Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Fixed stars, asteroids and other cosmic objects

Fixed stars, asteroids and other cosmic objects For astrology talks on fixed stars, Chiron, Sedna, Eris or any other newly discovered or little known cosmic object.

Unread 11-30-2018, 02:13 PM

Pallas and transgender people

I know this is kind of a touchy subject for some people and itís been a while since Iíve done this but my life has gotten very strange.

I am beginning to seriously consider that I am transgender. I was trying to do some research and beyond the assertion by some that one cannot see gender or sexuality in oneís chart, Iíve laso heard the asteroid Pallas come up in LGBTQ people, particularly transgender people. I decided to check about it in my chart and it forms a yod in close orb with my asc/mars and sun (asc at 21 02í Taurus, mars at 20 37í Taurus, sun at 21 05í Cancer, Pallas at 21 41í Sagittarius).

If anyone has any information or experience with Pallas, that would be helpful. Thanks.

Unread 11-30-2018, 03:07 PM

Re: Pallas and transgender people

Hi,
I have done one chart of a transgendered person and they had pallas conjunct neptune and their ascendant. If pallas is the transgender asteroid, than your yod sounds like it could signify you are transgendered.
Unread 01-16-2019, 12:18 PM

Hi,
I have pallas exact conjunct my north node in 8th house pisces. It's also conjunct my sun (orb7). I'm not LGBTQ. I'm quite feminine with some masculine traits. Though i don't think my genre that often and usually think I'm just human being. I have red pallas means also creative intelligent and plastic arts and that's what i do as my job and hobby. Im also quite independent, work as entrepreneur and have never lived with any man. When i was school i liked mathematics and and got excellent grades.

Pallas Athene was a powerful symbol for independence and wisdom in the ancient mythology. She did not ally herself with any man, but rather was a strong and warrior-like figure who aided men of good will and whose advice was prized for its intelligence.
The astrology of the asteroid Pallas indicates such a feminine spirit of independence and cool mental judgment in either a mans or a womans chart. In an individual chart, Pallas represents the creative use of the mental faculty in combination with ageless wisdom, and is also involved with the arts, especially the plastic arts such as sculpture and pottery, and with medicinal remedies. Its position by house and sign indicates where in ones life the divine spark of creative intelligence and higher wisdom may spring forth.
Unread 01-24-2019, 02:36 AM

Exclamation Re: Pallas and transgender people

Pallas is a protoplanet, said some astronomers, this article was from a decade ago in 2009, and I guess there's no commonly agreed definition for Pallas.

https://www.universetoday.com/42540/...a-protoplanet/

In my chart, Pallas is in 12' Pisces in conjunction with Mercury in 13', between a sun/moon conjunction in Aquarius and Venus conjunct midheaven in Aries. An indication of my genderfluidity, although this isn't the same as a transgender person (to have a full transition), and I'm a heterosexual biological male. The sun/moon conjunction, Venus in midheaven and Mercury in between plays a major role in formation of many persons' gender identity by these placements.
Unread 01-24-2019, 03:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by graay ghost View Post
I know this is kind of a touchy subject for some people and itís been a while since Iíve done this but my life has gotten very strange.

I am beginning to seriously consider that I am transgender. I was trying to do some research and beyond the assertion by some that one cannot see gender or sexuality in oneís chart, Iíve laso heard the asteroid Pallas come up in LGBTQ people, particularly transgender people. I decided to check about it in my chart and it forms a yod in close orb with my asc/mars and sun (asc at 21 02í Taurus, mars at 20 37í Taurus, sun at 21 05í Cancer, Pallas at 21 41í Sagittarius).

If anyone has any information or experience with Pallas, that would be helpful. Thanks.
Maybe post charts of Christine Jorgensen, Chaz Bono and Bruce Jenner and see how Pallas looks in their charts. Chelsey Manning, or an actual chart of someone who we have seen evolve through public strife.

I was 12 or so when Chastity was born and when I saw here on Sonny and Cher with Blonde hair, I had to wonder - how do brown eyed dark haired parents have blonde children - and then as I got more into life - I realized she was actually Greg Allmans daughter - like her brother Elijah and with her mom's eyes. Where is Chaz pallas? She was first of real 'celebrities' to 'wonder' 'discover' 'create' her personal self. I don't know how and who Chaz Bono is today, but I always knew that s/he had something different going on than what meets the eye. Does Pallas have parents in oblivion in chart relations? I ask because Cher seemed shocked and dismayed at how her girl wanted turned into a boy and then said - 'well, I guess I wasn't paying attention". Chaz is magnificent in courage. That's where I will leave it.
Unread 01-29-2019, 03:53 AM

Question Re: Pallas and transgender people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
Maybe post charts of Christine Jorgensen, Chaz Bono and Bruce Jenner and see how Pallas looks in their charts. Chelsey Manning, or an actual chart of someone who we have seen evolve through public strife.

I was 12 or so when Chastity was born and when I saw here on Sonny and Cher with Blonde hair, I had to wonder - how do brown eyed dark haired parents have blonde children - and then as I got more into life - I realized she was actually Greg Allmans daughter - like her brother Elijah and with her mom's eyes. Where is Chaz pallas? She was first of real 'celebrities' to 'wonder' 'discover' 'create' her personal self. I don't know how and who Chaz Bono is today, but I always knew that s/he had something different going on than what meets the eye. Does Pallas have parents in oblivion in chart relations? I ask because Cher seemed shocked and dismayed at how her girl wanted turned into a boy and then said - 'well, I guess I wasn't paying attention". Chaz is magnificent in courage. That's where I will leave it.
Caitlyn (formerly Bruce) Jenner was born Oct 28, 1949 with an Aquarius moon square sun (of course in Scorpio). She had the curse of the Aquarian scorpion (a difficult combination of signs in terms of luck and fortune), although when as Bruce lived a celebrity life as an olympian athlete and acquired affluence by her (his) career. A person with a difficult inner struggle to describe herself inside the body of what others seen differently than herself. I need to find Caitlyn's pallas placement and other astrological data or natal chart indicators to prove astrology can pinpoint to a person will be transgender in their predestined life.

Find your asteroid "goddess" sign (Ceres-now declared a dwarf planet, Juno, Pallas and Vesta signs-sometimes Chiron is put in this listing of "planetoids"):
https://www.the-numinous.com/2017/09...-goddess-sign/
Unread 01-30-2019, 05:18 AM

Post Re: Pallas and transgender people

After I looked for more about my goddess (planetoid) signs: my Juno conjunct ASC node in Cancer and Vesta conjunct Chiron in Taurus. Note the planets in astrology are masculine, except the Moon and Venus. That means 8 masculine and adding these 4 to the picture (and let's add Eris and Sedna, two farther out dwarf planets), you have 6 more feminine, it balances the genders of planets or celestial bodies of the solar system in astrology. I would assume Mercury and Uranus have genderfluid properties, they are still gods and indeed masculine.

And another transgender person in the headlines: Stephen Ira Beatty and his natal chart...and 4 more articles on astrology and transgender connections.

http://www.astrodynamics.net/pallas-...achment/84092/

http://www.astrodynamics.net/tag/transgender-astrology/

Laverne Cox is an actress who is transgender and is in the series "Orange is the New Black". Her biography lists her birth date May 29 (indeed a Gemini sun), but she never gave out her birth year (theorized at either 1972 or 1973). Going by the moon sign on May 29th on these years 1972 (in Sagittarius, full moon, similar to President Trump's sun/moon combination-her Venus in cusp Taurus/ Gemini) and 1973 (in Taurus - conjunct her Venus in cusp Aries/Taurus - if her Venus is in Aries in midheaven, it's possible in astrology she is transgender).
Unread 01-30-2019, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tandy View Post

I was 12 or so when Chastity was born and when I saw here on Sonny and Cher with Blonde hair, I had to wonder - how do brown eyed dark haired parents have blonde children - and then as I got more into life - I realized she was actually Greg Allmans daughter - like her brother Elijah and with her mom's eyes.
Just an FYI, if you get even more into life, you will discover that people with brown hair, like Sonny, were often blonde as children, and then go on to become brown haired as the grow up, like Chaz did. It is quite possible that Sonny was tow-headed, fair-haired boy.

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012
Unread 02-04-2019, 10:13 AM

it's just graphics, that's all, it shows stuff. like a book cover.
Unread 02-18-2019, 01:20 AM

Not a transgender, but I'm pansexual. I have Pallas and Uranus (Neptune also) conjunct Midheaven, Venus (chart ruler) trine Pallas, Uranus, Neptune and Midheaven. I think asteroid Urania is very much same like Uranus, I have Urania conjunct Sun.

Regarding Pallas, I'm in love with this asteroid. She's a warrior. Although not all Pallas dominant person is LGBT, I think they'll support LGBT as if it's their own community. She's intelligent, she defends justice and her wisdom is really outstanding. For some people (mostly females) this asteroid makes them a feminist, not really in a bad way, they just want equality.
Unread 03-01-2019, 03:05 AM

Question Re: Pallas and transgender people

My Juno in 14' Cancer is conjunct my POF (part of fortune) - 11' Cancer and my ASC node 17' Cancer. How would Juno effect people's sexual orientation and gender identity? Juno is alike Pallas, Ceres and Vesta in LGBT(Q+) probabilities.
Unread 04-20-2019, 05:58 AM

GG, I urge you to look deep inside yourself. I've been actively 'in the community' since I was 16, and am now 60.

There is a great sociological push in progress to give the appearance of including everyone in an ostensibly utopian fabric. Admittedly, this is an 'Aquarian Age' ideal, but it reflects what I perceive as the Uranian principles; genius, revolution, humanitarianism, etc., without revealing the Saturnian underside; the taskmaster, discipline, structure, limitation, lack of autonomy.

I have known several individuals who've regretted pursuing this venue.

The Gods, always have, and always will create absolutely anything, and everything.

You can be a powerful woman who builds engines and rides bulls, or a man who embroiders and blubbers at weddings. Neither betray their gender, but are true to themselves. Exploring the Native American Berdache and Winkte illuminate this.

The reason I'm replying to your query, is that it is rapidly becoming illegal and punishable by incarceration to even suggest a questioning individual fully examines their options before making a permanent and irrevocable change.

Make certain the decision is truly your own, and not the result of programming, and pressure.

For your consideration is this revelatory video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mtQ1geeD_c

Naturally, I wish you the best, wherever your journey leads.

Tags
pallas, people, transgender