Can someone explain why all the bad luck with guys?

Stephania

it would be great if i get answers this time.

Attachments

• astro_w2at_01_steph_morga_hp.78263.1673.gif
    astro_w2at_01_steph_morga_hp.78263.1673.gif
    53.3 KB · Views: 52
Your Moon's nodes, 29 degrees 41 minutes Taurus/Scorpio, have been getting some difficult transits from outer planets Neptune and Isis/Transpluto.

Pisceanfool

Hello-

Is this a recent run of bad luck? Or a lifetime of bad luck? Also, I'm curious as to what you mean by bad luck, exactly. Can't meet guys? Meeting jerks, or straight -up abusive maybe?

Stephania

i have no problem meeting guys but they all turn up boring or jerks...i don't really believe in bad luck,but i have had none with guys..i am not good in understanding astrology and reading my chart i dont understand anything hahahahahha

Pisceanfool

Well you have the seemingly unfortunate(mostly difficult) conjunction with saturn and your venus. Saturn tends to make things more difficult in terms of having to work at it or a restriction placed upon the planets it contacts. Venus is representing your romantic side and nature (among other things) and this is being restricted by, but also refined by Saturn giving a practical and dignified sort of energy to it.

A great deal of your energy and thoughts(essentially the entire chart) end up filtering through saturn/venus as well. So the way you prefer to process things (thoughts/emotions) all comes through that conj, so i would focus researching on this part of the chart for now. Another important influence may be the sextile of pluto and mars, but i cant offer any interpretation for whatever reason(brain fart).

Saturn is an especially tough influence at a younger age, so finding your forever person may come at a later age like you have suggested, and I'm not surprised that it has been difficult for you thus far. However, this relationship will probably be stronger and more stable than relationships that started in the uranian way of implusive and sudden, albeit exciting, which may have been the manner in which others around you have met people.

Venus being in scorpio, and pluto being the final dispositor (energy is all filtered to it), creates a strong passion, not even mentioning your strong exalted cappy mars (desire and sexuality) combined with a very emotional moon (subconscious emotional quality) in pisces. All of these factors creates a very strong desire to love, but a strong ability to be devoted and passionate as well.

I'd guess many guys have not really appreciated your ability to be loyal yet passionate. Honestly, most guys WONT until they are older anyway. You have a heck of a lot to offer a man, and if they don't see it they are probably immature or not ready.

In all honesty astrology can't tell you exactly when or if you will meet 'the one' with much absolute certainty, not to say that is your expectation :tongue:

I think you will personally if you keep at it without becoming too bitter or jaded about the jerks who wont appreciate you. Saturn reaps great and lasting rewards through slow and steady progress.

Hope this helps.

virgo18

The bad thing of pisces in the 7th house is that you have very high expectations over your relationships adding that pisces dark side rules lies, drugs, alcohol, deception.
The moon there shows that you need to be in a partnership to feel complete, if there are not other aspects that show the opposite. Also the moon in pisces is a very sensible moon at naive way.
Mars (which also represent men who you like physically) its exalted in capricorn but in the 4th house is NOT the best place to be:
How was the relationship with your father? Does he was very strict or violent?
Women tend to repeat the patron of how they related with their fathers in their relationships with other men.
I rely more in Placidus system, so some astrologers will say that it is actually in 5th, but is originally in the 4th.
Mars conjunct Neptune so you see in the guys you choose, what you want to see and not what they are. Remember that people show their real character since you meet them, and the ones who want to see what we want are us.

Stephania

thank you sooo much..it's like you are in my brain exactly the pattern of my relationships...started off with lot's of passion and ended up a disaster!!!! i think dating guys my age is not the best idea not a good mental and spiritual match..27 year old guys especially in Greece are not mature at all!!

Stephania

you are right my father was abusive and i haven't seen him for about 15 years..so yeah you are very right!!!!so it shows in your natal chart if you had a bad relationship with your parents???wow i did not know that is very interesting.. thanks!!

Vista

it would be great if i get answers this time.

Moon in the 7th square Uranus in the 4th. You like men who are unavailable to you in some way. It could be through distance, not interested, in another relationship etc. Once you are in a relationship very quickly dissatisfaction develops either from you or your partner as in the "grass in greener" elsewhere. Your relationships lack stability and you may find more often than not that your needs never seem to be met. Throw in your childhood patterns and you have a very difficult road a head. Try to develop friendships without intimacy, the bad guys will be easier to weed out. Listen to your gut, if there are red flags act on them instead sticking them out. Try not to go for the guys you have crazy chemistry with, these will likely be the men who are not good for you.

Stephania

thank you so much,so i should maybe try to look at different types then im used to maybe a little more mature too older in age..break the pattern

Vista

thank you so much,so i should maybe try to look at different types then im used to maybe a little more mature too older in age..break the pattern

That's a good place to start!! I am sure there are nice guys in your age range too. I think the best plan is to go outside the norm and give the underdog a chance. I am not saying this will cure all your problems, but it's a start!

saturnsayshi

Hey Stephania, most everything I had to say has already been covered but wanted to share a personal anecdote about a lady I knew with Venus conj. Saturn (i.e. how NOT to deal with this aspect!). She's extremely sweet and loving, but somehow her ability to love (Venus) freely is rather restricted (Saturn) by what she perceives as her duty. She married young and had children. Her husband was always rather cold and career-oriented, completely clueless when it came to the marriage and family stuff, and she slowly started to feel really lonely over the years. However, since she had children, she felt it was her responsibility (Saturn) to stay with the marriage for the sake of her kids.

Saturn brings a lot of practicality and dedication, so make sure you pick the RIGHT guy because you probably have a high capability for sticking with him... maybe whether he's good for you or not.

virgo18

you are right my father was abusive and i haven't seen him for about 15 years..so yeah you are very right!!!!so it shows in your natal chart if you had a bad relationship with your parents???wow i did not know that is very interesting.. thanks!!

Yeah I have seen charts of people who have problems with their father of some kind, example: violent father, separated from him, differences in opinion, father die.
Most of the time this people have Mars or Pluto in the 4th.
General but accurate.

Last edited: