Something blocking energy in my chart…?

Fulltimegogetter

I noticed this all my life, I somehow always manage to block “high vibrational energy” around me, it’s not something I can properly explain it. Another thing I noticed, it always seems to be like I have problems/ struggle with technology or forma of sendings information (and mind you, I am Gen Z, I use technology since forever).

I don’t see anything too bad with my Uranus aspects, maybe Mercury that’s squaring both Saturn and Mars? I really don’t know. If somebody is noticing anything I would love to hear!

Here is my birth chart: https://ibb.co/KwK7N2j

Cary2

Banned
Disclaimer: I assume the birth information is very accurate. If it is not, this report will be flawed in some areas more than others.

I can only interpret your chart using phrases and terminology that I am familiar with. The planet closest to any angle (Ascendant in this case) is Pluto near the Ascendant. Uranus squares the Ascendant/Midheaven midpoint, and this is quite strong since Uranus is part of a strong stellium, and Uranus trines MC. The Uranus connection seems stronger to me, so I will begin with that.

You want a destiny that is uniquely yours. It may be astrology, the occult, or technology like electronics. This is due to Sun at the Mercury/Uranus midpoint. I can't guarantee you will be financially successful in astrology, but you've certainly got the credentials. I wouldn't be surprised if you were an electronics technician or engineer or computer programmer.

You are very curious, and bizarre topics like ESP, Life After Death, spirit communication and other such things would be fulfilling for you. You are probably a genius.

With Pluto on Ascendant, you have some awareness of how the universe works in the metaphysical sense. You want control and influence, and you may be a fascinating person in the eyes of some. If you try to dominate, you may do some harm to others and yourself. Since this squares to Venus, you probably have a strong magnetism because you are very attractive, and this may be the way that you control and fascinate others.

The greatest blockage in your chart is the T-square Mars/Mercury/Saturn (or Mars/Sun/Saturn). Your tendency to argue has caused separations. Your life is marred by great bitterness, and there was the death of a male (perhaps the father) figure that contributed to this. You may be insensitive and thoughtless at critical times. You are a cruel joker. Some people will look upon you as an A-hole or a jerk. You probably had a difficult or unfortunate father.

You are a stop-start person. You have powerful bursts of energy, but you soon withdraw that energy. Your progress seems to go in starts and stops that way. You must handle your bitterness, or you could develop cruel tendencies or even sadistic tendencies.

You are a controlled person, and you may develop wisdom from your hardships. You can develop great patience. You may endure much patiently. You might even become a non-entity in an effort to cope with your constructive-destructive impulses. You are moody.

The Grand Trine Moon/Mars/Venus means you have very strong emotional impulses. You probably want children. If you are female, you crave motherhood. If you are male, you want a devoted wife.

Last edited: