Trump & USA - Chiron and Saturn hard aspects both ways

Neptune Rising

Hi all

I noticed in the synastry with Trump and the USA chart, there is US Saturn conjunct Trump Chiron (14 Libra) and Trump Saturn (Can) square US Chiron.

Chiron and Saturn are never easy aspects, its interesting how its a double aspect. It brings to mind "I'm gonna build a wall and make Mexico pay for it". The Saturnian rule making as a result of fear rubs up harshly to open the Chirotic wounds. I feel that is revealing itself in the public with the public backlash to the divisive rhetoric Trump has used in his expressions so far. USA Chiron at 20 Aries is currently having the last pass of Uranus which seems to be bringing up those buried but not healed wounds. My Chiron is on exactly the same degree.

The US Mercury is also square its Chiron, and sits right in-between Trumps Venus/Saturn in Cancer. The Saturn/Venus in Cancer may make Trump afraid to explore or express his truest emotions thus putting up a wall (Saturn) to protect himself from perceived threats. I can relate having Saturn in Cancer also. If the fears/wounds/emotions are not explored, they are projected outwards. The US Mercury in such close conjunction to his duo and square to the US Chiron seems t interesting to ignore. Not sure what the implications for the future are though. Does anyone have any thoughts on the Chiron links?