Job offer

MissVenus

Me again :innocent:
This is really getting ridiculous, I can't find a job anywhere :alien:
I go to interviews, give my CV, but nothing :pouty:
My question is "Will I find a job in the next six months?".
Here is the chart, hope you can help me with this.

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

-a "regular" job, a lower level or day-to-day "grind" job, answer is no: why? South Node posits the 6th whole sign house ("typical" jobs)
-a career level or special or "better than average" type job, the answer could well be yes: querent's significator Saturn (lord of 1st house) is posited in the 10th house (career level employment) in its exaltation: very positive indication!

So, if you are going to applying for jobs, this chart indicates that you should only apply for the better (higher or above average) type jobs, you will have better luck over the next 6 months in doing this, rather than by applying for lesser or "average" jobs!

dr. farr

Possibly: a job/career connected with Libra, and or with its lord, Venus: look in the astrology textbooks and vocational astrology books, for the vocational areas covered under Libra, and also under Venus.

MissVenus

I'm bumping this thread rather then opening a new one.

Things are getting very annoying concerning me getting a job and it is really starting to get to me, so I made a chart.
When will I get a job?
Link
If anyone can help with the interpretation, I will be most grateful.
:smile:

Harold

I did not see the first chart and it is not the done thing to ask a question twice. However, there seems to be no caution against judgement of this second chart, so here are some observations.

Saturn rules the ascendant and Saturn is retrograde in Scorpio in the 8th house. So, Saturn is not in good shape. Too, the Moon is currently void of course and so nothing is happening. This would appear to reflect your plight.

I wonder though if your question is really about your finances, in other words a 2nd house question? When will you get a job so you can get some money in your pocket? Is that the real concern? The reason I say this is that the Moon is translating the light from Saturn (you) to Mars (2nd house ruler), the next planet to which the Moon makes an aspect. The Moon also rules the 6th house, which many modern horary astrologers give to "the job". Saturn is also disposed by Mars, giving the Moon's aspect to Mars more weight - even if it is a square.

Additional positive testimony is that the Part of Fortune is conjunct Mars and is casting a benefic trine aspect to the ascendant. Too, the Moon is in the 1st house giving promise of a job coming your way

As for timing, Saturn goes direct about 12 days after the date of this question and the Moon is 12 degrees away from perfecting its square with Mars. A job may well be yours come the second week in July, but the square aspect means that the job may not be to your liking or the job is not just going to fall into your lap. You are going to have to work for it....

MissVenus

Thank you for your reply.
Yes, in a matter of fact, this is a question regarding finances, because other than feeling useless, I really lack the finances.
Let's hope for the best and keep searching for the job.
Thank you again.

Zarathu

Account Closed
Can you post the time date, place for the first chart since it didn't show up and using a second question for the chart causes the multple birth time conundrum. The second chart time is simply not valid and produces a 50/50 yes/no answer.

MissVenus

The first question is almost a year old, but if it helps, here goes:
Question 1 29th June 2012, 8:30 pm (Central European Time), location on image
Question 2 27th June 2013, 10:55 pm (Central European Time), location on image