Is it proper time to have plastic surgery?! Would Chiron heal?

Hello. I'm planning to have upper eyelid surgery (surgical, not laser one) and probably 5 days after (if no severe swelling and bruises would occur) tear trough filling with temporary filler after removing stitches from the eyelids. This can't be done earlier than 21st of June this year. Therefore I'd like to ask for your insight about proper dates (june/july if possible) for these two procedures?

https://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_24gw_para_dox_2019621_he.1984.7349.png&res=100
https://www.astro.com/tmpd/cxmxfilearMJeC-u1546717660/astro_24gw_para_dox_2019621_he.2650.32793.pdf

I guess i should avoid surgery between 25th and 28th as moon enters aries (face area). In general I'm afraid of long-term transit Uranus square Sun and Venus, AC but at the same time Chiron creates many pleasant aspects, including trine to AC... Please share your opinion after checking out chart and tables.

I've been paying enormous attention to chiron as I feel its powerful effect on me, hitting me painfully already a few times in so tricky way. Although it's far from the ascendant (only 12' from entering second house in equal house system!) I believe it touches issues of the 1st house and it has obviously contributed to my low self-esteem, development of severe dysmophophobia and suicidal thoughts. You see I'm somehow both pretty and hideous... In soft light and/or from far distance my face can be seen as pleasant but in harsh one horrible shadows around eyes appear, making me look sick, tired and odious. No exaggerating. I was told as a kid "Uh, so ugly... from far I thought she's pretty", another time I saw shock and disgust in the face of guy who became insterested in me and just after this situation started avoiding any contact and later similar event - they didn't know much about me, suddenly approached me, carefully studied my face while having conversation and ended up with this specific expression of distaste which gave a clue what's really going on... In contrary to that, I was paid compliments several times by unknown people for looking good, especially for eminently thick hair and cat-like eyes which match to Leo Asc very much, even I was compared to the lion or cat. I think it's influence of Sun with very tight conjunction to Venus thus probablity of negative transit impact of Uranus for very much of aquarian person on surgery result frigthens me... I also have lilith close to Midheaven natally, which would be crossed by chiron soon. Lilith conjuncting MC are said to feel unconfortable with attention they get... Yes, I hate the fact I was evaluated so many times on a basis of my appearance but I want to terminate time of instability and inner fear.

Could this period of time be a time for healing with help of plasic surgery?

Thank you cordially in advance for your replies. :)

(P.S. Sorry for my English.)

Last edited: