Saturn and "character building": Why I hate Saturn

aquarius7000

Waybread, in your opinion ARE the planets themselves, as physical objects, "making" us do things, feel things, think and believe things?
Or, is it about synchronicity and noticeable correlations? You know the saying: "Correlation isn't necessarily Causation".

Not targeted at any one specifically, BUT this is why I trust Jyotika astrology much more because they understand the whole concept of spirituality and karma behind it and then there is no Q about planets being considered objects or making us do anything.

david starling

Not targeted at any one specifically, BUT this is why I trust Jyotika astrology much more because they understand the whole concept of spirituality and karma behind it and then there is no Q about planets being considered objects or making us do anything.

Jung referred to an astrology Chart as a "map".

david starling

I use the word "indicator" to refer to both the Celestial-longitudinal positions of Sun, Moon, and planets; AND, the Angles, Nodes, and Age-indicator, relative to the Signs and Houses, which function as the gauge, or dial.

An "indicator" isn't necessarily a causal factor.

Last edited:

david starling

If there's one word that characterizes Saturn as an indicator, it's "trouble", or "problems".

Just how one deals with trouble and problems, and in what area of life the problems are most likely to arise, is indicated by Saturn's Sign and House location in the Chart.

Last edited:

david starling

Your issue is that you think that only your faith is the right one. More like a cult following. For other faiths you say they make you slaves, but in the same breath you don't want others to call your mere interpretation (which shows how little you know) about another faith false.
I don't engage in discussions with people following cults.

DEATH is the ULTIMATE mystery. ALL religions are an attempt to deal with it.

david starling

It's interesting that a Lunar Return in days, is so similar to a Saturn Return in years. These are the two Solsticial-rulers in tropical astrology.
From Earth, they are the nearest and farthest of the easily visible indicators.

Last edited:

blackbery

The world is run by psychopaths (all ego & no empathy) & they are the ones that are considered successful because they have a lot of money. They take advantage & use others to achieve their goals. They are satanic (Saturn) for they cater to their lowest instincts but we live in a material (Saturn) world & they are rewarded for their diabolical behaviours.
I've pretty much given up on the world ever improving, people are becoming more evil & millions of innocents suffer the consequences. Sex trafficking of children is rampant, Abuse of women is rampant (sold as sex slaves, kept as prisoners by gangs), Abuse of the planet is rampant, Abuse of the poor is rampant, Abuse of the disabled is rampant. The Devil (Saturn) rules the world.

Once you realize this concept, you will no longer be in despair for it's a cruel, cruel world & the psychopaths like it that way, they've ordered it that way. They run the world by keeping people poor & oppressed because if they allow them to have strength (Sun), they will try to change the world to benefit the many & not the billionaires who now run it. They will be destroyed to make way for the New Jerusalem. It won't happen for a while yet & maybe not in your lifetime. So keep working as a slave for petty wages or get smart & play the ugly game like they do. Collect disability as a person on the spectrum, exaggerate everything, lie & get yourself a steady income. Then work off the books for cash to boost your income. There are no prizes or rewards for the ethical or the hardworking in this world. They will fire you when they feel like it no matter how honest or responsible you are in your work habits.

Get a good education even if you have to take out big loans, your salary will enable you to live a comfortable lifestyle & then maybe you can help others for you know the depth of despair people feel from feeling rejected & abandoned in this world through no fault of their own.

Play the satanic game but play it to your advantage & not to theirs.

I observe how the psychopaths keep getting richer & more powerful but I wouldn't want to be one of them for all the tea in China. They are not of God anymore for they have sold their souls to the Devil (Saturn). They will pay a high price in the end, either in this life or on the other side. There is a kind of hell they go to, a place for Hungry Ghosts who can never be satiated or happy.
They are alone, without a friend & desperate to get out of the Hell they created for themselves. It will take them a long, long time for them to find Peace until their sins have been forgiven. They forgot that we are spiritual beings have a human experience & the spirit lives on long after death.

Everyone has their Time of Judgement, to account for their actions. Saturn is the Father of Time for the devil is in the details. Their black souls are putrid.
They may get away with their crimes, their lack of empathy, their abuse for decades, maybe even forever on the earth. But God sees ALL.

You are a Blessed Child & you already know how the material world works. Keep your soul pure & do whatever you can to beat them (legally, morally). Don't kill yourself working for the Slave Owners.

BB

How am I "prejudiced against the elderly"? I'm just pointing out the reality that it's better to be rich at 30 than at 80, at least that would be the opinion of most sane people.

People like to say "life doesn't owe you x" but let's be serious, people don't really operate like that. Next time a Governor or President is running for reelection and their voting base is complaining about the lack of good paying, middle class job opportunities, I want to hear that candidate tell them "life doesn't owe you middle class jobs. Go work at McDonald's for minimum wage and if you can't make it, tough ****".

All my life is is a shitty *** job and hard work and more hard work that gets me absolutely nowhere. So yes I hate my life and sometimes wish i was never born. I've done everything right in life but have nothing to show for it. But there are sex traffickers who do all sorts of vile things and they are handsomely rewarded with everything I would love to have. But then people gaslight you by talking about how they "aren't really happy". Really?

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

If there's one word that characterizes Saturn as an indicator,
it's "trouble", or "problems".

Just how one deals with trouble and problems,
and in what area of life the problems are most likely to arise,
is indicated by Saturn's Sign and House location in the Chart.
' "...trouble..." or "...problems..." ' have multiple scenarios :smile:
that may be characterised by ANY planet

HOWEVER

in particular

"...Saturn REJECTS and EXCLUDES..."
Vettius Valens

https://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/Vettius Valens entire.pdf

blackbery

The satanic world blames the victim for their troubles, it's always their fault & not the fault of the psychopaths who have the power & are the leaders.:sick:

The starving children in the world deserve what they get according to their evil logic. The innocent children who are sold into sex trafficking rings are only getting what they deserve. The woman who are raped, beaten & killed each day deserved that for the devils tell us that we live in a world of equality. The poor deserve to be kept as work slaves or be blamed for their poverty. If only they worked 24 hrs a day instead of 12 hours then they might succeed!
Life is all logical & fair to the psychopaths, they keep telling us that anyone can be successful & we live in a fair & just society. The blind person living in Kenya can achieve as much success as a healthy person living in Norway.

These are the deceptive tools & lies that Satan (Saturn) tells the world to keep people weak & oppressed & keeps the psychopaths in power & control.

I cannot access your chart but if sounds like you have very adverse Saturn like I do. I Would advise that you begin playing the evil game of life to benefit yourself for the psychopaths are not going to give you anything, just take & bring you more loss. I am a person of great faith which has kept me going so would you consider looking at spiritual matters? Doesn't matter what religion but look for some teaching or works that resonate with you. It makes life easier to take when you feel you have some support from the Divine.

BB

Grow up is a very vague term that can literally mean anything. I can't "grow up" because I don't even know what, if anything, it means. Does it mean get a job? Does it mean physically grow? Does it mean move out? Pay rent? I've done all of that.

Last edited:

david starling

The world is run by psychopaths (all ego & no empathy) & they are the ones that are considered successful because they have a lot of money. They take advantage & use others to achieve their goals. They are satanic (Saturn) for they cater to their lowest instincts but we live in a material (Saturn) world & they are rewarded for their diabolical behaviours.
I've pretty much given up on the world ever improving, people are becoming more evil & millions of innocents suffer the consequences. Sex trafficking of children is rampant, Abuse of women is rampant (sold as sex slaves, kept as prisoners by gangs), Abuse of the planet is rampant, Abuse of the poor is rampant, Abuse of the disabled is rampant. The Devil (Saturn) rules the world.

Once you realize this concept, you will no longer be in despair for it's a cruel, cruel world & the psychopaths like it that way, they've ordered it that way. They run the world by keeping people poor & oppressed because if they allow them to have strength (Sun), they will try to change the world to benefit the many & not the billionaires who now run it. They will be destroyed to make way for the New Jerusalem. It won't happen for a while yet & maybe not in your lifetime. So keep working as a slave for petty wages or get smart & play the ugly game like they do. Collect disability as a person on the spectrum, exaggerate everything, lie & get yourself a steady income. Then work off the books for cash to boost your income. There are no prizes or rewards for the ethical or the hardworking in this world. They will fire you when they feel like it no matter how honest or responsible you are in your work habits.

Play the satanic game but play it to your advantage & not to theirs.

I observe how the psychopaths keep getting richer & more powerful but I wouldn't want to be one of them for all the tea in China. They are not of God anymore for they have sold their souls to the Devil (Saturn). They will pay a high price in the end, either in this life or on the other side. There is a kind of hell they go to, a place for Hungry Ghosts who can never be satiated or happy.
They are alone, without a friend & desperate to get out of the Hell they created for themselves. It will take them a long, long time for them to find Peace until their sins have been forgiven. They forgot that we are spiritual beings have a human experience & the spirit lives on long after death.

Everyone has their Time of Judgement, to account for their actions. Saturn is the Father of Time for the devil is in the details. Their black souls are putrid.
They may get away with their crimes, their lack of empathy, their abuse for decades, maybe even forever on the earth. But God sees ALL.

You are a Blessed Child & you already know how the material world works. Keep your soul pure & do whatever you can to beat them (legally, morally). Don't kill yourself working for the Slave Owners.

BB

I've been attempting to explain that there is a way to determine the astrological World-Ages tropically, which is both equivalent to, yet different from, the sidereal World-Ages we can read so much about.

Tropical Ages are direct-motion, whereas the sidereal Ages are retrograde. We're in a transitional period at the ending and culmination of the tropical Age of this Saturnian-ruled Age of Capricorn, as located using the tropical Zodiac. Tropically speaking, Saturn is World-Age-ruler for now, but is already being challenged by the gradual but inexorable changeover to the Uranian-ruled Age of Aquarius.

The retrograde, sidereal Aquarian Age is also approaching, following the sidereal Piscean Age, but in a much less compelling and immediate way than the tropical Aquarian Age.

Last edited:

blackbery

Can you learn how to code? Does it interest you? I can't see your chart & can't comment what career might be best for you. Or whether there is potential to marry a wealthy partner.

A list of 20 careers that pay over $100,000 with little competition. The only way to get wealthy in this evil world is to inherit it, marry it or build a business for yourself. Yet, there are careers that pay quite well & enable you to escape from the slave trade. If you can get on gov't assistance because of your disability, you might be able to get free tuition.

1. Investment Banking Associate
2. Psychiatrist
3. Software Development Engineer

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/28/20-jobs-that-pay-over-100000-with-the-least-competition.html

I was actually diagnosed and yes I'm aware, there's always someone who has it worse. The biggest issue for me isn't even the money though. It's my social life. It's not having my own family. If I had those things, everything else would be more bearable. But when all you have is an autism spectrum disorder and a ******, monotonous job with ****** pay and that's essentially your life and missing out on your younger years, that takes a mental and emotional toll on you.

Last edited: