transitting neptune making a grand cross

multiple

Account Closed
neptune right now is sitting at 20 degrees pisces. I have a natal tsquare which involves my sun,venus, mars,saturn and neptune, Its also slap bang on my ascendant descendant axis. I feel like a lot of the time the end result of all the energy I have going through that tsquare is neptune or venus like. I either do something creative or I become avoidant, this often comes in the form of doing some distracting (gemini). the negative effects of that tsquare are numerous but the biggest issue is it's impact on my mental health.

I was recently diagnosed with having co-morbid cluster A personality disorders. been on anti psychotics for about a year now. all my life I have had struggles with anxiety and mental health problems. I have tried to fix myself but in the last 10 years after trying everything it's occurring to me that this is something I have to live with and that some people don't get better, they just manage. suffice to say, these problems have affected every area of my life. I think it's possible this can be seen in the difficult aspects in my chart involving the planets and the houses they are ruling are impacting the various areas of life.

so, this transit. I have heard about how the answer to a suitable release of energy from a tsquare can be found in the missing part of the axis. I did try to figure out which degree it would be exact at, from what I can tell it's 21 degrees pisces (is that correct?) 21 is quite an interesting degree, because my north south node is at this degree which is square to natal uranus also at 21 degrees. and neptune is currently 1 degree away from 21 degrees pisces.
this is once in a lifetime event and transit. I may not live to see another outer 3 planet go over this point. pluto gets there in 2059. I suspect with my health I will be gone well before then.
what can I learn from this given the complications from all the planets involved. is there anything I need to be aware of, negative or positive influences during this time?

Attachments

• r4boNTp.jpg
    r4boNTp.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 19