Chatter and natter 😍😍

Gemini888

Pluto and Saturn have been going retrograde for some time now. I'm getting bored of seeing them lingering at one sign for so long :annoyed:

three M symbols

It's an interesting subject
Do some of you want to talk about their transits experience?

For me the most annoying is Neptune in Pisces ._.
Opposing my Moon a few years ago. Starting to oppose my Sun now..
And conjuncting my natal Saturn.

Saturn/Pluto in Capricorn is a blessing for intellectuel learning and intellectual patterns evolutions. (transit in 3rd house)
The bad effect is that communications are a lot more difficult. (But I thought the guilty one for this was my ASC).
Not sure how Pluto/Saturn plays out on this. I hope it will be best at the end.
They will transit two planets in my 3rd house. Neptune and Uranus

Last edited:

david starling

For me the most annoying is Neptune in Virgo ._.

Saturn/Pluto in Capricorn is a blessing for intellectuel learning and intellectual patterns evolutions. (transit in 3rd house)
The bad effect is that communications are a lot more difficult. (But I thought the guilty one for this was my ASC).

Neptune was transiting tropical Virgo from about 1928 to 1942.

PlutoLibScoAsc

Re: Chatter and natter ����

Pluto and Saturn have been going retrograde for some time now. I'm getting bored of seeing them lingering at one sign for so long :annoyed:

you get bored easily with everything cause of your Gemini. lol. Cause me too, moon in Gemini, hahaha :biggrin:

Hkk

Account Closed
I looked at the 10 lasts years, and I didn't had Venus in SR 12th house.
(but in my natal 12th house, yes. And it played out as a lot of illusions with relationships, even if good things happened)

How do you feel about this placement?

I've had a crazy busy few weeks! Well, I have read about Venus in 12th but I feel it might be 'pop astrology'. Then again nearly all the sites are saying it is like hidden love and hidden beauty etc which I don't know how to relate it to my life. Next year I have Venus in 12th House Aquarius. Aquarius is my natal 5th, Venus in my natal 3rd Sag and Pisces is my Natal 6th. Next year SR Pisces will be my ascendant with Neptune in the first.

Thank You Three for looking at your last Ten Years. xx:love::)

Hkk

Account Closed

For me the most annoying is Neptune in Pisces ._.

Thank You Three. I didn't know Saturn and Pluto is for intellectual learning. A blessing! Sounds good to me! Add Jupiter to it next year hopefully for some luck. Saturn, Pluto in 11th Cap and Jupiter 10th Cap in my SR next year. What about you Three, next year? Remind me sorry x

I have Neptune in my 3rd and I think this is the one that makes me think of creative ideas, always thinking of ideal situations etc. Lots of thinking, day dreaming. All lovely day dreaming.

david starling

Re: Chatter and natter ����

Is it really David? It is building over here in the UK. I am seeing it more and more on tv now.

More popular, yes, but the women are still paid less than the men.
Almost as many girls playing soccer in high schools as boys.