Which planet is responsible for career

cnu

Hi,

Really facing useless career at this age, I don't know which planet is responsible for career. They can suffer one person few years but not the life.
Please here I am giving my birth details, please suggest me what to do,

What is shrapith yoga, is it in my chart.

Dob: 24- november- 1978

Time: 10:08 am

Place: narasaraopet, India

Major planets: I entered in net I am giving details based on that.

12th house: sun,mercury,mars

9th house: rahu,Saturn,moon

8th house: jupiter

ElenaJ

The 10th house cusp, and its ruler, are your career. The 6th house is employment. Connections with the 2nd show earnings from your career. Try to post your chart so someone can analyse it.

mathur_dinesh

The house is strong but the major-period and sub-period are not favourable for the last few years. You will have to wait till the close of 2019 to start showing good results relating to your job.

cnu

Sorry for my late reply,

I am visiting temples for reducing planets effects.

Can any one guide me good remidies to follow.

Thanks ,

Cnu.

Haran

-----------------
I made your lagna as Dhanur(sagittarius) instead of Makara (capricorn) by treating birth time as 10:06 am. I hope this prediction matches your real events.
-----------------
Mercury, the lord of 10th house ( career ) is in 12th house (loss). You may come across expenses, exhaustiveness due to career. It will be like a loss & vexed feeling or sadness. However some abroad travel chances may be there for career reasons.
You may come across indirect problems caused by enemies.

Shani- karaka for profession- is in good position , and, jupiter's aspect on H10 will give you good adjustments/ solace in career. Follow the advice of seniors in office, be friendly with them, and also provide your hard-work thinking as that is your karma.

Income level: Venus is in vakra-gathi causing hurdles or rough experience about income. Also the aspect of Saturn and Ketu will make it worst.

Ketu in 3H (with saturn and rahu's aspects) will affect your attitude towards facing challenges. You may lack the interest or self-motivation.

Lagna-lord Jupiter in 8th is exalt there. You will be a compassionate, sensitive person reacting to your senses of understanding. You can gain monetary benefits if you deal with other people's money.

Kendrathipathi dosha -- For your Dhanur Lagna (Sagittarius), you will be not getting proper learning of facing practical situations beforehand. SO, on the moment of problems you will lack some skills like aggressiveness against problems, finding out a fix even in hard paths.

Mars in 12 - manglik/ kuja dosha -- this exists but gets cancelled too.

No severe remedies are reqired but basic remedies are mandatory for Mercury,Rahu, Ketu, Venus.
---------------
kanni 10h :
-- your job will demand sense of responsibility and reliability.
-- you need an work attitude to be organized, practical, realistic, ambitious, hardworking, methodical, disciplined, analytical, stable and steady.
-- being a barren sign, your career may not produce anything good in you

Rahu dasa (2008 -- 2026): Rahu is under sun's star - inimical. You will get average results (ups and downs) only regarding career. Remedy is required.

up to 4Nov 2019 (Transit shani in 5 Transit guru in 4 ):
- maintain cordiality with your mother, ensure safe driving on road, avoid travels.
- avoid risk in stock markets and other money investments
---------------TC

cnu

-----------------
I made your lagna as Dhanur(sagittarius) instead of Makara (capricorn) by treating birth time as 10:06 am. I hope this prediction matches your real events.
-----------------
Mercury, the lord of 10th house ( career ) is in 12th house (loss). You may come across expenses, exhaustiveness due to career. It will be like a loss & vexed feeling or sadness. However some abroad travel chances may be there for career reasons.
You may come across indirect problems caused by enemies.

Shani- karaka for profession- is in good position , and, jupiter's aspect on H10 will give you good adjustments/ solace in career. Follow the advice of seniors in office, be friendly with them, and also provide your hard-work thinking as that is your karma.

Income level: Venus is in vakra-gathi causing hurdles or rough experience about income. Also the aspect of Saturn and Ketu will make it worst.

Ketu in 3H (with saturn and rahu's aspects) will affect your attitude towards facing challenges. You may lack the interest or self-motivation.

Lagna-lord Jupiter in 8th is exalt there. You will be a compassionate, sensitive person reacting to your senses of understanding. You can gain monetary benefits if you deal with other people's money.

Kendrathipathi dosha -- For your Dhanur Lagna (Sagittarius), you will be not getting proper learning of facing practical situations beforehand. SO, on the moment of problems you will lack some skills like aggressiveness against problems, finding out a fix even in hard paths.

Mars in 12 - manglik/ kuja dosha -- this exists but gets cancelled too.

No severe remedies are reqired but basic remedies are mandatory for Mercury,Rahu, Ketu, Venus.
---------------
kanni 10h :
-- your job will demand sense of responsibility and reliability.
-- you need an work attitude to be organized, practical, realistic, ambitious, hardworking, methodical, disciplined, analytical, stable and steady.
-- being a barren sign, your career may not produce anything good in you

Rahu dasa (2008 -- 2026): Rahu is under sun's star - inimical. You will get average results (ups and downs) only regarding career. Remedy is required.

up to 4Nov 2019 (Transit shani in 5 Transit guru in 4 ):
- maintain cordiality with your mother, ensure safe driving on road, avoid travels.
- avoid risk in stock markets and other money investments
---------------TC[/QUO

Thankfully.

creativei

Hi cnu

you are makara lagna simha rasi . poorva nak

well you have 1st lord in 8th house , that is the reason for all of your sufferings , even moon in 8th house , highly bad placement ,. saturn moon in 8th sufferings which you have undergone by so far is cant explain by words . humiliation is one word describes your life .

your 1st and 2nd lord in 8th . 7th lord in 8th . both your physical , family , wealth and married life suffers much . everyday your day starts with fights and ends wounds . you may also had suicide tendencies but some how hope for better tomorrow .

your are currently running rahu dasa who sits in 8th house with moon and saturn , not to say anything good . much mental conflicts and sorrows . even rahu is sun is in star who is eight lord . so rahu destined to give 8th house power

8th house denotes battles , fights ,humiliation , sudden unfortunate change . sudden loss . accidents etc . since 1st and 2nd lord too resides in 8th you may have bodily discomforts and lack of money , you suffered much humilation because lack of money , your own family will treat you like gargbage which hurts you much .

for makara lagna yoga karakga venus dasa is gone in beginning itself . so no success in career . you may have done business before and have got huge shot . or worked in company they sent you out .

you have rahu dasa till 2026 , so please be patient til that after that jupiter dasa comes things will change , your years long physical sufferings will vanish , health will be very good ,those who il treated you gives you high respect . you may reside in foreign or you occasionally will travel to foreign land . your financial status starts to grow . if you have elder they will be helpful , so far they had enmity with you ,but things will after 2025 .

you may not become successful as career wise bur you get money some how to manage family ,1st lord in along with 2nd lord in 8th wont make you financially independent , body is dependent on others . you at times get others money in sudden needs . occult spirituality and astrology interests you .

but in jupiter dasa you have problems related to your spouse , will have heavy expenses regarding her health issues . health of spouse worries you lot . if spouse health is good then she makes you admit in ICU . that much she acts .... so take care of your health and spouse health , just engage in devotional service ...