Why am I single? Who may people (mainly men) perceive me?

Missaries26

288m3hg.jpg

Help would be nice

katydid

I am wondering if you might confuse men sometimes. There seems to be two different sides to your persona, which can be overwhelming to a new potential partner.

You have an attractive, alluring Taurus rising, which forms an Earthy grand trine with your Moon and Jupiter. Venus, the ruler of the Taurus rising, is in Pisces sextiling that Moon in Cap. Venus in Pisces, is pleasing and loving and nurturing towards others, and charming and accommodating.

I would think that you make a nice first impression and people are attracted to you and your compassionate, sweet energy.

But I do think that there is a deeper level of emotional reactions, that can take people by surprise at first.

That Sun/Mercury combust, in Aries in the 12th, can be pretty feisty and can come out of nowhere. It squares your Cap Moon and creates some tension/friction that may affect your personal relationships by creating communication problems and impatience, misunderstandings, etc.

On top of that, you have Pluto in the 7th of relationships, squaring your Mars/Saturn in Aquarius at the top of your chart. So you may attract men who are difficult, jealous, volatile, etc. They may be controlling and even violent if you are not careful.

They are attracted to your sweet Taurus/Pisces persona, then once they get closer to you, they meet the firecracker persona that comes out of left field. Never a dull moment, to say the least.

Missaries26

I am wondering if you might confuse men sometimes. There seems to be two different sides to your persona, which can be overwhelming to a new potential partner.

You have an attractive, alluring Taurus rising, which forms an Earthy grand trine with your Moon and Jupiter. Venus, the ruler of the Taurus rising, is in Pisces sextiling that Moon in Cap. Venus in Pisces, is pleasing and loving and nurturing towards others, and charming and accommodating.

I would think that you make a nice first impression and people are attracted to you and your compassionate, sweet energy.

But I do think that there is a deeper level of emotional reactions, that can take people by surprise at first.

That Sun/Mercury combust, in Aries in the 12th, can be pretty feisty and can come out of nowhere. It squares your Cap Moon and creates some tension/friction that may affect your personal relationships by creating communication problems and impatience, misunderstandings, etc.

On top of that, you have Pluto in the 7th of relationships, squaring your Mars/Saturn in Aquarius at the top of your chart. So you may attract men who are difficult, jealous, volatile, etc. They may be controlling and even violent if you are not careful.

They are attracted to your sweet Taurus/Pisces persona, then once they get closer to you, they meet the firecracker persona that comes out of left field. Never a dull moment, to say the least.

That’s really accurate
Especially about the men and the jealously. Even men with serious gfs have shown really bad jealously with me. It’s sad