She's now single: Get together? If so, When?

CFJ

A serious flirt of mine had just got into a relationship BEFORE I had the nerve to ask her out on an "official" date. She moved away & we lost contact. I just found out that after 1 year, she broke up. I did a Horary on if we will get together now. I use Arabic Parts in my other horary studies so I added Marriage (M & M2) Sex (Sex & s2) Lovers & kids.

CHART DETAILS

She'sNowSingle.Get2gether?When? - Horary Chart
May 18 2018, 19:02, -3:00
Pangrati greece, 37°N58'21'', 023°E44'57''
Geocentric Tropical Zodiac
Placidus Houses, True Node

Thank you so very much for any help in reading this. Relationship Horaries are not my forté. I had done a Horary when we first met "Will I Marry her" and it was so outstanding, even I could see a resounding "yes". Thanks again

Attachments

• SFPage.jpg
    SFPage.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 23

HeartTree

Well if we take Sun as your second significator it is in 7th house..so you are more interested about her..sun is in conjunction with Algol the most unfortunate star of heavens. That dosen't promise anything good.

If we use wholesigns..inside her house are also mercury and uranus. Venus in gemini will like mercury person. Actually there is mutual reseption between these two. I think there is someone else in her life.

But there are other things going on..jupiter will trine moon. Jupiter is located in your 1st house. Someone else in your life? Anyway Jup is also ruler of your 5th house..so i think you will meet someone else and have a fling.

Last edited:

CFJ

Thanks so very much for the response. I'm almost certain there is nobody else in her life right now. And as a matter of fact, I'm a Gemini :biggrin: so maybe that'll be me?

Flings are always good, but I'm a strange bird. So when I'm head over heals, like with her, a fling is an impossibility.

So we'll see.

Thanks again for the analysis :)