Will Supreme Court rule in my favor?

chappygirl

It sounds farfetched that his appeal is based on the fact that they didn't grant you any more money

He is fighting to get the 90% of decisions broken. So he can get back his money.

But since he introduced the case to the commission, it will review 100% of the decisions:
So employer could stay as he is and lose 90% (the money i got from him)
Or lose an additionnal 10% (since I will ask the commission to break the 3 requests i didnt get from appeal)
Or win back 90% (if I lose)

chappygirl

Querant ruler Mars about to change signs could be sketchy though. Long term affects as it approaches Saturn.
Like?

Saturn is in warning distance for you (Mars) to end it quick - dispose of the evidence, so to speak, move on. Otherwise, you're back with your stellar attorney.
I wish I could...I was so depressed when I got the notification of my employer taking the case to the supreme court...:sad:

Last edited:

Kitchy

Banned
probably there will be some personal info involved that goes nowhere. but it could indicate diffusion of the issue and still it goes nowhere.

waybread

Chappygirl, I am responding to your pm.

I don't think I can do a better job than Dirius in reading your chart. He's one of our chief horary experts.

For what it's worth, however, I would see you as Mars, secondarily as Saturn and Pluto. The moon shows your stake in the matter. Your opponent is Venus. The judge or judges are ruled by Mercury, secondarily by Jupiter. I would actually put your money in the 8th house, as the proceeds from litigation, a 7th house matter. The law as a body of knowledge is a 9th house matter.

Dirius noted that you are in a strong position, in domicile in the first house. But Mars is within a whisker of changing signs, at which point it applies to a square with Mercury-- and Mercury as the faster-moving planet keeps out of reach, and the moon is combust. I could go on in this fashion, but ultimately Mercury and Mars or Jupiter and Mars are not making favourable contacts.

I wouldn't count on making more money at this point, even if you win. Simple common sense suggests keeping whatever money you have made from your court cases to date, until the final verdict is over.

Ages ago, some roommates and I took a landlord to court when he refused to return our security deposit. I learned then that it is one thing to win a case (which we did,) but it may not be so easy to get your opponent to pay up what he owes even if he loses. Fortunately my other roommates were law students so they went after the landlord again, but as a second charge filed against him. If you are paying for a lawyer throughout your case, you may find that legal fees take up most of your financial award.

I do wish you the best of luck in all of this. Please let us know how it turns out!

Last edited:

tikana

Hello all,

my former employer took our case to the supreme court to have the appeal's decisions on my favor broken.
If opponent wins, I will give (all or part of) the money back.
If I win, I may get more money.
If nobody wins, I dont get more money but i can keep what I was given.

My question is "Will I get more money?"

Me : Mars
My money : Jupiter
Opponent : Venus
Opponent’s money : Mercury
Judge : Mercury
Outcome : Jupiter

Malefic Saturn, retrograde in my first: no
Mars is strong in 1st and domicile BUT in very critical degree, something is imminent.
Mars is leaving the sign of moon’s fall and enters the sign ruling 2nd/end of the matter.
Moon passed a trine with Mars so no applying aspect: its a no.
Moon is in an awful position going in a combustion with 9th ruler. It's a no again.
South Node and Neptune conjunct the 4th cusp of outcome seem to back this up no?

moon is first proceeding to a mutual/ill application with saturn showing "great change; sudden alteration"?
Saturn then collects a square by mutual application with a strongly dignified mercury (domicile, exaltation and own terms).

with:
- saturn in my 1st exalting south node
- Mars in critical degree
- moon going in a combustion?

could it be that it points to me facing "sudden alteration or obstacles" in relation to T2nd/8/10th house matters, in 3 units (21 days/3 weeks)?

What is your guess?

:surprised::unsure:

ummm

you might lose

A. If you look in CA any question that falls into a combustion esp with a new moon .. when sun is not representing the issue, expect bad news
B. you got saturn in 1st
then you have no hooks from merc to mars then after mars flips the signs merc will reject merc... merc will like your opponent

it gets worse

merc is about to square saturn i'd assume it is the money since saturn corules your 2nd house since cap is entirely in your 2nd house

Last edited:

chappygirl

@Tikana
@Waybread
thanks a lot

UPDATE 1:
After all the feedbacks from Dirius and Kitchy, on the lack of outcome, I tried to understand why this could happen so I inquired with the supreme court.

It seems the process is much more complex than I thought.

Actually, there is a pre commission filter.
Based on the pleas, the "filter" teams will actually decide, in a 3 successive rounds process, if:

- my former employer requests
or
- the answers i will make to the employer s requests
or
- all of the requests

CAN be reviewed by the commission. 3 different levels of persons and events will decide on the admissibility of the case..!

They will make their choice depending on:
- if a law was indeed breached
- if there is already a case law for that matter
- if the decision could set a precedent
etc...

I didnt know that :sad:

So its only once the case has been through all this and admitted that the commission can take a decision.

So judging from this, I guess my ex employer's case will not be admitted to the commission and that could explain why there is no outcome!?
:):)

Last edited:

tikana

chappygirl

okay I dont know which country is involved and i don't really care
your question is
What will the outcome be?
it is still 10th house issue.

mars and saturn in 1st
along with new moon
that is not a win chart
plus mars is about to jump from superstrong to peregrine

T

chappygirl

that is not a win chart
plus mars is about to jump from superstrong to peregrine

I know now that it cant be a win chart, this is why I added the update.

If the case doesnt go through the filter, then it cannot be reviewed. If it cannot be reviewed, no decisions can be broken and if no decision can be broken, I cannot win more money:happy:
This is why all of you are right ;)

that explains why mercury is so dignified: appeal decision stay as it was, a fair and lawful one and by being so, the filter teams will reject the case so it will never get to be reviewed by the commission.

So in a way, there is no battle, no outcome, no winner, no loser, just a very dignified appeal judge which decisions will not be reviewed and a unhappy opponent who will not see his case go through :)

Last edited:

tikana

my problem with this chart is

the judge squares your saturn!
to me it is screaming you might have to give money back..

if nothing were to happen, moon would have been void.. it is not ..

is venus really weaker?
look at the chart.. venus goes into fall state but it retains its strength at tripclity.. there is a minor exchange going on between venus/merc

Last edited:

chappygirl

the judge squares your saturn!

if nothing were to happen, moon would have been void.. it is not ..

I looked at all receptions and now I wonder if this scenario could play out and explain why everybody is "right", why moon isnt void etc?

When I asked this horary, I was in the middle of hundreds of documents coming from the opponent and my previous defense. just depressing.

I wonder if retrograde saturn could symbolize the case re initiated by my ex employer (retrograde saturn rules his T9th) on the claim of breach of Law (sun is in detriment in aquarius) which now forces me to write my defense (saturn 3rd ruler in my 1st) so I can keep the money (saturn rules my intercepted 2nd).
So Saturn is the whole legal story for which law experts have to decide if it can be reviewed by a commission (saturn receives sun by terms).

I think those experts are Mercury: it fits being in the 9th house of higher minds/law.
I believe Mercury will think the case lacks legal basis (sun, the law, receives saturn by detriment).
It could come from the opponent side (saturn and venus are in negative mutual reception by detriment).
As a result, Mercury could reject the case (mercury square saturn) and make Venus unhappy (venus in fall in virgo).

Because previous ruling was fair (Mercury dignified), the case cannot get reviewed by another judge/commission (Mercury/judge receives Jupiter by detriment in his house) so he cannot change the current outcome (Mercury in detriment and fall in Pisces/4th) much to the deception of opponent (Venus receives Neptune -sitting on IC- by exaltation and terms).

The case will be closed as it is:
I dont get more money (jupiter is void).
Opponent loses
I keep what I have

That is why the admissibility of Saturn/the case is the only thing happening. By being rejected, it destroys the court matter (SN on 4th cusp receives Saturn by exaltation): it s the end of the story, time to move on (mars in critical degree of scorpio and soon peregrine). :)

:)

does it make sense to you?

Last edited:

tikana

Okay

look, you posted the chart I already gave you my opinion,. i hope i am wrong but you are not winning this.

I am not convinced that your interpretation is correct. i am not god not W. Lilly.

T

tsmall

Premium Member
Can someone please hand me the case name? As in "Chappygirl vs.?"

The problem everyone is avoiding is that there is a vacancy on the Bench of the Supreme Court right now...

chappygirl

The problem everyone is avoiding is that there is a vacancy on the Bench of the Supreme Court right now...

I am not sure I understand this.. :pouty:

chappygirl

i hope i am wrong but you are not winning this.
I didnt say I would. On the contrary, like you, I have mentioned several times that I am not winning, and that things could stay as they are.

I am not convinced that your interpretation is correct.
It is an interpretation where I try to come with a story based on each of your input, yours included (saturn/merc aspect, moon not void, venu/merc).

But it is just one among many, I dont pretend it is correct, I dont have the proficiency for that so I rely on all of your feedbacks.

i am not god not W. Lilly.
Don't worry, neither of us ;)

Last edited:

waybread

Chappygirl does not live in the United States. This is about her country's supreme court.

Even so, the Supreme Court in the US does rule on cases. In the event of a 4-4 tie, the lower court ruling is upheld.

waybread

Chappygirl, the moon is not VOC, but any planet within a few degrees of the sun (some would say except for Mars, or any planet within an extremely close conjunction) is "combust," meaning that it is a weakened position.

tsmall

Premium Member
Chappygirl does not live in the United States. This is about her country's supreme court.

Even so, the Supreme Court in the US does rule on cases. In the event of a 4-4 tie, the lower court ruling is upheld.

Ah, lol. That is the information I was looking for.

chappygirl

Chappygirl, the moon is "combust," meaning that it is a weakened position.

Yes indeed. In my first delineation, I read a no partly because of this combustion.

I didnt pay attention to that but Moon also rules the intercepted T2nd house.

Then again, no, I will not get more money from opponent (saturn receives moon by detriment) because of lack of legal basis in the case (moon sitting on 9th's cusp of law is combust by a dignified sun/law)

Last edited:

tikana

I didnt say I would. On the contrary, like you, I have mentioned several times that I am not winning, and that things could stay as they are.

It is an interpretation where I try to come with a story based on each of your input, yours included (saturn/merc aspect, moon not void, venu/merc).

But it is just one among many, I dont pretend it is correct, I dont have the proficiency for that so I rely on all of your feedbacks.

Don't worry, neither of us ;)

what i am saying is you might have to return the money.. the party that wants the money will have a hard time getting it back ..

"In all Questions, know there's not so great an affliction to the Moon, as when she is in Conjunction with the SUN; the ill aspects fo the infortunes doth much afflict her, but none so powerfull as her Combustion."

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/special-horary/combust.php

Last edited: