Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 08-12-2016, 06:44 PM

Stellium : Chart Interpretation? Please :)

Would greatly appreciate your feedback on my natal chart! My 7th house Stellium in Virgo conjunct my 10th House Neptune (most of the vir planets) make me want to understand more of what that interprets...hmm
AND curious what aspects [I may be missing] that show to be quite important for me to learn/grow/understand....
Thanks SO much in advance forvANY thoughts / advice / feedback 😀😀😉

Attached Images
File Type: gif image.gif (50.9 KB, 15 views)

Unread 08-13-2016, 02:29 PM

Re: Stellium : Chart Interpretation? Please :)

Well, your 7th house stellium doesn't conjunct your Neptune in your 10th Neptune does receive a lot of squares though...
The stellium means that 7th house issues will play a major part throughout your life, hm. The people you associate with might see you as someone you're not/difficult to get to know? Compassionate would likely be a personality trait you want to enhance. Especially with so much mutable quality - adaptable, flexible, usually selfless.... Virgo, perfectionist? Also the Mars/Venus square...

Just a random question: are you an artist of some kind? Or do you/have you worked with Arts/Media, something like that? Maybe event-managing...Or?

Last edited by haidee; 08-13-2016 at 02:32 PM.
Unread 08-14-2016, 12:45 AM

That seventh house stellium means you care a lot about your relationships. You're very invested in your partnerships with others. I imagine Saturn conjuncting your Moon, Mercury, and Jupiter has made you someone who is very responsible/disciplined. Probably from a young age.

I would also say watch out for addictive substances like alcohol or drugs and be wary of too much escapism because Neptune is squaring that 7th house stellium.
Unread 08-14-2016, 02:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doublevirgo9 View Post
Would greatly appreciate your feedback on my natal chart! My 7th house Stellium in Virgo conjunct my 10th House Neptune (most of the vir planets) make me want to understand more of what that interprets...hmm
AND curious what aspects [I may be missing] that show to be quite important for me to learn/grow/understand....
Thanks SO much in advance forvANY thoughts / advice / feedback 😀😀😉

A Stellium can mean OVEREMPHASIS. Would you say you go along with others even if it hurts your agenda, maybe commit too much time socially sometimes, etc? The solution would be to focus that excess energy on the house opposite the 7th and engage in its matters as a path towards balance.

That said, its an advantage as well, since youre likely to devote yourself to the mastery of the 7th
Unread 08-14-2016, 02:43 AM

BTW, you have not only your Ego (sun) and ming (moon) in there, but also Jupiter and Saturn.

While that might lead to a certain level of neuroticism, things are looking very good for the future of that house actually.
Saturn might delay things and challenge your dreams, but it improves where it sits with time, bringing wisdom, experience, confidence and depth later in life.
Jupiter on the other hands expands, brings luck, and here it not only blesses our house, it also helps the planets it conjuncts with, so lots of luck there!
Unread 08-14-2016, 02:45 AM

I dont know much about Pisces, so Ill leave you to your own research, but the 1st house is the seat of the body and outer self. So working on those matters is recommended.

Tags
chart, interpretation, stellium