Guess 5 things about me using my chart

Outsanity

Would you guess 5 things about me by only analyzing my channel?
I will state if the guessings are true or false :whistling:

Screenshot_54.png

katydid

I would guess that you march to the tune of your own drummer. You are very unique, popular, attract a lot of attention, some good, some questionable.

You may rub some people the wrong way but you don’t care . You are never boring. You question authority whenever possible and might be a bit of a rebel, bordering on anarchy at times. However, you have a lot of integrity and strongly believe in doing the right thing.

You despise corruption and would never stand by and allow someone weak be taken advantage of. You root for the under dog and defend those that are being bullied by bullying the bullies back harder, and more extreme?

I think it is hard to put you into any box, any category. You are an extremist in some ways, and a conservative, traditionalist in others. You do not like to be limited or constrained by any type of a label. You probably surprise people because of your extremely varied and diverse group of friends and interests and hobbies, talents.

Women are very attracted to you but do not always understand your ways. You may anger and frustrate them in the process of trying to love them.

You are very spiritual, but detest dogma and the negative uses of religion, like the way it takes advantage of people. And yet you have deep belief in the higher power and are humbled by the universe.

katydid

People may accuse you of being very stubborn. [sat/taurus in 1st]And that astounds you because you think you are far too compliant and easy going than you want to be. [inconjunct the Sag planets] :cool:

Outsanity

I would guess that you march to the tune of your own drummer. You are very unique, popular, attract a lot of attention, some good, some questionable.

You may rub some people the wrong way but you don’t care . You are never boring. You question authority whenever possible and might be a bit of a rebel, bordering on anarchy at times. However, you have a lot of integrity and strongly believe in doing the right thing.

You despise corruption and would never stand by and allow someone weak be taken advantage of. You root for the under dog and defend those that are being bullied by bullying the bullies back harder, and more extreme?

I think it is hard to put you into any box, any category. You are an extremist in some ways, and a conservative, traditionalist in others. You do not like to be limited or constrained by any type of a label. You probably surprise people because of your extremely varied and diverse group of friends and interests and hobbies, talents.

Women are very attracted to you but do not always understand your ways. You may anger and frustrate them in the process of trying to love them.

You are very spiritual, but detest dogma and the negative uses of religion, like the way it takes advantage of people. And yet you have deep belief in the higher power and are humbled by the universe.

most things you said are true. Btw: women are never attracted by me (I think), lol.

Nocturna

You seem to be pretty positive, optimistic person (Sun trine Jupiter, Jupiter conjunct ASC - although in 12th...)
Although you have "electric" sexual charisma, ou often have conflicts with opposite sex (maybe BECAUSE of that?).
Youur dreamy, creative and artistic side is greatly developed, but you mayhave no idea what do you really want in your life. It's possible you work in artistic sphere or have work that deals with societal issues.
People know you as a go getter, who doesn't give a sh*t about what others think.
You hurt yourself with analyzing stuff too much.

Outsanity

You seem to be pretty positive, optimistic person (Sun trine Jupiter, Jupiter conjunct ASC - although in 12th...)
Although you have "electric" sexual charisma, ou often have conflicts with opposite sex (maybe BECAUSE of that?).
Youur dreamy, creative and artistic side is greatly developed, but you mayhave no idea what do you really want in your life. It's possible you work in artistic sphere or have work that deals with societal issues.
People know you as a go getter, who doesn't give a sh*t about what others think.
You hurt yourself with analyzing stuff too much.

1. False
2. Maybe
3. True
4. True
5. True.