I have developed my own system, in a sense.

Why you might ask? Because death is not the end my friend. But it was astrology's first purpose, predicting winners and losers, and usually to lose was to die. So in essence, this is a thread that supports the validity of astrology from its roots, or as the Nords would say, from Yggdrasil.

Jimmy Carter
The first on this list is Jimmy Carter. As of now I know of no illness to befall him or from which he suffers. Nevertheless, sometime between summer and fall (as his time has not been rectified and is rounded), expect by September. If I had to pick a day it would be September 30th, 2019. It is unclear if he dies on this date or if it becomes apparent that he soon will pass away. When he does pass away, it will get by natural causes, e.g., organ failure/aneurism/etc.
(Methods: Solar Returns, Progressions, Uranian Directions/Progressions)

I will add to this list as I can, those whom I deem to had a relatively imminent death approaching and who are in the public eye.

I suppose I'm putting my huevos on the line but that's what you have to do ...

Last edited by Cypocryphy; 05-09-2019 at 11:39 PM.
Unread 05-09-2019, 10:22 PM

Re: Moirai: The Thread of Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cypocryphy View Post
Good EVENING everyone:

Here I will begin by systematically predict the death of famous individuals (as time permits) based on various principals and techniques, from Hellenistic to Modern methods as I have developed my own system, in a sense.

Why you might ask? Because death is not the end my friend. But it was astrology's first purpose, predicting winners and losers, and usually to lose was to die. So in essence, this is a thread that supports the validity of astrology from its roots, or as the Nords would say, from Yggdrasil.

Jimmy Carter
The first on this list is Jimmy Carter. As of now I know of no illness to befall him or that he suffers from. Nevertheless, sometimes between summer and fall (as his time has not been rectified and is rounded), expect some time around September. If I had to pick a day it will be September 30th, 2019. It is unclear if he dies on this date or if it become apparent that he soon will pass away.

I will add to this list as I can, those whom I deem to had a relatively imminent death approaching and who are in the public eye.

From past observation - Death Prediction attracts
antipathy from Modernist Western Tropical practitioners on our forum
however Vedic practitioners seem to consider it routine
past contentious debate on the topic include
MORALITY OF PREDICTING DEATH
at https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...light=morality
shall be interesting if our forum ethos has changed since November 2013
which is when OP discussion began
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
The Following User Says Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
Cypocryphy (05-09-2019)
Unread 05-09-2019, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
From past observation - Death Prediction attracts
antipathy from Modernist Western Tropical practitioners on our forum
however Vedic practitioners seem to consider it routine
past contentious debate on the topic include
MORALITY OF PREDICTING DEATH
at https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...light=morality
shall be interesting if our forum ethos has changed since November 2013
which is when OP discussion began
Haha! Yes! I expect as much. I also expect antipathy toward my typos as I am on an PC that has the worst keyboard imaginable. Extending that, I work/worked with Vedic astrologers and I have some stories to tell. For example, I believe it was a night chart, with many planets combust below the horizon; out of sect and in fall, etc. in to . I warned my boss this guy will threaten me when I tell him that his financial woes will not end anytime soon. He did more than threaten me; he vowed to kill me if he saw me in the street. Incidentally, these were aspects proper and partile. So that can happen with clients sometimes. My boss who was a Vedic practitioner (KP system) said "he needs to get used to the truth." Yeah. I said he'll end up in prison or suffer a violent death by gunfire at some point.

Anyway, that's a tangent. But thank you for the link!
Unread 05-11-2019, 02:46 AM

So I have a feeling about Madonna at the moment but of course her birth time is uncertain. I'll try to rectify or find someone else. Well, she should have a long life relatively, if the dirty time is correct. She'll live to 68 at least. March 2027. I'll double check this.

Last edited by Cypocryphy; 05-11-2019 at 03:34 AM.
Unread 08-05-2019, 05:51 AM

Quote:
Haha! Yes! I expect as much. I also expect antipathy toward my typos as I am on an PC that has the worst keyboard imaginable. Extending that, I work/worked with Vedic astrologers and I have some stories to tell. For example, I believe it was a night chart, with many planets combust below the horizon; out of sect and in fall, etc. in to . I warned my boss this guy will threaten me when I tell him that his financial woes will not end anytime soon. He did more than threaten me; he vowed to kill me if he saw me in the street. Incidentally, these were aspects proper and partile. So that can happen with clients sometimes. My boss who was a Vedic practitioner (KP system) said "he needs to get used to the truth." Yeah. I said he'll end up in prison or suffer a violent death by gunfire at some point.

Anyway, that's a tangent. But thank you for the link!
Shocking!! I've never heard of such a thing! That an astrologers job could be dangerous!

Last edited by WHYNOT; 08-05-2019 at 05:53 AM.
Unread 10-08-2019, 04:01 AM

Quote:
Good EVENING everyone:

Here I will begin by systematically predicting the death of famous individuals (as time permits) based on various principles and techniques, from Hellenistic to Modern methods as I have developed my own system, in a sense.

Jimmy Carter
The first on this list is Jimmy Carter. As of now I know of no illness to befall him or from which he suffers. Nevertheless, sometime between summer and fall (as his time has not been rectified and is rounded), expect by September. If I had to pick a day it would be September 30th, 2019. It is unclear if he dies on this date or if it becomes apparent that he soon will pass away. When he does pass away, it will get by natural causes, e.g., organ failure/aneurism/etc.

Thatís insane how close you are giving the fact that jimmy carter just fell yesterday October 7th 2019. Normally when an elder falls normally other things start to happen to them which leads to dying thatís sad but itís normally a fact of life

Last edited by Onthebeach; 10-08-2019 at 04:13 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Onthebeach For This Useful Post:
Cypocryphy (10-20-2019)
Unread 10-20-2019, 06:00 PM

Hey.

First. Apologies to all those to whom I have to respond. I have had a hell of a time the last five or six months. I have to catch up on work stuff today, too. But I will respond, reply. Death, job, money ... tons of stuff going on.

Speaking of death, so again I'm off by a week. I don't know where my notes are or what I was doing to get this date. Anyway, doesn't matter. So it is the latter. This is the precursor to death, more severe than than the hip replacement or cancer, apparently.

I saw Carter on the news and forgot about my prediction. I just remember thinking: Jeez, was he in a car accident? I didn't know what happened to him but his face looked mangled.

Okay. So he fell, stitches, etc. At his age his brain has shrunk (everyone's brain is shrinking at a certain age). So if he did an MRI or anything, it won't show a stroke or anything like that. It doesn't appear right away, so you have to wait a month or so if you want that info and do a scan. (I know as I've personally dealt with this before.) He's on TV so he's going to pull his best happy face and try to show optimum health. His brain just bounced around in his skull in a bad way. He had 14 stitches? If that's the outside, what happened to the inside?

Death is near for Carter November 23rd/24th 2019. But this was +7 days. So beginning of December? I'm winging it right now because I hate rounded times. But he will not live past the ingress of the Sun into Capricorn.

To a wonderful man, good in heart, too good, and wasn't made for the sh** show of the oval office.
Unread Yesterday, 03:36 AM

Although death prediction has a long history in astrology, I think there are some serious ethical issues.

Richard Houck, who wrote The Astrology of Death Prediction seriously misjudged the timing and manner of his own death.

Jonathan Swift's Isaac Bickerstaff caper is worth noting.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_Bickerstaff
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And weíll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Unread Yesterday, 05:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onthebeach View Post
Thatís insane how close you are giving the fact that jimmy carter just fell yesterday October 7th 2019. Normally when an elder falls normally other things start to happen to them which leads to dying thatís sad but itís normally a fact of life
I found out he fell on the 6th. I do hope I am wrong about all of this but that does t happen too often :-/

Tags
death, moirai, thread