Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Recommendations

Recommendations Looking for advice and suggestions on books, websites, programs, professionals, organizations, or anything else related to astrology? Ask and share your opinions here.

Unread 06-03-2019, 10:46 PM

New take on the eight-lunar-phases (Dane Rudhyar)

Hello to all forum members,

I've been fascinated by the eight lunar phases, originally defined by the great Dane Rudhyar, for a while now.
Finally managed to write a substantial piece on the subject, in which I try to innovate and analyze the eight phases from the perspective of the amount of light-darkness in each. Also I try to draw equivalents between the phases and some zodiac signs and to further deepen the understanding by figuring out the relations between each phase and three other important phases.

I'd definitely be glad if you'd be able to check it out, and I would love to hear your feedback.

https://gurastro.blogspot.com/2019/0...ases-moon.html

Thanks,
Dima.

Tags
dane, eightlunarphases, rudhyar