Mid-Life Transits

kirlie

Okay, so there are those of us either approaching or going through our mid-life crisis.

While answering an earlier thread, I found the following website which details these mid-life transits:

http://practicalastrology.prettyfedup.com/specializinginmidflifetransits.htm

Personally, I'm going through the Pluto square Pluto (and Mars conjunct) transit.

If anyone else cares to share their mid-life crisis, oops... I meant experience, or has any other sites to add, please do so.

After all, we need all the help we can get right? :)

I'm going through this right now. Pluto directly involves my 5th/8th houses. My finances and my love life have both been stressful. But another interesting thing has happened. Pluto is my 6th house ruler. I have started to get very serious about my health. I have never been an athlete and have always hated running. But, running has become my outlet to release the tension that this and other tough aspects in my chart are generating. In addition to the Pluto square, transit Saturn is conjunct/opposing my Moon/Sun and Uranus is squaring my Saturn. I really feel like I'm unraveling. I have never felt this high level of anxiety before and I've been extremely emotional. I have found two ways to help me get it under control. One, my mantra has become "don't worry about what you can not control, instead focus on the areas that you can". I can control how well I do my job, whether I go work out, ect. I can not control whether the job I applied for calls me, the things my girlfriend does, or things my family says/does. Second, I have worked hard to find an outlet for my anxiety. When I feel anxious, I go run. I push myself as hard as I can. By time I'm finished, I'm too exhausted to be stressed about anything. I had a friend tell me to look to the house that rules the planets in hard aspects as a way to resolve them. For me, it has been the 6th house and so far it seems to being working. Best of luck to all of you!