Do I get into toxic romantic relationships according to my chart?

nick233

Does my birth chart show bad/toxic romantic relationships/marriage with guys? (I am gay fyi) If not, how can my love life be interpreted in my chart?

astro_w2gw_nil_nil.80665.15216.png

Sweet Pea

All the squares to Pluto can cause a toxic-love problem as they are coming from Leo, the sign that most loves to be in a romantic relationship because the ego craves the attention/love/adulation of another person. Pluto is like adding a nuclear charge to the thing that it's aspecting. Pluto is magnetic and sends out an invisible invitation to get entangled, but the entanglements can be of the dark side, toxic variety. Mars square Pluto can be abusive/violent.

Pluto brings in willfulness, intensity, obsession, "too much too soon", over-sexual, power-dominance issues, giving and withholding (all or nothing) as a manipulative ploy .... Pluto in the 3rd house can be over-insistent, over-talkative, then switch to long silences or the withholding of information, while trying to get information about other people.

This is one of the best websites for reading about the psychological dynamics of Pluto -

https://chirotic.wordpress.com/2009/04/28/pluto-and-the-personal-planets-revisited/

The opposition to Saturn from Venus-Jupiter-Mars can be helpful because Saturn always urges caution, 'wait and see', moderation, etc. Saturn is the antidote to Jupiterian and Plutonic excess. Past-life astrologers teach that what is in our 12th house is of the last life, and must be compensated for in this life. These influences from the 12th house are often unconscious, habit-ruled features of our personality, they are also called our 'self-undoing' aspects: where we shoot ourselves in the foot until we learn to recognise and transform the negative form of behaviour that they represent.

I notice you say you are gay, but in other recent threads you said you are straight. Is this Pluto-in-3rd house manipulation of the reader, or the Sun-Mercury in Gemini looseness with the truth? It doesn't help when you give contradictory information like that.

Last edited:

Januarystorm

All the squares to Pluto can cause a toxic-love problem as they are coming from Leo, the sign that most loves to be in a romantic relationship because the ego craves the attention/love/adulation of another person. Pluto is like adding a nuclear charge to the thing that it's aspecting. Pluto is magnetic and sends out an invisible invitation to get entangled, but the entanglements can be of the dark side, toxic variety. Mars square Pluto can be abusive/violent.

Pluto brings in willfulness, intensity, obsession, "too much too soon", over-sexual, power-dominance issues, giving and withholding (all or nothing) as a manipulative ploy .... Pluto in the 3rd house can be over-insistent, over-talkative, then switch to long silences or the withholding of information, while trying to get information about other people.

This is one of the best websites for reading about the psychological dynamics of Pluto -

https://chirotic.wordpress.com/2009/04/28/pluto-and-the-personal-planets-revisited/

The opposition to Saturn from Venus-Jupiter-Mars can be helpful because Saturn always urges caution, 'wait and see', moderation, etc. Saturn is the antidote to Jupiterian and Plutonic excess. Past-life astrologers teach that what is in our 12th house is of the last life, and must be compensated for in this life. These influences from the 12th house are often unconscious, habit-ruled features of our personality, they are also called our 'self-undoing' aspects: where we shoot ourselves in the foot until we learn to recognise and transform the negative form of behaviour that they represent.

I notice you say you are gay, but in other recent threads you said you are straight. Is this Pluto-in-3rd house manipulation of the reader, or the Sun-Mercury in Gemini looseness with the truth? It doesn't help when you give contradictory information like that.

maybe its the neptune in the 5th...house of romance and dating and all that good stuff with neptune the great dissolver of boundaries and the bringer of confusion :tongue::tongue:

Somna7H

Banned
Most of my relationship are Toxic though I have no Romantic relationship yet.
Is Conjunction as harmful as Square ?
I have Sun and Mercury both Square with Pluto. But, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn conjunct with my Pluto_Only is Neptune Sextile Pluto, Venus and Moon both Trine Pluto.
http://imgur.com/Tgw6POI

Januarystorm

Sweet Pea -- I am confused about my sexuality. sometimes i identify as gay, other times straight.

that has a name- bisexuality

you are not confused, you are poorly educated on human sexuality AND vocabulary

you are almost 30 years old, i understand not knowing what you want sexually- it is a life long journey knowing yourself, however its not a life long journey to google search and i think if you try that- the google search will give you answers on all your questions and also teach you some new words that may come in handy, you know, in life

i think you should first consult google and only then try the relatively difficult and complex insight astrology gives, in order to understand astrology you must have a basic understanding of quite a large spectrum of topics since astrology covers every single aspect of human life (and even, existence) and when giving astrological advice usually many different areas are considered and taken in account to provide an in depth view.

Last edited: