I'm new here on the forum. Can you help me, please?

mrskatechopin

Hi there!
In my next solar return, my 12th Natal house will take the position of the ascendant.
My birthday is only in July, but I have already felt some effects of this position (I don't know if this makes sense, considering that many astrologers are categorical in saying that the solar return starts only when the sun returns to the same degree corresponding to the moment of birth).
My interpretations: with the ascendant in the 12th Natal house, I have felt the urge to isolate myself and, in general, I have shown an aversion to people (I have had moments of sadness and anger, but this can be an effect of the social isolation that we are experiencing as well). My Natal Neptune is in the 12th house and in the solar return it is in the 4th house, in conjunction with the Moon, Mars and Chiron. About the conjunction Neptune x Moon, I have been very worried about my mother (I am afraid she will get sick from contracting COVID-19). My Natal Mars is in the 6th house, and this reinforces this concern (I am afraid that eventually she will need to 'fight like a warrior' for her health). I don't know if these interpretations make sense. If anyone can help, I will be very grateful!
P.S. 1: English is not my native language, so I'm sorry if I made any grammatical mistakes :)
P.S. 2: My SR x Natal chart are attached.

Attachments

• SR x Natal Chart.jpg
    SR x Natal Chart.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 25