should I study biomedical engineering?

Jesusistheway

According to Bob Zemco he saw an engineer in me but I am also a very creative person and though I can read for others I am not sure about this one. I am wondering if I should go ahead and study in this field because I have already been accepted.

Last edited:

Carris

According to Bob Zemco he saw an engineer in me but I am also a very creative person and though I can read for others I am not sure about this one. I am wondering if I should go ahead and study in this field because I have already been accepted.
Since mars is in the key gauquelin sector - in the 9th house (i.e. placidus houses) - you can definitely become a doctor, engineer. Saturn is there too - which reinforces your becoming a scientist, doctor, engineer. Ruler of MC, Mars is very strong in Scorpio and receives trine and sextile from moon and jupiter - which makes it function even more optimally - I think you would do very well in a mars profession.

If you want to do something creative and artistic, then maybe you could go into a creative field of engineering - like civil or architectural engineering. Planets in th 5th in gemini would make you a creative person.

sandstone

Banned
jesusistheway,

thanks for sharing.. i like what stillone said..

i think you have to go on the mission to help children... bring a melodica along with you to spread even more love and joy around.. it is a beautiful little instrument you can carry on the plane and play anywhere to bring happiness to yourself and others.. you will be like a double rainbow in others lives..

i did read up on biomedical engineering.. very interesting. i note a number of points in your chart ending in the number 9.. i see chiron conjunct north node at the top of a quintile pattern with jupiter and pluto down on the bottom corners too.. i think this points to work in the medical area that you are focused on.. you will find ways to express joy and creativity with the strong emphasis in gemini in the 5th house.. life is a balancing act, a chart and the energies within it no different.. find a way to express as much of yourself in the most productive way possible.. if you have been given the opportunity to do the schooling for bio med engineering, take it but don't think you are closing the door on this other side to who you are that will always be there.. it is the many faceted sides to gemini that will come out regardless..

Jesusistheway

jesusistheway,

thanks for sharing.. i like what stillone said..

i think you have to go on the mission to help children... bring a melodica along with you to spread even more love and joy around.. it is a beautiful little instrument you can carry on the plane and play anywhere to bring happiness to yourself and others.. you will be like a double rainbow in others lives..

i did read up on biomedical engineering.. very interesting. i note a number of points in your chart ending in the number 9.. i see chiron conjunct north node at the top of a quintile pattern with jupiter and pluto down on the bottom corners too.. i think this points to work in the medical area that you are focused on.. you will find ways to express joy and creativity with the strong emphasis in gemini in the 5th house.. life is a balancing act, a chart and the energies within it no different.. find a way to express as much of yourself in the most productive way possible.. if you have been given the opportunity to do the schooling for bio med engineering, take it but don't think you are closing the door on this other side to who you are that will always be there.. it is the many faceted sides to gemini that will come out regardless..

Well stillone brought up the fact that I do want to help others before I die. Did you know 9 is a martian number? Anyhow thanks for your suggestions. I have learned more about myself!