Job and Relocation

Dunn

I've decided to emigrate to other counties. I need to decide where I should go and what to do there. What are the best city and job for me to settle in? I was told by astrologers I should go away from my birth country and work abroad in East Asia. The problem is, I was born in Taiwan already. There is not much east in Asia for me. What should I do?

For the last 7 years, I was in Ketu Mahadasha and Sade Sati at the same time. It was a horrible period. From 21 years old to 28, my age this year, I kept losing jobs and was unemployed for most of the time. I abandoned my dreams (to become a college peofrssor) and didn't know what to do anymore. That a why I've been wandering around trying to find a suitable field.

I'm still searching for a professional field. Now, my English degree got me a job overseas, but I still have no idea which field I should go for and become a professional in it, and I can emigrate because of my expertise. I'm acutely aware that time is running out. I want opinions from something that I can't control and is completely objective, which is my chart.

I can't really seek opinions from people, because I seem to have this tendency to distrust others, but I always believe in my chart, thinking my destiny is in it. So, please let me know what you think.

Birth info: Male, 1991/07/22, 10:00AM sharp, in Taipei, Taiwan

Attachments

• z5MbtrK.jpg
    z5MbtrK.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 19
Last edited: