My Pluto and relationships

allyzade

Hi, I have noticed frequently that even my crushes or little attractions have heavy pluto moon synastry aspects. Is there something in my chart that suggests that? Is there anyone else that experiences the same? my chart:
https://ibb.co/tczp8Pt

ElenaJ

Re: Pluto and relationships

Sorry, are you a woman?
I'm only asking for the chart interpretation.
Thanks

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Hi, I have noticed frequently that even my crushes or little attractions have heavy pluto moon synastry aspects. Is there something in my chart that suggests that? Is there anyone else that experiences the same? my chart:
https://ibb.co/tczp8Pt
Hi,

No, there is nothing per se that says that. In any synastry of your crushes... you talk about, any aspect from the other person's chart to your chart, if there are aspects to Pluto, there will also be aspects to Moon and likely Jup because they are all in the same sign.

Actually your 7th house ruler is strong, Mars. However, it is your Moon and Venus that are not strong. In any case, nothing hinders having relationships in your chart. It is as normal a chart as any other.

allyzade

Hi,

No, there is nothing per se that says that. In any synastry of your crushes... you talk about, any aspect from the other person's chart to your chart, if there are aspects to Pluto, there will also be aspects to Moon and likely Jup because they are all in the same sign.

Actually your 7th house ruler is strong, Mars. However, it is your Moon and Venus that are not strong. In any case, nothing hinders having relationships in your chart. It is as normal a chart as any other.

Thank you for this information! Actually, I havent had any real relationships till now, so I am curious you say that everything with relationships is normal.

ElenaJ

Thank you.
Moon represents our emotional needs and expression. Your is conjunct Pluto, and in its own sign of scorpio it is very strong and expresses itself very well. Moon in scorpio on the other hand is weakened, so has a harder time of it, and will give way to Pluto. In addition, they are both square Saturn of restrictions in the 5th of love affairs. And Saturn is in its own sign, so strong, as strong as Pluto.
So while Pluto is trying to dominate with its powerful energy, and moon is feeling its deep sultry and controlling scorpio side, you have Saturn pulling on the reins and braking, wanting to go in another direction.
From the 2nd house of self esteem to the 5th house of love, giving and taking love, you find yourself on a seesaw emotionally. You sometimes just don't feel worthy so you back off. Your heart feels drawn to scorpio energy, so you attract that type of personality to yourself, but once it is presented to you, you are afraid and freeze. You can attract airy intellectual types who lack the sensuality that your moon needs.
Pluto transforms, while Saturn maintains the status quo.
Pluto wants to control, it wants to dominate, it wants to have its own way. Saturn in Aquarius wants to look beyond, but in a distracted, intellectual way.
The Pluto/saturn square is a generational aspect, so called because these two planets move very slowly, so a whole generation is born with this energy.
Revolution opposed to tradition.
Your relationships, marriage partner, are your 7th house.
You have sweet libra on the ascendent, who seeks a partner, and Aries on the descendent, who egotistically wants to lead.
They are ruled by Venus and mars, conjunct in Capricorn (Saturn's sign!), adding more ambition and drive to your relationships. Capricorn is not emotionally expressive as a sign, and mars and Venus square the ascendent/descendent, so what tends to happen is that those you meet have the impression of one type of personality who is seeking one type of relationship, but then find themselves in front of a different type all together. With sun also in Capricorn (again, Saturn!), and conjunct the mars/venus conjunction, you know what you want and are consistent but you relate it to the world in a different way.
This strong Saturn energy inside of you, with its whopping 6 planet stellium in Capricorn, makes you responsible, reliable, serious, ambitious, and driven by achieving. And it rotates around the IC, house of the home and family which becomes a focal point for you.
Completing the picture is the moon/pluto conjunction square Saturn.
Notice that all the planets are contained within this square, with one exception.
Jupiter, planet of generosity and wellness, religion and spirituality, is the handle that holds all the others in its basket.
Jupiter in the chart rules the 6th of work and service, so this is where the Capricorn planets will find their expression.
And jupiter rules the 3rd of thoughts, as well as siblings, and neighbours, and daily travels. All these areas would give the others a way to materialise themselves.
Your emotional need to control and possess can present problems when you relate to others, who don't always accept being controlled. Emotionally you are conditioned by Pluto who is exclusive, unique, so you want that one and only that one. Saturn is also not expansive, so again your field tends to be self-confined.
This chart is a fascinating one of strong power and restraint.
Your relationships will tend to draw mars-type individuals, business minded and ambitious, but near Venus, also loving.
Keep in mind that at the moment your stellium is under tension from the transiting heavy planets, Pluto-saturn-jupiter. They will put pressure on you until you learn the lessons required of you.
One last note, Chiron the wounded healer is in the 11th house, and this would indicate that until you learn the lesson of power/restraint with respect to others, you will not realise your dreams, and even friendships with others will not be as fulfilling as they can be later.
However, once you have found the way inside of yourself to use these energies to their best advantage, you will be one of the finest, strongest persons one could hope to meet!
For the moment, don't look for love, concentrate on your interior qualities, the rest will follow automatically later.

Last edited:

allyzade

Thank you.
Moon represents our emotional needs and expression. Your is conjunct Pluto, and in its own sign of scorpio it is very strong and expresses itself very well. Moon in scorpio on the other hand is weakened, so has a harder time of it, and will give way to Pluto. In addition, they are both square Saturn of restrictions in the 5th of love affairs. And Saturn is in its own sign, so strong, as strong as Pluto.
So while Pluto is trying to dominate with its powerful energy, and moon is feeling its deep sultry and controlling scorpio side, you have Saturn pulling on the reins and braking, wanting to go in another direction.
From the 2nd house of self esteem to the 5th house of love, giving and taking love, you find yourself on a seesaw emotionally. You sometimes just don't feel worthy so you back off. Your heart feels drawn to scorpio energy, so you attract that type of personality to yourself, but once it is presented to you, you are afraid and freeze. You can attract airy intellectual types who lack the sensuality that your moon needs.
Pluto transforms, while Saturn maintains the status quo.
Pluto wants to control, it wants to dominate, it wants to have its own way. Saturn in Aquarius wants to look beyond, but in a distracted, intellectual way.
The Pluto/saturn square is a generational aspect, so called because these two planets move very slowly, so a whole generation is born with this energy.
Revolution opposed to tradition.
Your relationships, marriage partner, are your 7th house.
You have sweet libra on the ascendent, who seeks a partner, and Aries on the descendent, who egotistically wants to lead.
They are ruled by Venus and mars, conjunct in Capricorn (Saturn's sign!), adding more ambition and drive to your relationships. Capricorn is not emotionally expressive as a sign, and mars and Venus square the ascendent/descendent, so what tends to happen is that those you meet have the impression of one type of personality who is seeking one type of relationship, but then find themselves in front of a different type all together. With sun also in Capricorn (again, Saturn!), and conjunct the mars/venus conjunction, you know what you want and are consistent but you relate it to the world in a different way.
This strong Saturn energy inside of you, with its whopping 6 planet stellium in Capricorn, makes you responsible, reliable, serious, ambitious, and driven by achieving. And it rotates around the IC, house of the home and family which becomes a focal point for you.
Completing the picture is the moon/pluto conjunction square Saturn.
Notice that all the planets are contained within this square, with one exception.
Jupiter, planet of generosity and wellness, religion and spirituality, is the handle that holds all the others in its basket.
Jupiter in the chart rules the 6th of work and service, so this is where the Capricorn planets will find their expression.
And jupiter rules the 3rd of thoughts, as well as siblings, and neighbours, and daily travels. All these areas would give the others a way to materialise themselves.
Your emotional need to control and possess can present problems when you relate to others, who don't always accept being controlled. Emotionally you are conditioned by Pluto who is exclusive, unique, so you want that one and only that one. Saturn is also not expansive, so again your field tends to be self-confined.
This chart is a fascinating one of strong power and restraint.
Your relationships will tend to draw mars-type individuals, business minded and ambitious, but near Venus, also loving.
Keep in mind that at the moment your stellium is under tension from the transiting heavy planets, Pluto-saturn-jupiter. They will put pressure on you until you learn the lessons required of you.
One last note, Chiron the wounded healer is in the 11th house, and this would indicate that until you learn the lesson of power/restraint with respect to others, you will not realise your dreams, and even friendships with others will not be as fulfilling as they can be later.
However, once you have found the way inside of yourself to use these energies to their best advantage, you will be one of the finest, strongest persons one could hope to meet!
For the moment, don't look for love, concentrate on your interior qualities, the rest will follow automatically later.

Thank you so much!! This was very detailed and informative, I related to absolutely everything you said. I am not sure about what kind of lessons though? I know there's a push and pull with the most basic decisions I need to make, but I am not sure what kind of lessons I need to learn to come into my own.

ElenaJ

They'll come to you, although some you already know... power and restraint, revolution and tradition.
How do you put both of these on the same plate?
How will I, from outside you, know who is in front of me?
Kindness, patience, generosity and spirituality (the handle to it all).
You'll find it. Pluto won't let you rest until you do!

allyzade

They'll come to you, although some you already know... power and restraint, revolution and tradition.
How do you put both of these on the same plate?
How will I, from outside you, know who is in front of me?
Kindness, patience, generosity and spirituality (the handle to it all).
You'll find it. Pluto won't let you rest until you do!

Hmm, alright, I will keep looking, Thanks again! really do appreciate your insightful revelations!

aquarius7000

Thank you for this information! Actually, I havent had any real relationships till now, so I am curious you say that everything with relationships is normal.
Hi,
You are rather young - what 25 years old, so I'm not sure what you mean by "yet".

Also, the ruler of your 7th house, Mars, is in Capricorn, which means you are a slightly late bloomer, but when the relationship happens, it will be a stable one.

This is what I mean by normal. Not so normal for me would be a 14 year old thinking of settling down in marriage, or a 45 year old saying I have never had a relationship, although even that happens these days because people are more busy settling in their careers these days and getting university degrees.

allyzade

Hi,
You are rather young - what 25 years old, so I'm not sure what you mean by "yet".

Also, the ruler of your 7th house, Mars, is in Capricorn, which means you are a slightly late bloomer, but when the relationship happens, it will be a stable one.

This is what I mean by normal. Not so normal for me would be a 14 year old thinking of settling down in marriage, or a 45 year old saying I have never had a relationship, although even that happens these days because people are more busy settling in their careers these days and getting university degrees.

I guess, my surroundings define my assumptions and everyone has already been in a couple of serious relationships. So I am basing it off of that. But I do see your point. Good to know that at least it would be stable :) Thank you!!