Sedna conjunct midheaven

4leafclovah

Do you think there is any significance having Sedna conj. midheaven? What would this mean?

starlink

4leaf, forget about Sedna and all the other stars. There is no real evidence that they work. Astrology gives enough information about a person with only the given planets and aspects, nodes of the Moon and maybe, maybe Chiron. I have read several articles about chiron and they all describe a different thing,no unanimity at all. So I even take that one with a grain of salt.
Cheers, Starlink

rahu

Banned
hi clovah,
the research have done with sedna seems to imply that it is associated with truth telling.more in a cultural sense than a moral sense.if these preliminary observastions are valid ,then sedna at midheaven would would show a person whose honesty is widely accepted as one of the foundations of their personality.
rahu

Hex Astrology

Let me take a try on the interpretation.

Here it goes:
Mid-Heaven: Career, social activity, vocation indicator, destiny indicator, authorative influence, mother ( traditionaly ), social status, reputation, image, how does the mass of people see you, responsability, others people land property, state property, local living social status etc etc

Sedna: The immortal, the blindly follower, the innocent, the commited one, the loyal one, the idol, painful and deep transformation, illusions, the image from inside seen outside, the influencial, the good hearted, the inner souls details, great protector, religious nature. Negatively could give lots of illusions, and in the moment when someone finds out the truth behind the illusion, great anger is aroused, the cause been great injustice and lie. An extreme cosmical planet, it can give indication of a person blindly following another, or someone who is victim of great injustice. In the end the person has a great reward in the inner, where the soul is placed, usualy immortality of spiritual abilities etc etc etc

Now let's combine ^^

Sedna whit Mid-heaven:

Since Sedna is not part of the standart cosmical objects, we are going to talk about it in more esoteric manner.

Let's meditate on this story: Sudden native image appears. The native can meet a very influencial and authorative person. This powerfull person can help the native according to his reputation, image, social status and stability. He can help the native to find a vocation that can last for a long time. The bond can be deep between the two, great friendship, but the deeper the bond, the more dangerous. The native can blindly follow the authorative person, even if in some moments he does good things or bad things. The authorative person can put to much hope on the native, he has big plans for him. The probleme comes when one disappoints the other. This is entirely without intentions, someone will disappoint the other, and judgment starts to come. Also both of them are very influencial to others opinions ( 3rd person or more ), which is a bad thing, it can bring discord to the relation of the two. Slowly the bond will fade, but the friendship still hold in the soul. The social image for the native will stay forever, and the things that the authorative person learned are still in his conciousness, even if the friendship ended. The two learned something important from eachother, and maybe will meet again. The cause of the discord is because a 3rd person and too much illusions.
Lesson: Don't make idols from a human, you can have help but don't blindly follow someone, he can make mistakes as well as you. If you wanna help someone grow ( doesn't matter if social, intelectual etc ) do it until the end, or don't do it at all. Be realistic.
Alternativ: Sedna whit MC can also mean a strong soul bond whit the mother or one's destiny, fate path, and his guardian angels ( Not those from birth, but those that watch directly from the sky, mainly North direction ). A strong Sedna whit Moon, Neptune and other soul indicating planets, can give psychic capabilities or a good reputation/image.

This is a short presentation how sednd/MC can work. The discussion can be longer. Talking to much is bad at Mercury Retrograde.

Hex Astrology

Hex Astrology said:
This is a short presentation how sednd/MC can work. The discussion can be longer. Talking to much is bad at Mercury Retrograde.
I've been interupted and wanted to continue what I written earlier. The little story I wrote above is an example of someones chart I had whit Sedna/Midheaven combination. I explained that is something in a esoteric perspective ( like meditating on a image ), but if I want to study the chart of someones whit Sedna on Mid-heaven, I would not use generalistic interpretation, but rather individualy, cause everyone has Sedna, but since it moves very slow I would need more astrological elements, more than just the Midheaven.

From my novice perspective, Sedna has the similar behavior of either Moon/Neptune/Pluto. This is something of my own, not somewhere I read. If I would describe Sedna in a nutshell, I would use words like ( Victimization/Savior issues and understanding ( Neptune ), great sensitivity and popularity ( Moon ) and Immortality and transformation ( Pluto ). My point is that Sedna has the personality of Moon, whit the interior of Neptune nature. The Pluto nature is because Sedna undergoes a rough transformation and events full inner intensity and chemistry.

4leafclovah

Sorry Hex, I never read your posts until now. Thanks for your interpretation...interesting. hmmm:)

!4C

Interesting interpretation of senda. When the subprime mortgage financial crisis became publicized in 2007, the USA's progressed MC was conjunct sedna and transiting uranus was conjunct natal sedna. Clearly the USA's reputation was tarnished by the scams being run by USA based international financial institutions.

So the transit could indicate the sudden revelation of devious schemes that leave people feeling betrayed.

Last edited:

Lenzites betulina

Sedna is a very important planet, as it's orbital period is just short of the half way point in the precession of equinoxes. It can be useful when working with yugas(there are short yugas and long yugas).

Sedna shows where we are in time. As Sedna moves through the signs it gives a "flavor" to an "age". This is because it moves so slowly.

Many key historical figures have conjunctions to Sedna. I personally think that a contact to Sedna shows that a person was born to bring something relative to the time they were born(flavored by the planet conjuncting Sedna, of coarse). No viable conclusions about Sedna on the MC just yet-haven't seen it in enough charts.

Last edited:

Bjorkstrand

Sedna = the source, reincarnation, the matrix
upper octave of eris, pluto and mars.
Highly spiritual in that it is the embodiment of the soul.

Check out cayce einstein, dolores cannon who have it conjunct sun.
Again myths don't work here.

Jim

astro11

Visit http://www.astrologyzone.com/community/news.html

http://www.falconastrology.com/sedna.htm

http://astrology.richardbrown.com/NewPlanets/Sedna-meaning.shtml

for the myth and more info regarding Sedna

With Sedna conjunct my MC by 2 degrees, I was betrayed by an authority figure at University who first pretended to be my friend and then turned out to be my worst enemy at the time. I also had another experience with an authority figure blatantly telling outrageous lies about me, she didn't realize that since what she was saying was so unbelievable. It only exposed her as the immoral liar she was. However, even though these people did these things for my harm, God used it to my advantage and both instances were sources of transformation for me.

I would say that the themes of victimization and personal power are key to her myth. Sedna's story is saying that you can either let yourself become victimized by other people's ruthlessness and cruelty or you can claim your power and refuse to let it happen. Sedna is a force to be reckoned with, she has strength, resilience, power and an ability to emerge from difficulties with grace and wisdom. With Sedna conjunct the MC you may have a similar experience(s) in your career. Keep in mind that the transformation that will take place later if you let yourself be receptive is well worth the difficulty.

Last edited:

jopekes

I have Sedna conjunct Ascendant by 5 degree orb, my thesis supervisor has Sedna conjunct north node very tightly in less than 1 orb, and I have experienced almost the same as astro11 with her. In my opinion, Sedna is an important aspect in the chart.

fifi99

I have Sedna MH conjunction, and have had more than one experience that mirrors yours, in terms of being betrayed by mentors or bosses. I appreciate hearing your personal experience, and your take on this powerful aspect.

Visit http://www.astrologyzone.com/community/news.html

http://www.falconastrology.com/sedna.htm

http://astrology.richardbrown.com/NewPlanets/Sedna-meaning.shtml

for the myth and more info regarding Sedna

With Sedna conjunct my MC by 2 degrees, I was betrayed by an authority figure at University who first pretended to be my friend and then turned out to be my worst enemy at the time. I also had another experience with an authority figure blatantly telling outrageous lies about me, she didn't realize that since what she was saying was so unbelievable. It only exposed her as the immoral liar she was. However, even though these people did these things for my harm, God used it to my advantage and both instances were sources of transformation for me.

I would say that the themes of victimization and personal power are key to her myth. Sedna's story is saying that you can either let yourself become victimized by other people's ruthlessness and cruelty or you can claim your power and refuse to let it happen. Sedna is a force to be reckoned with, she has strength, resilience, power and an ability to emerge from difficulties with grace and wisdom. With Sedna conjunct the MC you may have a similar experience(s) in your career. Keep in mind that the transformation that will take place later if you let yourself be receptive is well worth the difficulty.

I have Sedna conjunct my mc and my father betrayed me and told lies and it was so devastating when I found out but the transformation afterwards was so great, I became a new powerful person. I'm curious, why did the people who lied to you do that? I know my dad did it because he was a coward but a lot of the stories I hear with Sedna get me asking just why?

astro11

People lie for all sorts of reasons and its not always possible to track down the absolute truth behind it. Personally I feel that people try to mistreat others who they perceive to have more power than. If there are sizeable power differentials, that is where people think they can get away with anything they want to. I believe this is what happened to me in the instances I described. Even though it appeared I had less power than them, in one of the cases I was responsible for damaging her career in a significant way because I could prove with evidence she was lying. The organization she worked for lost a lot because of it. This is the essence of Sedna! Step into your personal power.