Will she give me my money back?

bowler

Hello,

I had a best friend for a year, and she asked me for a debt for her cousin. I gave her the money, I told her I didnt trust her cousin and I am giving the money to her just because I trust her. And she said in the worst case scenario, she will give me the money back instead of her cousin. And now they are both unemployed, and she suddenly blocked me from everywhere.

She is probably blaming me for her unemployment, since I was the one who get her the job, yet she couldn't handle responsibilities so they fired her.

I am wondering if she will give me my money back, or her cousin :(

I really need the money and I am not even upset she blocked me and got out of my life, because it had to happen since she is so toxic and childish.

Any ideas? :(

It truly was a good lesson to me, trust no one when it comes to money and business. :(

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_she_give_me_my_money.54329.132897.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_she_give_me_my_money.54329.132897.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

ElenaJ

Hopefully you have learned the lesson, because it looks like you won't see your money.
She is the 7th, I don't really think you can consider her as a friend, she obviously just used you.
The ascendent/descendent are at 0 degrees, which shows the situation just changed, she has uncovered herself. You as sun have just moved into your detriment, a weak position, and on the 7th cusp, in her hands. You are approaching a square to Uranus, her co-ruler, with no reception. Sun and uranus also rule your relative money houses.
Venus, general planet of money, is in her money house, exactly in the degree of the nodes, so what happened is exactly what was to happen, her promise to pay was empty.
Moon separates from a square with Venus (money) and conjuncts mars, over spending.
The ruler of your 12th house of self-undoing is mercury, near the descendent, so you played into her hands.

mathur_dinesh

You will get your money in instalments over a long period of time. You will have to talk to the woman several times and keep persuading her to return your money.

kalinka

Do you know if she got the money from her cousin?
My only explanation would be that mars is the second house ruler (money) of the 9th house. The 9th is the turned 3rd (cousin) of the 7th , i.e. Mars is the significator of the money and approaching a conjunction with the moon in about 2 Degrees. So she gave back the money 2-3 days after the chart was casted?

bowler

Actually her cousin directly send money to my bank account, no communication, or there isnt any indicator that my friend send the money to her cousin for sending me, or her cousin directly send it to me. I have no idea.

kalinka

So you've got the money sent from the bank account of her cousin if I understand it right..hence it's in fact mars (cousin's money/bank account) in conjunction with moon (you), which shows the positive answer. Thanks for the clarification.

ElenaJ

Actually, my interpretation in reality referred to the money coming from the "friend", who I assigned to the 7th because she really wasn't acting like a friend.
And in effect, the negative reply referred to her, so it was correct, as far as it went.
The error was not in taking it further, to evaluate the cousin returning the money.