Any idea on my future spouse's zodiac sign ?

Oniket Vivlioflos

A close acquaintance of mine was saying that the Vedic astrology is pretty spot on to know the whole marriage prediction. So I'm starting this thread.

I'm Biromantic or queer so it'd be of great help to read my chart from the perspective of an individual irrespective of my sexual identity or sexual preference.

Any idea on how my future spouse will be? his/her zodiac sign? his/her characteristics or personality?
our age gap? how we'll meet, etc.

I hope noone is offended.

My details are:
Birthday 9th January, 2001 .
Kolkata/Calcutta .
12:22 a.m.

creativei

Hi oniket !

Vedic has every answer for your queries .

you are libra asc gemini rasi . arida nak . rahu nak so you get all things related to rahu in your life . forgein things influence you lot like forgein job and forgein spouse etc ...

7th lord is in 1st very good for married life , you get all pleasures from spouse . influential well to do spouse . she is dark and tall , your spouse is well connected socially you are known to society by her . this is combination for fame and prosperity . you enjoy vibrant wild sex life from her . you are attracted towards masculine tomboy types of girl , who have atheletic build roboust aggressive , dynamic , quick ,impulsive wife , she operates from head rather than heart , chances of meeting her in office , business partners . she will become spiritual in later partner of her life . marriage is filled sex , business and travels , u both travel lot . she is adamant highly self willed , exotic against religious norms dont take care type . nagging cold spouse rough and tough girl . but has love for her husband and attached with you . she wants be successful materialistically , if u want to win her heart then satisfy all her material needs she will be slave for u , but if u fail in money matters then she wont care you and ready to take care herself by working hard . seldom she care you , all she need was money money . she values you by in terms of printed paper . not your heart or love .

rahu aspecting both mars who is 7th lord and venus , so arranged marriage is not possible ,. you do love marriage opposing your family . you look for romantic partner which they show on movies , romance is important for you .

she may be in working IT field . highly independent self willed girl . good at business .

since 7th house is movable sign she is always away from home . roaming type , not like family girl type . in fact she doesn't care those stuffs and all , for her profession and money are important . husband and children's are secondary to her . but she fulfills her duty as wife , thing is she values social recognition than family life . relationship with mother in law is good but not good terms with father in law .

marriage may happen in 2023 .....

narasimha sharma

i believe the poster specifically asked about zodiacal signs of spouse to be answered through Vedic.
Hi oniket !

you are libra asc gemini rasi . arida nak . rahu nak so you get all things related to rahu in your life . forgein things influence you lot like forgein job and forgein spouse etc ...

7th lord is in 1st very good for married life , you get all pleasures from spouse . influential well to do spouse . she is dark and tall , your spouse is well connected socially you are known to society by her . this is combination for fame and prosperity . you enjoy vibrant wild sex life from her . you are attracted towards masculine tomboy types of girl , who have atheletic build roboust aggressive , dynamic , quick ,impulsive wife , she operates from head rather than heart , chances of meeting her in office , business partners . she will become spiritual in later partner of her life . marriage is filled sex , business and travels , u both travel lot . she is adamant highly self willed , exotic against religious norms dont take care type . nagging cold spouse rough and tough girl . but has love for her husband and attached with you . she wants be successful materialistically , if u want to win her heart then satisfy all her material needs she will be slave for u , but if u fail in money matters then she wont care you and ready to take care herself by working hard . seldom she care you , all she need was money money . she values you by in terms of printed paper . not your heart or love .

rahu aspecting both mars who is 7th lord and venus , so arranged marriage is not possible ,. you do love marriage opposing your family . you look for romantic partner which they show on movies , romance is important for you .

she may be in working IT field . highly independent self willed girl . good at business .

since 7th house is movable sign she is always away from home . roaming type , not like family girl type . in fact she doesn't care those stuffs and all , for her profession and money are important . husband and children's are secondary to her . but she fulfills her duty as wife , thing is she values social recognition than family life . relationship with mother in law is good but not good terms with father in law .

creativei

i believe the poster specifically asked about zodiacal signs of spouse to be answered through Vedic.

It doesn't matter , it also suits for aries too , also everyone has a wish to know about their married life and their spouse , even though he didnt ask that i myself told , astrology is not my profession though my grandfather and father are astrologers , its my passion , i just do it as social service there by helping others . it gives me soul satisfaction , mee too in the beginning went to many sites and read many books to know about my marriage , everyone has that curiosity . today world has money oriented so that everything has become good business , even people talk only on basis of persons status . its k let asker know about his married life and wife , so that he can mentally prepare himself ! :p

Thank u sir :)

narasimha sharma

no i agree. but even i am curious how you will arrive at finding spouse signs from Vedic. can you answer the question by the poster on exactly the zodiacal signs of his/her spouse?

It doesn't matter , it also suits for aries too , also everyone has a wish to know about their married life and their spouse , even though he didnt ask that i myself told , astrology is not my profession though my grandfather and father are astrologers , its my passion , i just do it as social service there by helping others . it gives me soul satisfaction , mee too in the beginning went to many sites and read many books to know about my marriage , everyone has that curiosity . today world has money oriented so that everything has become good business , even people talk only on basis of persons status . its k let asker know about his married life and wife , so that he can mentally prepare himself ! :p

Thank u sir :)

creativei

no i agree. but even i am curious how you will arrive at finding spouse signs from Vedic. can you answer the question by the poster on exactly the zodiacal signs of his/her spouse?

For your kind information i didn't predicted his spouse zodiac sign ,nobody cant do that , almighty only knows that , i just gave his married life prediction . sorry in beginning i didnt read the question properly . but whatever i told is 200% right it doesn't matter how is his spouse chart is . vedic never goes wrong.. she has all the qualities of aries . basic nature never changes .

she may have her moon and lagna in fire signs , that i can say it for sure ...

fire signs are aries , leo and sagittarius , his wife will have one of these signs as lagna or moon placed here ...

narasimha sharma

can you please explain how did you say fire signs? I am just curious to know as I am not that proficient in Vedic
For your kind information i didn't predicted his spouse zodiac sign ,nobody cant do that , almighty only knows that , i just gave his married life prediction . sorry in beginning i didnt read the question properly . but whatever i told is 200% right it doesn't matter how is his spouse chart is . vedic never goes wrong.. she has all the qualities of aries . basic nature never changes .

she may have her moon and lagna in fire signs , that i can say it for sure ...

fire signs are aries , leo and sagittarius , his wife will have one of these signs as lagna or moon placed here ...

Oniket Vivlioflos

Hi oniket !

Thank You so much you wrote such a detailed answer !
Thanks again for investing your time 💙

Oniket Vivlioflos

Hi oniket !

hahaha so true . I fall for really masculine people who're into sports etc. also who're energetic and dynamic also the aggressive types. In other words, people who are almost opposite from me attracts my attention more. I'm traditionally more on the feminine side I guess lol . I'm into art, poetry, music, books, nature, etc. seashells, pearls, silver , blue sea , clouds , cotton candy are my aesthetics . Also beauty and glamour is something I think I care about also ' 'love' is the most important thing in my life. So, from your answer I've understood quite a lot and what you wrote matches my idea of an individual who catches my eye💙😇

Last edited:

creativei

hahaha so true . I fall for really masculine people both men and women who're into sports etc. also who're energetic and dynamic also the aggressive types. In other words, people who are almost opposite from me attracts my attention more. I'm traditionally more on the feminine side I guess lol . I'm into art, poetry, music, books, nature, etc. seashells, pearls, silver , blue sea , clouds , cotton candy are my aesthetics . Also beauty and glamour is something I think I care about also ' 'love' is the most important thing in my life. So, from your answer I've understood quite a lot and what you wrote matches my idea of an individual who catches my eye💙😇

Your spouse is most probably will be Leo asc of not then Scorpio asc . and her moon may be in scorpio rasi . and she may have mars in 9th house , ,mars aspecting 9th or mars as 9th lord , again leo lagna have high chances ..

Oniket Vivlioflos

His 7th house falls in fire sign thats why i said . also some events in charts are matching with aries ruled lagna i strongly feel that .

What is a lagna ? Is lagna a sanskrit term for zodiac sign?
I love Aries ( sun sign ) people in general but I attract Cancer and Taurus as friends more almost all my close acquaintances are water signs in sun. Cancer, Pisces, Scorpio etc. Taurus people get close as friends but not into close circle.

creativei

What is a lagna ? Is lagna a sanskrit term for zodiac sign?
I love Aries ( sun sign ) people in general but I attract Cancer and Taurus as friends more almost all my close acquaintances are water signs in sun. Cancer, Pisces, Scorpio etc. Taurus people get close as friends but not into close circle.

Yes lagna is vedic term denotes 1st house . i follow vedic only , so all my predictions are purely vedic . your 11th lord is in taurus , earthy sign you like stable friendships only , who stand for you , who values you . infact u have those friends who treats u like one among their family , u take ur friends to family . so jovial . u may have also undertook many journeys with them . u r friends are rich and luxury loving . u get gains and help from them .

Oniket Vivlioflos

Yes lagna is vedic term denotes 1st house . i follow vedic only , so all my predictions are purely vedic . your 11th lord is in taurus , earthy sign you like stable friendships only , who stand for you , who values you . infact u have those friends who treats u like one among their family , u take ur friends to family . so jovial . u may have also undertook many journeys with them . u r friends are rich and luxury loving . u get gains and help from them .

Yeah true.

Do you have any idea on the age gap thing in my marriage. I was reading somewhere today that planets denote age of spouse right ?
like Saturn is said to have older spouse isn't it?
So, what planet is in my chart which can tell me a bit about our age gap ?

creativei

Yeah true.

Do you have any idea on the age gap thing in my marriage. I was reading somewhere today that planets denote age of spouse right ?
like Saturn is said to have older spouse isn't it?
So, what planet is in my chart which can tell me a bit about our age gap ?

indeed its true saturn is oldest among all planets , also planets do have age of maturity . saturn mature in 32 . mars in 28 , jupiter in 16 venus in 25 etc

mars as 7th lord gives spouse somewhat higher aged spouse ( just 3 to 4 yrs higher ) , but very young in physique , she retains youth ness , as age grows her physical beauty and sex appeal increases . she remains like a young even in 50 . mars aspected by rahu gives love for widows rahu- widow ! . rahu loves widows . ;p you have siblings type of relationship with your spouse . another interesting thing is mars loves his wife lot , he dont do any things without his wife , so you attached with her , you cant be without her she takes part in all of your work . divorce is least expected . even if divorce happens you both remain sexual partners ! .

my dad has mars in 7th and my mom is 4 yrs elder to my dad loll my dad always complains about that and says her family cheated me by hiding this :)

Oniket Vivlioflos

indeed its true saturn is oldest among all planets , also planets do have age of maturity . saturn mature in 32 . mars in 28 , jupiter in 16 venus in 25 etc

mars as 7th lord gives spouse somewhat higher aged spouse ( just 3 to 4 yrs higher ) , but very young in physique , she retains youth ness , as age grows her physical beauty and sex appeal increases . she remains like a young even in 50 . mars aspected by rahu gives love for widows rahu- widow ! . rahu loves widows . ;p you have siblings type of relationship with your spouse . another interesting thing is mars loves his wife lot , he dont do any things without his wife , so you attached with her , you cant be without her she takes part in all of your work . divorce is least expected . even if divorce happens you both remain sexual partners ! .

my dad has mars in 7th and my mom is 4 yrs elder to my dad loll my dad always complains about that and says her family cheated me by hiding this :)

Hahaha great !
Even all my close acquaintances are older than me by 3-4 years . I get along with older people than my peers.
Thanks again ♡

Oniket Vivlioflos

Hi oniket !

My spouse may be a known person to me or may be from the same community?
As you said Rahu rules everything foreign or different so that have something to do with marriage?

creativei

My spouse may be a known person to me or may be from the same community?
As you said Rahu rules everything foreign or different so that have something to do with marriage?

7th lord aspected by rahu should give wife from different background . rahu is alien he brings alien things in our life .

forgein means not another country , it means another state or province in your country . 12th house is true forgein . saturn is significator for long distance . but you have high chances for another country girl .

No chances of marrying known person . since rfahu aspects mars , rahu brings alien person who is totally different fro your family and traditions . its like if you are calcutta then you get a tamil girl from kanyakumari which is totally out of box ! i just saying for example .

your father will select girl or he will stick in his nose at the time of marriage , chances are there that father chooses her from his professional circle may be his long time good friend's daughter . ;p

Oniket Vivlioflos

7th lord aspected by rahu should give wife from different background . rahu is alien he brings alien things in our life .

forgein means not another country , it means another state or province in your country . 12th house is true forgein . saturn is significator for long distance . but you have high chances for another country girl .

No chances of marrying known person . since rfahu aspects mars , rahu brings alien person who is totally different fro your family and traditions . its like if you are calcutta then you get a tamil girl from kanyakumari which is totally out of box ! i just saying for example .

your father will select girl or he will stick in his nose at the time of marriage , chances are there that father chooses her from his professional circle may be his long time good friend's daughter . ;p

Wow lol 😂🤯 thanks again !