Help with career

Marcus

Hey!
I don't know what kind of job would be the best for me and I am starting to think I won't even do anything XD
Tell me what you think.
Thanks in advance! :)
astro_2gw_04_anonymous.28415.6271.jpg

muchacho

Hey!
I don't know what kind of job would be the best for me and I am starting to think I won't even do anything XD
Tell me what you think.
Thanks in advance! :)
View attachment 56935
Not likely with mostly fire and air signs. However, with such an emphasis on Leo, I'd say you'll enormously enjoy telling others what to do and later claim ownership of their successes. And that's also sorta kinda doing something, isn't it? :biggrin:

katydid

You have a lot of Leo fiery energy. Leo rising, with Sun,Moon, Mars in Leo opposing Moon, Uranus, Neptune in Aquarius. Very powerful, quick, assertive intelligence. Squares to the Saturn/Jupiter in the 11th indicate a bit of rebelliousness and edginess. Perhaps you like to push the envelope and maybe sometimes push things too far? Your teachers and authority figures appreciate your quick mind, sense of humor and your leadership energy but they do not always appreciate your attitude towards rules and regulations?

Aries rules your Career House, and the Mars ruler of MC, is in Leo in first. You might take great pride in your leadership qualities. Perhaps you are an athlete or a popular fun loving person who is creative and social. You will naturally have the spotlight and be the center of attention. But that can be a double edged sword. Pressure comes with that attention. And the squares to Saturn denote a bit of insecurity. Can I live up to the hype and expectations?

It is important for you to learn to manage the expectations. Do not add to the hype and do NOT OVER PROMISE. That is how the negative aspects of the squares to Jupiter/Saturn begin to manifest. If you exaggerate or tell little lies to cover up things, then it all goes sideways.

Your chart has tremendous potential for great opportunities in life and career. You can be just about anything you desire. You have the energy, intelligence, support system, physical attributes, charisma, to accomplish what you set out to do. You will always be noticed and considered for promotion and for acceptance and honors. But it all comes back to your actions. Will you try shortcuts and tell little mistruths to hurry things along? If so, it will cause delays and problems.

Do not let pride get in the way of your true creative prowess. Work with your teachers/parents/authority and you will have great success. It is fine to rebel and to question authority. But do not take it so far that it works against you.

The many squares to your Venus in Virgo in the 2nd says ' the devil is in the details.' Your biggest obstacle is in overlooking the details, the tiny things that mess things up. Don't take costly shortcuts that block your way to big successes. You tend to think big, which is a great quality. But you need to do the initial small steps to get there.

What interests you? What are you leaning towards, career wise? You would make a great spokesman. An attorney, Sports agent, PR person, Sales Rep, Musician, Actor, ---as long as you don't try and over sell. Let your natural energy and charisma shine through.

Last edited:

Marcus

You have a lot of Leo fiery energy. Leo rising, with Sun,Moon, Mars in Leo opposing Moon, Uranus, Neptune in Aquarius. Very powerful, quick, assertive intelligence. Squares to the Saturn/Jupiter in the 11th indicate a bit of rebelliousness and edginess. Perhaps you like to push the envelope and maybe sometimes push things too far? Your teachers and authority figures appreciate your quick mind, sense of humor and your leadership energy but they do not always appreciate your attitude towards rules and regulations?

Aries rules your Career House, and the Mars ruler of MC, is in Leo in first. You might take great pride in your leadership qualities. Perhaps you are an athlete or a popular fun loving person who is creative and social. You will naturally have the spotlight and be the center of attention. But that can be a double edged sword. Pressure comes with that attention. And the squares to Saturn denote a bit of insecurity. Can I live up to the hype and expectations?

It is important for you to learn to manage the expectations. Do not add to the hype and do NOT OVER PROMISE. That is how the negative aspects of the squares to Jupiter/Saturn begin to manifest. If you exaggerate or tell little lies to cover up things, then it all goes sideways.

Your chart has tremendous potential for great opportunities in life and career. You can be just about anything you desire. You have the energy, intelligence, support system, physical attributes, charisma, to accomplish what you set out to do. You will always be noticed and considered for promotion and for acceptance and honors. But it all comes back to your actions. Will you try shortcuts and tell little mistruths to hurry things along? If so, it will cause delays and problems.

Do not let pride get in the way of your true creative prowess. Work with your teachers/parents/authority and you will have great success. It is fine to rebel and to question authority. But do not take it so far that it works against you.

The many squares to your Venus in Virgo in the 2nd says ' the devil is in the details.' Your biggest obstacle is in overlooking the details, the tiny things that mess things up. Don't take costly shortcuts that block your way to big successes. You tend to think big, which is a great quality. But you need to do the initial small steps to get there.

What interests you? What are you leaning towards, career wise? You would make a great spokesman. An attorney, Sports agent, PR person, Sales Rep, Musician, Actor, ---as long as you don't try and over sell. Let your natural energy and charisma shine through.

That's the problem! I like everything! From fiction to reality , from math and physics to literature , history , biology etc.
I like singing , dancing , acting...can't decide

katydid

That's the problem! I like everything! From fiction to reality , from math and physics to literature , history , biology etc.
I like singing , dancing , acting...can't decide

And you can do it all---eventually. Just not all at once. I rarely tell anyone that because usually it is not true. Most do not have the wide spectrum of talents available to you.

But choose one or tow to focus on, master them pretty well, and then you can transfer to another career, laterally. They key is to choose one or two and study them. Don't pretend to study them. Really do it. From the ground up.

Arena

I use the sidereal zodiac which shows me a person with MC in Pisces (known for being very confused and aimless in career matters) AND also have an angular Neptune. So you are Neptunian to me. If you keep living in Rome I do think that arts is your thing. Neptune is good for acting and film making, for making stories and acting out your imagination.

Try acting and arts of this kind and see if you love it enough to pursue it :)