Lost phone

zarya

Haven't been here in a while but it is good to know to whom to turn to.

I lost my phone recently, I really need it back so I made a horary question about it.

I am never sure when I do horary horoscopes and for myself especially.
This is the chart, hope you all are well and overcoming any difficult times.

Thanks
All the best
astro-2gw-dd-53541-225081.png

Zarve
Do you think you might have misplaced your telephone at work, it being wedged in between an old sofa or chair with cushions? You could also look in an area at work where lunch rooms are.
Moon in the 10th house in Virgo suggests it. Look near places one makes oneself comfortable with where usual habits are attended to? Virgo rules cabinets and cupboard's near work sites, kitchenettes and places where grain stuffs are kept. (Venus exalted in Taurus in the 6th house.)
There may be a chance you have left it in between cushions in your car, near the floorboards underneath the cushions. Jupiter is lord of the object with Moon, Venus and depositor of Venus, Mercury retro.
I don't see POF anywhere in the chart do you think you could place it in the chart by positing another chart?
Mercury retrograde speaks of the phone coming back to you after you retrace your steps.

All the best
Student of Astrology

P.S. Look just outside near the walk way additionally, Jupiter near the 3rd could represent a walkway, or a sibling keeping it for you. Moon (women influence, Mother's area of sitting or cooking) in the 10th is within 4 walls, the home most likely, and her last aspect being trine to Saturn is a good augure for you finding it in Saturn's descriptive modes and ways. Older furniture, a hallway near a doorway, things that are old should be looked into at or around.

zarya

Night fortuna 22.31 taurus near descendent
day fortuna 25.02 taurus also near the 7th cusp.

I believe phone is signified by mercury since it was lost near the railroad and i was returning for it but it was dark and could not search thoroughly. I did lose some things earlier but when i did put effort in it they would often get back to me in somehow so that is why i posted the question.

Zarva
The significator's for railroads are Uranus, Mercury, Gemini and the 3rd house.
Venus and Uranus have just left the conj. in the 6th house. I should think an aspect between Mars (Ascendant lord) and one of these would help you recieve your telephone back. The Via Combusta is upon your Ascendant so I don't really see you receiving any action directed in that way to aid you to retrieve it, at least by your own efforts, presently. There is an aspect involving Mercury retro in the 4th house, he will return to the tracks but I don't think the telly will be found, sorry.

Via Combusta on the Ascendant speaks of the question's efficacy, and with some difficulty to have the telephone return to you. Mars exalted near Jupiter suggests you were traveling or in a place where long journey's are taken, when you lost the telephone befitting to describe the railway station? I'm sorry but I don't think the phone is in tact at present and it would be difficult for you to retrieve it.

Hope someone helps by returning the phone to you, Mercury retrograde may only mean you return to the site, be careful should you return in the evening.

There is a slight possibility that the lost phone during the time Mercury was in retro could be solved when Mercury goes direct and will sextile Venus before she leaves the sign of Taurus, the opportunity is there to look or have the telly return to you, but only at a much later date.

Will you be looking for the telephone yourself? Mercury means returning by a youth efforts and not necessarily by you making the effort on your own to retrieve it, so there could be a possibility for it's retrieval but at a much later date by someone whom is young. You might ask another horary of "Will my telephone return to me by the help of someone else's efforts" or something to that effect?

Here's hoping your telephone comes back to you post haste...

Sincerely
Student of Astrology

Last edited:

zarya

Thanks for a good effort to explain the chart, I appreciate it.
This is how it happened.

I was riding a scooter motorcycle back from a trip outside the city i currently live in, stopped for a rest took a zip of water smoked a cigarette and went ahead thinking if I would reach my destination with the reserve in my gas tank. While crossing the railroad I heard something hit but it is always like that when you are on motorbike only it had a slightly stranger feel. About 800m after I reached for the phone and google maps i realized it was gone. Then I turned back riding in the opposite direction which is a common traffic phenomenon in Hanoi. Went to the place where I stopped looked at the road all the way, I stopped at the railroad crossing looked again, but could not look all the way across though I searched a lot for it. Since I was tired and had to go through another 15km of the city without anyone speaking my language and without navigation I decided to return without finding it. It took me 2 hours to get back with having 4 people showing me maps on their phones. Finally I made it, but it is very difficult to reconstruct which railroad crossing is where I stopped and looked for it. Yes, I forgot to tell you it was already dark and tough to see without a lamp.

There is the whole story, after that i asked the question, will the phone be returned to me and where is it?