Your Astrology Weekly Screen Name

rubyelixir

Night Sky said:
Oh really... how did it do that?

I can share my own experience, but tell, you have any 00 Cardinal placements? Can you explain it ?

SAG 27 degrees is my fourth house cusp....that started it all.....

well of course thats not the WHOLE story but i have a stellium in cap in the 4th (ends w/ saturn at 29 in the 5th)

I've always been told that my life would not really take off until after 50 years old so , I'm finally looking forward to the future (ironic considering the way things are in world right now, but then again irony seems to be a common theme with me)

I'd like to hear about your "experiences"

but this is for another forum :eek:)....

lillywhite

lillywhite is a new nic for me. I chose it because I love white lily's and all flowers, really and because, according to my grandson's I have very white soft skin. :D

autumnleaf

Autumn has always been my favorite season, and all things associated with it like squash, Thanksgiving and especially the beautiful colors. Then there is my travelling wanderer's side I associate with a leaf in the wind.

dreamtimez

Radu said:
The data is given on the "About me" page: September 18, 1976, at 12:16 pm EET, in Tirgu Mures, Romania. Generate the chart using whichever program you like.

Radu, you're a Virgo too ! :) I wonder how many Virgos are here in this Forum. My screen name has a 'Neptune' touch ... and I daydream a lot. ;)

RockFish

I love Rock N' Roll (put another dime, etc etc) and I've had dreams of fish since I was a teenager. Some people say fish is my totem.

And that's that. :joyful:

Spungie

Its a nickname of mine.

I was 17 at the time...
Me and some freinds were on something(s)...
I was comparing people's behavior to Spongebob Sqarepants characters...(as you do)
I was spongebob...
So people started calling me Spungie.

Most people know me by my real name though.

robots

I like robots and almost anything involving science fiction all thanks to my Aquarius stellium, hence the name.

multiple

Account Closed
I chose this one to reflect the fact I have multiple sides to my personality and my interests can be polar from one day to the next.

07.Re

You're all a lot more creative than me ... I'd only bore you if I shared the thoughts behind my screen name ... ho hum.... :sleeping:

Prisma

Prisma:

One of the names my grandfather would have liked for me, when I was born.
(Curious, that a man from maybe 1920-30-40's? in Puerto Rico, could come up with such "new age" name).

He got to met me, but I never truly knew him... He comited suicide when I was 2 months old.

The only thing I guess I had left of him was the names he thougth and sugested for me... and that he loved me.

Last edited:

R4VEN

Prisma:

The only thing I guess I had left of him was the names he thougth and sugested for me... and that he loved me.
Prisma, that is an awesome story.

My user name just fell out of the sky (not literally), and I decided that it should be mine. I have a dark side which I have only allowed myself to access in past 10 years or so. I tend also to be a `messenger'.