Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Fixed stars, asteroids and other cosmic objects

Fixed stars, asteroids and other cosmic objects For astrology talks on fixed stars, Chiron, Sedna, Eris or any other newly discovered or little known cosmic object.

Unread 08-13-2016, 12:14 PM

Re: Lilith & Appearance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riles View Post
Assuming that Lilith is particularly strong in a chart and is aspecting the Ascendant or in the first house, how would you expect Lilith to affect the appearance? Basically, what physical characteristics does Lilith bring to the table?
Since Lilith is about obsessions and our wildest dreams materialized, any aspect involving Lilith and a potential partner's Ascendant will trigger a lot of energy related to high physical attraction (or lack of).

However, when it comes to your own chart, Lilith vs the Ascendant is more about your image and how others perceive you. It is also related your defense mechanism in the presence of defamatory statements.

Unread 08-13-2016, 12:42 PM

I reckon Lilith in aspect to the asc or asc ruler means that the Lilith qualities are seen in the person at first sight. So say your Lilith is in fourth house and trines your asc ruler, then your bad *** qualities in the family will be obvious for others to see in you when they first see you. They may see you as a potential troublemaker in the home.
The Following User Says Thank You to Abby83 For This Useful Post:
theV (08-13-2016)
Unread 07-09-2017, 11:11 AM

i have lilith in first house scorpio rising conjunct with uranus. I am guite tall, have blond hair and blue eyes, but maybe its because of the juno on the ascendent? I have venus conjunct pluto in 12 house as well, from the early childhood I wish to have a dark hair and dark look, my parents do have brown hair, everyone does in our family, only granny was blond as me
Unread 10-13-2017, 01:21 PM

I know that this response is old but I just had to agree with you and put this out into the universe.

I have lilth in my 9th house. I look nothing like my immediate family, or even my culture as a whole. I'm very pale skinned, blue eyes brown hair. I'm Assyrian -middle eastern christian- my nationality is known to be olive skinned, brown eyes, black/brown hair.

I am in enigma in my family and whenever I meet family who I haven't been introduced to,they meet me I can hear them ask each other in Assyrian "who is that girl why is she here" not knowing I can understand them.

This is the only explanation I've seen where this is even addressed. I love this forum. I had to respond.

Some of my aspects are:
Uranus Quincunx Lilith
Mars
Venus
Mercury

Lilith Trine Ascendant

Venus Opposition Lilith

Best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riles View Post
Huh, that is an interesting point. I'm not short by general standards (I'm around 5'6"), but in my family I am one of the shortest (only my grandmother and one aunt who married in are shorter, other than the little kids, of course, but most of the teenagers are already taller than I am). When I'm at my mom's house and her husband, his kids, and my brother are there, I feel like a Lilliputian. I'm also small-boned, while most of them are medium boned or big boned.

I don't know if this is true for anyone else, but my hair color is also a lot darker than that of my family members (almost black). Lilith does mean "belonging to the night". It doesn't have to be hair color necessarily, but maybe some aspect of yourself is noticeably darker than those in your family. My personality is also quite a bit darker than anyone else in my family...I'm a bit strange by comparison. I've generally attributed this to my Scorpio which is streaked with Uranus, but perhaps there's some Lilith influence here, as well.

Last edited by runthejules; 10-13-2017 at 01:38 PM.
Unread 04-20-2019, 06:17 AM

BLM 4th house trine Pl in 8th.

My family was at a loss for some of my features, and I'm dead sexy in an unconventional way.

It's been fun.
Unread 08-23-2019, 11:00 PM

My Lilith is in libra but falls in 2nd house at 29degrees

Tags
1st house, appearance, ascendant, conjunct ascendant, lilith