When Will I meet the one I'm supposed to marry?

cloxkinghere

It's a goal of mine to be happily married to one person for the rest of my life and to raise a family.

EDIT: After many tries, I have uploaded what should be the correct chart. Thank you!

Attachments

• horary.jpg
    horary.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:

rafaella

waybread

Also, please do not try to force the oracle with a loaded question. Suppose you never marry?

What do you mean by "supposed to marry"?

tikana

Ah, got it. For future reference, how should I phrase a question?

ur question is fine

if you judge by location of the moon which tells us where your heart is .. you can see that is in 5th house romance and children and etc.
it trines sun so figure out the difference between moon and sun and that will give you timing.. i dont know if it is in years or months.. but you can triple check on the dispositor of part of the marriage.

Last edited:

waybread

clox, I'm not getting a clear indication of marriage within the duration of this chart. You are symbolized by Mercury, your prospective spouse is symbolized by Jupiter. The moon shows your emotional stake in the matter. It would seem that having children is your biggest concern.

Mercury and Jupiter do not aspect one another. The moon is past its square with Jupiter. Mercury has no essential dignity, which inhibits its power to act.

LMA, the sun could be an indicator of a woman's husband, but actually clox hasn't indicated his/her gender.

cloxkinghere

I'm a girl. :biggrin:

Ah, does that mean no marriage in the near future...?

Having a family is a huge dream of mine. Kind of a bummer if I had to wait a little longer.

rafaella

I'm a girl. :biggrin:

Ah, does that mean no marriage in the near future...?

Having a family is a huge dream of mine. Kind of a bummer if I had to wait a little longer.

I'd say 6-7 units. Moon trines Sun. Sun is a general significator of men. Sun exalts Moon. Moon in detriment though, shows perhaps you having to be patient and wait for that man to come into your life. 6-7 units indicates months or years timing. Are you about to move overseas or travel somewhere or perhaps start a new course? Mercury is changing signs in 9th.

I hope its 6 months. You can now check you natal chart for any indication of timing, progressions and transits to 7th house or lord of 7th. Or Venus aspects.

All the best! If you meet someone, let us know.

p.s. I don't know if this is a person you marry, it could just be a love partner.

cloxkinghere

I'd say 6-7 units. Moon trines Sun. Sun is a general significator of men. Sun exalts Moon. Moon in detriment though, shows perhaps you having to be patient and wait for that man to come into your life. 6-7 units indicates months or years timing. Are you about to move overseas or travel somewhere or perhaps start a new course? Mercury is changing signs in 9th.

I hope its 6 months. You can now check you natal chart for any indication of timing, progressions and transits to 7th house or lord of 7th. Or Venus aspects.

All the best! If you meet someone, let us know.

p.s. I don't know if this is a person you marry, it could just be a love partner.

I haven't been planning on moving anywhere. Travel for a vacation, yes. I am getting promoted at work, however.

Ohhh I do hope it's months compared to years! I truly do want a partner in life. My life is great, but, it would be nice to share it with someone.

waybread

Clox, might I ask what you are doing-- in terms of specific steps-- to increase your chances of meeting someone special? Note that the 9th house also rules higher education, theology, and philosophy, so you might consider taking the type of university or community college course that would appeal to men. (I'm actually taking a community college workshop just now on wilderness survival. I'm the only woman in the course.) With Mars ruling your Mercury, you might consider joining some kind of outdoor sports club. With Mars in the 10th career house, if your employment involves opportunities to volunteer for a committee or social type of assignment (like an office picnic) these would enhance your chances of meeting someone at work.

Also, pay attention to what is happening with your natal chart just now.

cloxkinghere

Clox, might I ask what you are doing-- in terms of specific steps-- to increase your chances of meeting someone special? Note that the 9th house also rules higher education, theology, and philosophy, so you might consider taking the type of university or community college course that would appeal to men. (I'm actually taking a community college workshop just now on wilderness survival. I'm the only woman in the course.) With Mars ruling your Mercury, you might consider joining some kind of outdoor sports club. With Mars in the 10th career house, if your employment involves opportunities to volunteer for a committee or social type of assignment (like an office picnic) these would enhance your chances of meeting someone at work.

Also, pay attention to what is happening with your natal chart just now.

Interesting that you bring that up! I live a very active lifestyle. I also have many hobbies with a wonderful job.