2018 halfway over and i see nothing

Mirage

Hello
a lot of nice people here and in some other places told me that i won't be in any relationship till 2018, and here i'm, 2018 is halfway over and i still single as always, so i wonder why, anyone can help ?

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_2018_love.42992.9556--.png
    astro_w2gw_2018_love.42992.9556--.png
    38.5 KB · Views: 44

annamaria55

hello

i'm still learning horary and hope someone more experienced will answer your question

you are mercury the other person or relationship you seeking is jupiter

based on the aspects mercury jupiter square each other and moon seperates in opposition from jupiter and the receptions

i would say no sorry :/

Mirage

hello

i'm still learning horary and hope someone more experienced will answer your question

you are mercury the other person or relationship you seeking is jupiter

based on the aspects mercury jupiter square each other and moon seperates in opposition from jupiter and the receptions

i would say no sorry :/

thank you but i don't know what do you mean by No ?! because my question was a lot of people since 2016 keep telling me that 2018 is the year where i'm gonna find love yet there's nothing and i wonder why, so i think it is not a yes or no question.. right ?!

IleneK

Premium Member
thank you but i don't know what do you mean by No ?! because my question was a lot of people since 2016 keep telling me that 2018 is the year where i'm gonna find love yet there's nothing and i wonder why, so i think it is not a yes or no question.. right ?!

Horary charts tell outcomes, like yes they will or no they won't:

Will I win the lawsuit? Will I get the job? Will I be able to buy the house? Will he and I get married? Like that.

Horary is not designed to explain why outcomes happen, although they can make oblique references, like a party in the matter was weak or confused or going in another direction...

Hope this sheds more light on what horary delineation may offer you?

If you formulate a question more in line with that, then perhaps some may wish to take a shot at answering it for you.

Wishing you the best this year!

Mirage

Horary charts tell outcomes, like yes they will or no they won't:

Will I win the lawsuit? Will I get the job? Will I be able to buy the house? Will he and I get married? Like that.

Horary is not designed to explain why outcomes happen, although they can make oblique references, like a party in the matter was weak or confused or going in another direction...

Hope this sheds more light on what horary delineation may offer you?

If you formulate a question more in line with that, then perhaps some may wish to take a shot at answering it for you.

Wishing you the best this year!

thank you for enlighten me, i didn't know that honorary question should be yes or no, however i have a question if you don't mind, annamaria55 said the answer to my question is "no" while i was seeking an explanation could that means i'm not gonna find love this year ?

IleneK

Premium Member
thank you for enlighten me, i didn't know that honorary question should be yes or no, however i have a question if you don't mind, annamaria55 said the answer to my question is "no" while i was seeking an explanation could that means i'm not gonna find love this year ?

You as Merc separate by just a few minutes from an aspect to potential relationship/Jup. For there to be a relationship in the future [during the remaining part of this year], there needs to be a future or applying aspect, rather than a past or separating aspect.

Additionally, Moon signifies the question in general, its unfolding. Moon's next aspect is a square to Venus, the square being an unfavorable aspect for the way the question will unfold.

So I would say overall it is a pretty strong no, not an absolute no, but pretty strong.

Mirage

You as Merc separate by just a few minutes from an aspect to potential relationship/Jup. For there to be a relationship in the future [during the remaining part of this year], there needs to be a future or applying aspect, rather than a past or separating aspect.

Additionally, Moon signifies the question in general, its unfolding. Moon's next aspect is a square to Venus, the square being an unfavorable aspect for the way the question will unfold.

So I would say overall it is a pretty strong no, not an absolute no, but pretty strong.

i'm a little confused, when you said the answer is No, you mean there's no relationship in 2018 right ?