Capricorn-Scorpio Sextile
Saturn Aspect Pluto
Saturn in Scorpio
Saturn in the 8th House
Capricorn in the 8th House
Pluto in Capricorn
Pluto in 10th House
Scorpio Midheaven

I understand that they are all different in minute ways... but don't they all have the same underlying theme or energy?

Lottowinner3883

These are all different things.

Capricorn-Scorpio Sextile I have this - Pluto in 2nd to Jupiter in 4th house. Link of planets that perform better with time (Capricorn) to planets that act with intensity (Scorpio).

Saturn Aspect Pluto - more of a generational aspect but responsibility towards shared resources or pluto related themes.
Saturn in Scorpio - I have this as well, it usually means caution and conservatism, responsibility towards Scorpio things - sex, financial management - also delays in such areas. Gets better at Scorpio things over time.
Saturn in the 8th House - delays in 8th house matters, responsible for 8th matters - feelings of inadequacy in 8th house matters
Capricorn in the 8th House - delays in 8th house matters, responsible for 8th house things
Pluto in Capricorn - reformer of institutions, generational so signifies a period of time in history every 240+ years when institutions are ready to die and be reborn. Today, American revolution, settlement of new world.
Pluto in 10th House - obsession towards career, plutonic in public image
Scorpio Midheaven - intensity towards career/public image. Scorpio professions - geology/psychologist/detective

Lottowinner3883

I'll also add that planets are more powerful than signs. Signs just hint at how the planet performs.

I have personal planet mars in Scorpio - so my mars acts in a Scorpionic way - I take covert action when I want something and try to avoid detection to my plans (secrecy). It is conjunct saturn, so I do alot of planning before I take action.

My sister has mars in Aries and she just does want she wants to do without reservation (although the square to saturn in Capricorn slows her down).

I have personal planet venus in Capricorn - I experience delays in relating to people. I can be standoffish to others and "elitist."

Planets like jupiter, saturn, uranus, neptune, and pluto don't mean as much in the signs in an individual chart from my point of view.