When will i date?

Lemmpi

I don't have anyone in my life right now. My question is when will I date seriously? I was taken aback when I saw that venus right on descendant. What does that mean? My future guy has someone else? Moon will square saturn and jupiter (me) will conjuction saturn. What is that? Something blocking me?

Lemmpi

Hope not two years :/ but otherwise that would be great.

Mercury and Jupiter are making square. Isn't this bad too?

kalinka

why you are not liking merc/jup aspect?

because I don't like squares ;) Conjunctions always bring two parties together if they want or not. Sun and moon in Taurus, in a fixed sign is an indication for a serious and longterm relationship.

Last edited:

Chrysalis

There would have been a past TOL from moon translating light between L1/L7, to then be [now] square Saturn. You say you have no-one around you right now, was there someone in your recent past who has left you?

It wouldn't have been anything serious as mercury is in the 5th, and are you sure you have fully let go of him as i don't think you have? (venus/Dsc)
This Mercury/Jupiter square will perfect in the bounds of an out of sect Saturn, so this will bring more rejection.

tikana

because I don't like squares ;) Conjunctions always bring two parties together if they want or not. Sun and moon in Taurus, in a fixed sign is an indication for a serious and longterm relationship.

actually ... combustion is really really bad for a relationship question. moon gets burned bad

Lemmpi

There would have been a past TOL from moon translating light between L1/L7, to then be [now] square Saturn. You say you have no-one around you right now, was there someone in your recent past who has left you?

It wouldn't have been anything serious as mercury is in the 5th, and are you sure you have fully let go of him as i don't think you have? (venus/Dsc)
This Mercury/Jupiter square will perfect in the bounds of an out of sect Saturn, so this will bring more rejection.

Yes, there was. For me he was important. He didn't left me, we are still friends. But he is not interested. It's been hard for me to let go. But I want to. So my question was not about him honestly. I'm tired and want to move on. If you say there is more rejection coming forward,I don't think I can bare it.

Last edited:

kalinka

I am using the Sun as second significator for a man. So if Sun is a significator, he does not combust. Otherwise Sun would never come together with another planet.

tikana

I am using the Sun as second significator for a man. So if Sun is a significator, he does not combust. Otherwise Sun would never come together with another planet.

yeah but look at Jup and Mercury .. Jup is weak is not receiving Mercury .. Mercury is not receiving Jup... One is peregrine another peregrine and fall

moon is sluggish. You can push fo ra yes but its not your positive long term relationship. Plus Jup is about to go retro in less than 1 deg then saturn reunites wth Jup ... which is malignant of its own right.

Lemmpi, I am seeing a relationship but it is short lived and probably will not make you happy but will make you retreat into your own shell.

kalinka

the thing is that the question was: When will I date seriously? Not:How will be my next relationship? Or: When will I date again? Does not matter if serious or not.- I just answered the question. And because Jupiter and mercury are weak, moreover with this square, I don't think it would happen due to this square, rather the conjunction. And as I said, conjunctions will happen anyway, there we don't need strong receptions. Moon is just burned by the sun, so accidental weak but strong in her essential dignity and also received by Sun in exaltation and triplicity. If it will be really that longterm or happy or not, I did not look further. Just see this fixed sign, which is auspicious for a serious/longterm relationship...so answered the question.

Last edited:

tikana

I think Mercury receives Jupiter by triplicity.

1 - (minor) reception is not enough other than Yeah i will go on a date but coffee only ..practically none existent
she is asking about Long term relationship not a fling. If it had been relationship (short term/1 night stand) i would have said yeaaaa looks possitive but here it is all skrewed up.