Too many things to learn! :)

hannahrachael

Hi all,

I didnt know much more than my sun sign until recently when a ravenous animal woke up inside me, and it only eats astrology! I am unable to leave it alone, but still a bit of an astrology baby so I would be really grateful for any discussion on aspects that jump out to you and how you interpret them... I have been trying to synthesize an overview but also get more insight specifically on....

NN,SN conjunct asc/dc

Virgo sun, pisces moon opposition..... and then pretty much all the planets on the sun side and the moon all alone

Sun as chart ruler in 1st... its not close enough Rahu to be conjunct, do they still have a stronger relationship because they share a house?
(I am still understanding how to reconcile vedic and tropical astrology!)

the nodal axis, Chiron, Uranus (would this be a?) grand cross

how to harness that much Virgo energy for good!

I am having nodal return and the first Pluto square these days so if anyone has advice on staying sane thats welcome too :)

Blessings and much appreciation for your time and knowledge!

Attachments

• han chart uploadable.jpg
    han chart uploadable.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 21
This is very interesting, my Sun is also 3 degrees Virgo and there are several other similarities in our charts. The aspect that stands out the most is your Venus square Pluto. I have the conjunction and it has been quite intense. These aspects tend to show us the dark side of love and relationships. Venus is in your 11th house so this probably affected your friendships and your adolescent years may have been dramatic. Venus/Pluto could even indicate sexual abuse or the death of a lover. Right now transiting Pluto is opposite your natal Venus so these themes are being triggered now.

https://www.leahwhitehorse.com/2014/03/12/venus-square-pluto-natal-aspects/

kshantaram

Premium Member
hope this would be of interest/tropical chart :

with asc sun-jup-sat critical virgo 2nd, wonder
whether have aptitude for Managerial-Business Economics,
Quality Management, Management Accounting and Audit etc; Art Critique;

venus lord 10th over cancer 11th, gains from
artistic aptitudes, water fountains, scents, pharmacy, luxury drinks, etc;

while sun-moon opp virgo-pisces could be deflected and confused same time;
moon-sat opp emotional and financial stress; sat lord 7th for relationship;
jup aspect own pisces-moon 7th protective;

mer-rahu leo, dazzling personality, high self-pride, individualistic, acting skills;
rise-fall, need for ancestor worship, fast No-moon evenings with milk-fruits;

mars 3rd courageous, mars aspect own inimical aries 9th supportive of luck-edu,
but under stress-delays; while may not be good for health of father;

mars elevated aspect over cap 6th supportive of health-employment
and overcoming opponents/competition;

do discuss pointwise feedbacks,
how true-untrue-insightful-prospective etc,

wishing well,

kshantaram

Last edited:

hannahrachael

Hi guys,

Thanks so much for your responses, VirgoSun I think you nailed it with Venus Pluto... so did Leah Whitehorse really :) has Venus begun healing you yet? I hope so. I think I read about the square aspect and had to have a little sit down, now I realise I didnt get to thinking about houses so what you wrote was quite illuminating, and true...but so Venus is associated with adolescence? Would make sense....
Kshantaram who can say no when you say dazzling personality?
So then high self pride is evidently true, though Im very good at being modest about it all ;) I can definately feel I got a little lion. The sun going from Virgo to Leo is one major shift between the Tropical and Vedic chart for my birth time, and I wondered a lot about the difference in using the two zodiacs. I tried to understand if the Leo I feel is from sun or asc (as in my tropical chart) Im not totally sure....
I will think a little more about the other things you wrote, Vedic system is still quite mysterious to me but Im working on it :)
Thanks again.

Hi guys,

Thanks so much for your responses, VirgoSun I think you nailed it with Venus Pluto... so did Leah Whitehorse really :) has Venus begun healing you yet? I hope so. I think I read about the square aspect and had to have a little sit down, now I realise I didnt get to thinking about houses so what you wrote was quite illuminating, and true...but so Venus is associated with adolescence? Would make sense....
Kshantaram who can say no when you say dazzling personality?
So then high self pride is evidently true, though Im very good at being modest about it all ;) I can definately feel I got a little lion. The sun going from Virgo to Leo is one major shift between the Tropical and Vedic chart for my birth time, and I wondered a lot about the difference in using the two zodiacs. I tried to understand if the Leo I feel is from sun or asc (as in my tropical chart) Im not totally sure....
I will think a little more about the other things you wrote, Vedic system is still quite mysterious to me but Im working on it :)
Thanks again.

I'm still working on my healing. Yes, Venus represents female adolescents, values, socialization, important women in your live, and in your chart Venus rules the 10th which is the house of your mother. Your Venus/Pluto square would likely have affected all of these things.