Delineating Marriage (Medieval Method)

SunConjunctUranus

I don't understand the compound Almuten, how are these numbers calculated ?

And ive read though the whole thread, i just don't understand this part.

Almuten - the most dignity planet in nativitas. Counting ithe dignity of the planet through the angles, bound ruler, decans, and the sign of the fortune.

Determining whether the nativitas is a female or a male. In case for female, look at the Sun and for male, look at the Moon and then, look if any planets following the Sun (for female) or the Moon (for male). The nativitas will marry early if the luminary happen to be in the eastern quadrant and in reverse. That is what Ptolemy said and most Medieval following Ptolemy.

Not sure if 12/12 capable doing this.

Chrysalis

Thanks, but it's more to do with the numbers, i don't understand how they are calculated.

Also 7th cusp is 28 gemini, ruler mercury, but then whats saturn/jupiter/sun got to do with it ? And what are these numbers at the side ?

"First we make Compound Almuten for these places:

1. 7th House Cusp at 28 Gemini:
Mercury 5, 3,
Saturn 3, 2
Jupiter 3
Sun 1"

petosiris

Banned
Thanks, but it's more to do with the numbers, i don't understand how they are calculated.

Also 7th cusp is 28 gemini, ruler mercury, but then whats saturn/jupiter/sun got to do with it ? And what are these numbers at the side ?

"First we make Compound Almuten for these places:

1. 7th House Cusp at 28 Gemini:
Mercury 5, 3,
Saturn 3, 2
Jupiter 3
Sun 1"

5 because Mercury has domicile and 3 because it has triangle (the Sat-Mer-Jup triangle)
Saturn has triangle 3 and term 2
Jupiter has triangle 3
Sun has decan 1

I don't agree with the above, but that is the medieval methodology.

SunConjunctUranus

OP counted the dignity of the 7th house.

They give 5 points for Mercury because the dsc in the sign of Gemini.

They give 3 points for Saturn because the dsc in Saturn's bound.

They give 1 point for Sun because the dsc in Sun's decans.

It's too complicated for noob but just looking at the total calculation. They give Jupiter as the lord Almuten of Marriage. That is the logic or procedure for calculating the Almuten.

Chrysalis

OP counted the dignity of the 7th house.

They give 5 points for Mercury because the dsc in the sign of Gemini.

They give 3 points for Saturn because the dsc in Saturn's bound.

They give 1 point for Sun because the dsc in Sun's decans.

It's too complicated for noob but just looking at the total calculation. They give Jupiter as the lord Almuten of Marriage. That is the logic or procedure for calculating the Almuten.

Its not too complicated for noob. I just needed it explaining as to what these numbers were representing with regards to the almuten calculation, OP never mentioned this.

You've managed to explain it here quite clearly, so Thankyou.