Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat > Spiritual Realm

Spiritual Realm This is the place for deep conversations on the divine, spiritual, esoteric, metaphysical, and arcane in your life.

Unread 08-30-2019, 01:58 PM

Re: Canes Venatici and Actaeon by Paul Manship

Police: 'Very graphic, very demeaning scene with satanic elements in accused child rapist's home

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...oy/2149077001/

Composite of the transits of the present with Satan has Pluto moving in to conjunct Alphecca.

Alphecca is noted for conveying honor, dignity and artistic ability. But like all Venusian stars it can also have its undesirable effects. Medieval astrologers, who tended to emphasize the more perverse side of astrology, asserted that Alphecca rising indicates a life spent in a variety of pleasurable pursuits by an individual who decked his body with adornments, secretly engaged in love affairs or adultery and who "bedded boys and girls" according to Firmicus Maternus. If the star is setting, disgrace will come of all this. [Fixed Stars and Judicial Astrology, George Noonan, 1990, p10.]

The Golden Rule:The principle of treating others as one wishes to be treated. It involves empathizing and perceiving others also as "I" or "self". The Golden Rule will never inspire a Psychopath. Psychopathy is characterized by persistent antisocial behavior, impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, disinhibited, egotistical traits.

Last edited by Cold Fusion; 08-30-2019 at 02:38 PM.
Unread 08-31-2019, 09:08 PM

Taken from a supremacist website.

"One recalls the counsel Benjamin Jowett, Master of Balliol, gave his students: Never retract, never explain, just do it and let them howl! For Johnson has done what he was chosen, and pledged, to do."

https://vdare.com/articles/patrick-j...to_paragraph=6

President Donald Trump tweeted an independently produced video touting his record on Wednesday that included a distinctive lion logo linked to an anti-Semitic and white nationalist site.

The logo — a red, white and blue image of a lion surrounded by stars reportedly representing the “original colonies” that voted for Trump in the GOP primaries — has been used by VDare.com, which the Southern Poverty Law Center characterizes as an anti-immigrant hate group. VDare’s anti-Semitic slurs were linked to in a daily Department of Justice news briefing sent earlier this month to immigration judges. VDare has since been booted from YouTube.

The Golden Rule:The principle of treating others as one wishes to be treated. It involves empathizing and perceiving others also as "I" or "self". The Golden Rule will never inspire a Psychopath. Psychopathy is characterized by persistent antisocial behavior, impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, disinhibited, egotistical traits.

Unread 09-01-2019, 02:38 AM

Progressed composite of The Church of Satan and the N.R.A. has the Sun at 27 Taurus and Mars directly conjunct Algol at 24 Taurus.

Unread 09-03-2019, 03:53 PM

When Christianity was born, Haumea was at 17 Virgo

Dwarf Planet: Haumea (Santa Claus /136108 / 2003 EL61)
Orbital Period: 285.31 yr., with two moons, Hi'iaka and Namaka., 3rd brightest KBO (Pluto #1), orbital period w/Moon about 3.9 hours, cigar shaped object because of fast rotational period, 1200 km diameter? Hawaiian creation goddess.
Positive: Soulful confidence, an unshakeable personal inner knowing, creative, regenerative. Able to reconstruct, redefine, transform, especially regarding consciousness, willfulness and restoring rock solid integrity. Supportive. Fostering. Fertile. Creative.

Negative : Insecure and attention demanding. Dramatic. Egocentric. A bully disposition. Forces head-on collisions. Claims martyrdom and sacrifice to secure attention. Willing to attach to someone else’s momentum or allowing dependent sorts to attach to one’s efforts for self benefit (using non-paid volunteers, fans, devotees).

Mundane: Self awareness programs. Portraits and or caricatures. “Spin” as in political or media framing of events. Affinity or family bonds with those similar in nature. The Hula. The big island of Hawaii. Storm warnings to sailors in form or rainbow. Lava cooling in the sea to make land. Creation, fertility, childbirth and sisterhood. Verbal affirmations. Body sacrifice. Entourages. Groupies.

Ceremonial: Hulas, regeneration ceremonies, affirmations. Soul-based capitulation ceremonies (surrendering ego to spirit). Ceremonies in which a mask is removed (unmasking of the great Hopi kachina Saquasohuh).

Lunar bodies contributing to keywords: Hi’iaka, Namaka.

Haumea at 17 Virgo 9/10/79.

Unread 09-04-2019, 01:00 AM

Some more Great Sphinx with Gold Ratio stuff. Did my best to align the two pics.

Unread 09-05-2019, 08:57 PM

What a fugly color companies are using for September Sun. I suggest those born in September shun it.

https://encycolorpedia.com/d0be55?fb...pdMKOJxg1ylnHg

Unread 09-08-2019, 06:11 PM

Unread 09-20-2019, 05:32 PM

I feel something hideous is going on.

Last edited by Cold Fusion; 09-27-2019 at 02:29 PM.
Unread 09-22-2019, 04:03 PM

"Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."

Unread 09-23-2019, 05:44 PM

Beware, Satan is using his number 1 puppet at the moment, Donald Trump to push policies under the guise of religious freedom right now:

https://news.yahoo.com/latest-trump-...161308487.html

Multi-composite of the moment, Donald Trump and the devil.

Unread 09-27-2019, 02:26 PM

Unread 10-04-2019, 08:14 PM

While everyone else is accusing others of being wacko, I'm going to point out who is the greatest wacko of all.

Unread 10-05-2019, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold Fusion View Post

Composite of with

1,700 Catholic priests accused of child sexual abuse are reportedly living freely in the US with no oversight, working in schools, and failing to register as sex offenders

https://news.yahoo.com/1-700-catholi...093738026.html

Unread 10-06-2019, 09:17 PM

I think Satan wrote Greg Gutfeld's Fox show today. Although Gutfeld is a Virgo, he seems rather ignorant. Probably possessed by Satan. Multi-composite of the moment, F.N.C. and Satan. Scorpio stellium focused on the South Scale:

Unread 10-07-2019, 02:23 AM

Golden Ratio Pics showing relation

Interesting to see how they relate.

Unread 10-08-2019, 02:10 AM

The local justice system is as corrupt as hell, so if I stop posting it means I've been murdered.

Unread 10-08-2019, 02:41 AM

The moment, the devil and the city (Kingman).

Unread 10-08-2019, 03:49 PM

Last edited by Cold Fusion; 10-08-2019 at 11:32 PM.
Unread Yesterday, 03:17 PM

Wrong!

Unread Yesterday, 10:47 PM

Here is a multi-composite of The Devil, a web article "Malignant narcissists are morally insane" and 9/30/19 or National Love People Day: