Everything is so boring...

Marcus

I know , I know...I am acting like a kid.
But I am so bored by everything!
What is happening ;_;?
astro_2gw_04_tiberiu_marian_mihalea_hp.61432.13791.jpg

thelivingsky

Marcus,
Because you are still very young,you may have not found the thing or things that will become your life's passions.

Saturn is transiting through your 5th house which is the house of self-expression, fun, sports, romance - the ways we entertain ourselves and lift our spirits. When Saturn transits a house it creates obstacles or frustration in the activities symbolized that house, But usually they are not really obstacles as much as lessons. So in this case the lesson is may be about getting serious about where you put your "fun" time. This transit will pass in about a year and a half.

Also, you have two very important chart influences that are opposite and can be causing you to have inner conflict - The Leo side of you is very individualistic and needs experiences that are personally meaningful, authenticity is important. Leos find it difficult to do things for long if their heart is not in it. But that Moon in Aquarius wants to be part of the whole of humanity, and feel that they are doing what is fair and right for everyone. The Moon is also in house 8 and conjunct Uranus contributing to a need for extreme experiences.

So , perhaps you need to take an existing interest or hobby and go much deeper in the study or practice of it?

Barb at thelivingsky.wordpress.com

Marcus

Wow...that really is happening XD
I mean ...my "fun" time is like the whole day.
And yeah , I have a conflict with myself.
It's so frustrating! For example if I do something and I feel like it is the right thing , the next minute every idea I had is replaced with a new one that contradicts with the preceding one.

Last edited: