When will things get (financially) better?

MissVenus

Financially, I've been a mess. Still no job, and even worse, still no hints of a possibility of a job interview.
I'm prone to exaggeration, forgive me.
Frankly, it is starting to frustrate me big time. :sad:
So, following this post here, I made a chart and tried to analyze it myself.

LINK to the chart
(image is too big, so I put a link)

So, 1st house represents me, that would make me Virgo (Mercury).
Part of Happiness falls at 16 degrees Capricorn.
Part of Fortunes falls at 23 degrees Aquarius.

Me conjucts PoH in 28 days?
Me conjucts PoF in 66 days?

I would like to think I'm right, but since I'm not too sure about this, I would greatly appreciate any help.

Also, if you need any further information about the chart or anything else, feel free to ask.

Thank you in advance!

Dirius

You should re-post using regoimontanus or placidus system :w00t:

General questions are a bit of a pain in the ***, because horary charts show things regarding a "certain period of time". So if your question is something like:

"Will I ever be financially stable?" well...we could find evidence to a Yes or No, but telling you when this will exactly happen is a bit hard.

General things are better analyzed by using the birth chart, and applying prediction techniques such as directions, solar returns, profections, etc.

Anyways, what I can tell you is that Mercury, ruler of your MC (and thus the 10th house in regio/placidus system) is in its detriment....yet its applying to a trine with Jupiter, ruler of your 4th house.

The 4th house could signify your father, or family. In a way, are you working right now in a family related business? Or is your family financially supporting you?

Now I'm really not sure if jupiter is placed in the 11th or the 12th (please repost with regio/pacidus system), but if he is in the 12th, it would mean your parents aren't really happy about supporting you? as in they are pushing you to be financially independant? (yet obviously aiding you financially until you can be on your own).

MissVenus

Regoimontanus chart
Image still way to big :)

I am currently not working at all, and my family is supporting me financially.
(Mother and father, I'm an only child :))

Edit
And a great big thank you for a quick reply!

Dirius

Ok notice Mercury, he represents both you and your job (rules both the 1st/10th).

Mercury is in its detriment, weak, signifiying your depression and your working prospects. The sign mercury is in would signify the current period of time in your life.

Right now mercury is at 17° sagittarius. Right in the middle of the sign. Although already gone through the worst. This is true since mercury is getting away from the sun, although still combusted.

This means that...its still a while until things get better, but I suppose the past few days/weeks were the low point in this.

If we take those 17° to signify the time you've already been looking for work unsuccesfully (and feeling depressed about it), it could be possible to tell you more or less how long until things get at least a bit better (which would be the 13° degrees in which mercury still finds itself inside sagi).

MissVenus

I think I understand :)

So based on that, I could expect some kind of hope when it exits Sagittarius (if I understood correctly)?

Dirius

I think I understand :)

So based on that, I could expect some kind of hope when it exits Sagittarius (if I understood correctly)?

Perhaps, mercury in capricorn is obviously better than being in sagi. Of course the trine from jupiter, which will happen in a few degrees, might mean something important.

Since jupiter signifies your father/family, perhaps a job interview secured by a family member?

Also mercury is just entering the 4th house, this will give you much more ability to act, so if I were you I would start searching again this week.

MissVenus

I'm guessing that if it does happen, it will have to be something secured by them, but so far, nothing :)
I'm not a quitter (Sagittarius ascendant), so I will keep trying to find that one chance I need, but things have been bleak, I have to admit.

Dirius

I'm guessing that if it does happen, it will have to be something secured by them, but so far, nothing :)
I'm not a quitter (Sagittarius ascendant), so I will keep trying to find that one chance I need, but things have been bleak, I have to admit.

They have: mercury in detriment and combusted by the sun.

I suppose that sun conjunction signified your..."break down" sort of speak, which made you turn for help (here and maybe some place else).

But mercury is moving away from the sun, heading for capricorn, although still a long way to go. The worst has passed, still gona be rough, but at least you'll have some confidence. :smile:

Hi,
Hello withimn 2 month there is a good chances of geeting better good job. send to me your complete bith details so that i can give you the problem root as well as the best solution of the problem.

Regards
mukesh gupta
[deleted phone number - Note: Do NOT leave your personal phone or email in your posts - all correspondence on the Forum is done by PM]
mukeshastro.com

Last edited by a moderator:

MissVenus

The worst has passed, still gona be rough, but at least you'll have some confidence. :smile:

This is what I really needed to hear :)

And I know times are generally economically not too bright, there is unemployment everywhere, but financial dependency is something I have a tough time accepting.

For a few months I haven't had a single job interview and that has started to get to me, hence the horary chart and the question here.

Thank you for your time :)