Any predictions as to life changing events from these transits?

So I am trying to make sense of these transits, but am getting really confused.

Uranus Square Ascendant is making me think I'll be breaking away from everyone while Uranus Opposition Venus makes me think I'll get into a long term relationship (maybe *the* one?)

I am very new to astrology so any insight offered would be greatly appreciated! :)

astro24gw01moi200953027.gif

[Moderator edit - to move the thread from Horary to the GH Lounge, as it is regarding a Natal Astro question, and as no attempt has been made by the poster at answering the question put up for others to answer. Also, the transits' chart has been copied in to replace the long list of aspects.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to AW,

Are you in a relationship at the moment. Uranus has issues to do with freedom, independence, eccentric, unusual, breaking away/down. Now opp Venus is the classic divorce aspect and I note T Saturn has just come off your natal moon in Virgo which could have left you feeling unloved, short of money or even worst case scenario, come out of work being 10th house.

Uranus square Asc quite often signifies a house move, or disruptions upheavals with family members..

URANUS SQUARE ASCENDANT

This transit is likely to have a very disruptive effect on your relationships. Influences may enter your life, either through your home or your profession, that will challenge the foundations upon which your life is built. This challenge will be reflected in surprising encounters with others that upset your way of living or in sudden separations from persons who you thought would remain in your life for some time. Or it may be that you yourself are the catalyst of all these changes as you seek to become free of circumstances that have become oppressive.

During this period it is quite likely that you will do things and go places you never would have thought of in the past. The old patterns of your life simply can no longer encompass what your life is becoming now.

From all of the above it should be obvious that this is not all "evil" transit, although anyone who is wedded to the status quo in life or to their own past will find this period difficult to contend with. Old patterns that have acquired a stranglehold over your life will break up. You may not have been aware of these patterns, because many people find their "strangleholds" quite comfortable at least until much later on.

The people who enter your life at this time may be quite ­different from anyone you have known before. Some of these relationships may be quite brief. You may encounter someone for a specific purpose, which you may not be aware of at the time, and once that purpose is accomplished, the relationship ends.

Marriage is one intimate relationship that is often affected by this transit; in fact a marriage may break up under this ­influence. If your marriage is good, you have nothing to worry about. It will simply go through a phase of readjustment and reorientation in which you and your spouse seek to eliminate those aspects of your life together that have limited freedom of self‑expression for one or the other of you. But a difficult marriage, in which there are a number of repressed tensions, may very well not survive this transit. If it does, it will be much better off after releasing the tensions.

If a new love interest enters your life at this point, it is likely to be exciting, free and totally unpredictable. Do not make a permanent commitment to it until well after the end of this transit, for such a relationship is likely to be very unstable and brief.
From the book of Robert Hands, Transits...

www.astro.com has Free six month transit forecaster

Hope this helps

Ajar

The 1st house is representative of you personality, your outward character traits. And with Neptune in such close conjunction some misconceptions of how you appear to others.

The 3rd house is representative of how you communicate, siblings, early education.

With Uranus in your natal 1st, I am thinking that you are probably considered a little unusual, original, perhaps unpredicatble.

With the square to the Asc, I would see some obstacles in communicating, maybe some tension with siblings, or unusual situations.

With the Venus opposition, perhaps some difficulty expressing your feelings to those that you are attracted to, or unusual situations involving close relationships. Or love interests thrawted by unusual circumstances.

Last edited:
Hey Ajar and Adtrolger50, thank you!

Astrologer50 - No, I am not in a relationship, which is why all of this has been puzzling me so much right now. Does it mean I'm supposed to be in one, get in one, etc? Its all so confusing...but everything else is dead on

I feel so unloved right now...its a terrible time

Ajar - yes, I am perceived as being very unique/original to many, but it is off putting to some. Sometimes I feel like I will *never* get past it for some...

violetflowers said:
Hey Ajar and Adtrolger50, thank you!

Astrologer50 - No, I am not in a relationship, which is why all of this has been puzzling me so much right now. Does it mean I'm supposed to be in one, get in one, etc? Its all so confusing...but everything else is dead on

I feel so unloved right now...its a terrible time

Ajar - yes, I am perceived as being very unique/original to many, but it is off putting to some. Sometimes I feel like I will *never* get past it for some...

That's ok, maybe this time is to teach you to be independant and realise you are not half and apple or half an orange..;) If you were in a relationship, I would expect there to be issues of freedom and independence with one of you....

If you do start one now I would expect it to be short lived cos T Saturn will conj your Venus end september and that will break a relationship or job anyway. But hey it's all a learning curve. Just love to love yourself more and don't depend on others to increase your sense of self worth, you can do this alone by yourself...