Something's going to happen in September 2016. Question is what?

Doodleloo

I mainly use vedic astrology but have a slight understanding of western astro. I want to predict something that might happen to me in 2016 based on transits, but I don't care what form of astro is used.

Vedic: In August, Jupiter is going to transit to Virgo. Then, for that year, it will be crossing my ascendant/aspecting my 5th and 7th house.
Western: Similar thing is happening in western, except in western I'm a libra rising and jupiter is going to go into libra.

I've been looking at an ephemeris for other planets transiting during the end of august throughout the beginning of october. For me, there are going to be quite a few planets that are going to be on that 1st/7th axis during certain days in Sept. Specifically, jupiter, venus, sun, mercury, and the moon (not all at once, and the moon would be in pisces/7th house). I am a beginner, but from what I've learned, these are planets involving relationships for me, especially since jupiter is going to be transiting through my ascendant.

When all of these planets are in the same house/aspecting each other, what can be predicted from it?

aug 10, 1996
9:52 am
patna, bihar, india

Estrellero

The August 24th 2016 conjuntion of Saturn and Mars in 9º Sagittarius close to star Antares is a warning sign of historical facts relative to the whole world, but mainly to France, Spain, USA and Venezuela, according to what I am studing.

theV

The August 24th 2016 conjuntion of Saturn and Mars in 9º Sagittarius close to star Antares is a warning sign of historical facts relative to the whole world, but mainly to France, Spain, USA and Venezuela, according to what I am studing.

Mars conjunction Saturn retrograde in Antares had me worried because It square my Sun in Virgo 9°. On a personal level, I really don't know the influence of this planetary combination on me. But on global level, I fear we might witness more of terrorist attacks, religious conflicts, clash of ideologies. Sagittarius is the sign of religion once Pluto occupied in the mid 90's. The world witnessed terrorism and religious extremism. Now we are going to have malefic combination of war Mars/Saturn in Sagittarius, God be with us. Then the node moves to Virgo/Pisces axis 10 degree conjunct Neptune square Mars/Saturn so it doesn't seem good.

my solar return. :annoyed:

Attachments

• solaretu.png
    solaretu.png
    225.3 KB · Views: 30

Estrellero

I am afraid for Spain. The last new moon at June 5th (last new moon before elections of tomorrow Jne 26th), aligned in a cosmic cross with Saturn, Neptune and Jupiter in mutable signs, affects very directly to Spain.

Astrological situation is very similar, with the same aspects and planets (Neptune, Saturn and Jupiter) from the same signs (Pisces, Sagittarius and Virgo) to which it had when New Moon of January 24th 1936, moon immediately before the historic elections of February 14 1936 won by Popular Front (civil war began little after at July).

Kitchy

Banned
Doodle Do -

All hell is bustin loose all over the world - everything's up for grabs - it's all an outer planet pissin' contest in western astro these days. Look at Uranus Neptune Pluto and Saturn's relation - then look at Moon as it hit/hits those hotspots past and forward. Then relax because you will see the outcome.

Estrellero -

Espana and Portugal always unite in times like these. They have through history, I believe - at least they did against the PF during the Spanish Civil War.

I make no light of this - but trust this - as you know the Aquarian way and you also know Futbol and Cristiano. He would rush in politically, if needed, to save the lands.

He would never let Spain or Portugal go at risk. He will do whatever he needs to do outwin the opposition to his beloved homeland - the Iberian Peninsula, and whomever else he has to show that 'it ain't happenin'.....

I believe he has that much power through his profession, but also his acuario intellect and that dazzling peace-making charm he has - he is championed by so many and beloved by even more. Like Evita was in Buenos Aires back in the days of Juan Peron and all that mess. Except he's the one in control. He is a future leader of the countries, I believe and I would love to discuss it further in another thread so as not to deter from this one.

We have a lot of Basque immigrant families and descendants where I live in Northern Nevada - many immigrated to to US escape the PF and the land here was rich for herding. Although they remained fairly neutral and distanced in political side-taking - they had so many people wanting to change their mind and passing through - the worst of the worst. Their attitude was "who needs the bother?" and many immigrated to all points west - Argentina, U.S. - North and Sud America. They have taught us something in that to leave is to run away for peace but not for fortitude - (my opinion).

Cristiano was born on an island, Funchal - in Madeira - he knows the ways of keeping his homeland in tact. Greece caved into the EU and look what happened to them.

Sometimes a country, a man, a culture - needs to be an island just to realize it's fortitude.

It always goes back to Darwin and Spencer and Watership Down, for me at least.

I have DNA from Iberian Peninsula - Spanish-Arab-Jewish land - with 1% DNA from Middle East. I think this makes me part gypsy in some reaches of my mind - which is why I come upon this paradigm.

The Iberians are the seers and protectors of their traditions. I'm not worried about Spain or Portugal in these matters. I'm worried about what those chicken-shite French will do in all of this - they could easily sell themselves out to Alemania, just as they did in WWII.

Not meant to discount your fears - but to provide an idea of something you might not be looking at in the chart. The Savior factor. Who is the savior of Espana y Portugal?

Last edited:

Azif

Doodle Do -

All hell is bustin loose all over the world - everything's up for grabs - it's all an outer planet pissin' contest in western astro these days. Look at Uranus Neptune Pluto and Saturn's relation - then look at Moon as it hit/hits those hotspots past and forward. Then relax because you will see the outcome.

Estrellero -

Espana and Portugal always unite in times like these. They have through history, I believe - at least they did against the PF during the Spanish Civil War.

I make no light of this - but trust this - as you know the Aquarian way and you also know Futbol and Cristiano. He would rush in politically, if needed, to save the lands.

He would never let Spain or Portugal go at risk. He will do whatever he needs to do outwin the opposition to his beloved homeland - the Iberian Peninsula, and whomever else he has to show that 'it ain't happenin'.....

I believe he has that much power through his profession, but also his acuario intellect and that dazzling peace-making charm he has - he is championed by so many and beloved by even more. Like Evita was in Buenos Aires back in the days of Juan Peron and all that mess. Except he's the one in control. He is a future leader of the countries, I believe and I would love to discuss it further in another thread so as not to deter from this one.

We have a lot of Basque immigrant families and descendants where I live in Northern Nevada - many immigrated to to US escape the PF and the land here was rich for herding. Although they remained fairly neutral and distanced in political side-taking - they had so many people wanting to change their mind and passing through - the worst of the worst. Their attitude was "who needs the bother?" and many immigrated to all points west - Argentina, U.S. - North and Sud America. They have taught us something in that to leave is to run away for peace but not for fortitude - (my opinion).

Cristiano was born on an island, Funchal - in Madeira - he knows the ways of keeping his homeland in tact. Greece caved into the EU and look what happened to them.

Sometimes a country, a man, a culture - needs to be an island just to realize it's fortitude.

It always goes back to Darwin and Spencer and Watership Down, for me at least.

I have DNA from Iberian Peninsula - Spanish-Arab-Jewish land - with 1% DNA from Middle East. I think this makes me part gypsy in some reaches of my mind - which is why I come upon this paradigm.

The Iberians are the seers and protectors of their traditions. I'm not worried about Spain or Portugal in these matters. I'm worried about what those chicken-shite French will do in all of this - they could easily sell themselves out to Alemania, just as they did in WWII.

Not meant to discount your fears - but to provide an idea of something you might not be looking at in the chart. The Savior factor. Who is the savior of Espana y Portugal?

Kitchy, I can´t resist asking you this (specially because of our talk in Sports forum, Euro predicions): why do you say Portugal and Spain are linked in such tight way? We have, historically speaking, more conflicts than agreements. Even between the people, it is pretty commom listening Portuguese and Spanish insulting each other. Also, why your view of Ronaldo´s hypothetical pacifying role? He´s obviously loved in Portugal but in Spain that´s not so much a fact. In Madrid, yes (even considering Atletico´s fans) but you go to Bilbau or Cataluna and he´s not so much admired, even yet hated, for clubistic or ideological reasons. Spo, IMO, he´s not a King in this Chess. Perhaps a Bishop.
It is true that Portugal is facing tremendous financial difficulties, but look at us: we keep our hard work, our smiles in our faces and, somehow, an unite nation in terms of politics. But thst does not happen in Spain. The government is very fragile, no consenses between the parties, a bigger per capita unemployment than ours...Meanwhile we, in Portugal, keep fighting to solve private banks´ disrupcies...and we never go down. Even during the Irish-Greek-Portuguese crisis things were more dangerous to the Greeks then to us. Then Spain became the economical danger focus of EU and we keep living our lives.
I told somewhere in the Forum about the V Empire thing...and the fact is that Portugal seems unbreakable and resilient. Of course we have our crisis but they are nothing if compared with other similar countries. And not to forget we have 900 years of existence.
It´s almost we have a magic(k)al shield upon our firmament.

Kitchy

Banned
Azif -

If push comes to shove, I can't imagine that Spain wouldn't unite with Portugal in a world conflict. I sense it, maybe? (I mentioned that I have Iberian Peninsula and Mid East DNA elsewhere in forum).

As for Cristiano - he is so much more than the world's greatest football player. I see a future political career in his life. Uranian ruled person. Uranians can often seem divisive when in fact, they are unifying in the process. They tear down the walls that separate people and then they bring everyone together for a greater good.

Since I was a kid and watched a t.v. show about Portugal and Spain - seriously - I felt like I had been there already! (I wasn't even aware at that time of my genetic structures). The way I see it Spain treats Portugal like the pesty family member, but will defend and ask for defense because so much interchange of family - of moors and europeans. Besides, they all came together in ousting the Jews, didn't they?

Sephardi were herded out of North Africa Spain and Portugal and ended up traveling up to settle in Europe - Romania especially - where the largest group of Sephardi settled following the crusades and such. They were called gypsies.

Who are Spain's and Portugal's truest allies in the world - as they find themselves wedged between two distinctly different worlds?

(remember my prediction about wales-portugal game - when i was absolutely certain cristiano would be injured and wouldn't play? i felt really stupid afterwards, because he wasn't injured. but then fast forward to the final and lo and behold.) From my earlier post above - I'm worried about what those chicken-shite French will do in all of this...

sometimes i know stuff ahead of time that makes no sense at the time in hand.)

Last edited:

theV

I've been wondering if I have Sephardi's origins. I am from north Africa, and my family name, after researching Jewish family names in north after, seems to be derived from serephadi family name. I want to do a DNA test, unfortunately, they don't do it here in my country I think.

Kitchy

Banned
I've been wondering if I have Sephardi's origins. I am from north Africa, and my family name, after researching Jewish family names in north after, seems to be derived from serephadi family name. I want to do a DNA test, unfortunately, they don't do it here in my country I think.

V -

www.Ancestry.com is international. They do DNA testing are continuously improving it to Nth degree, rom around the world.

Right now - they are working on separating Sephardi (Jewish) DNA from Iberian Peninsula DNA - from Moor Euro and Ashkenazi differences. It's a total mish mash in Portugal and parts of Southern Spain in history. It's where all points met back in the day.

By chance, are you Romanian descent in family - that's where there was a lot of North African descent and Ashkenaz descent solidified. ? One set of my grandparents were both born in Romania.

theV

V -

www.Ancestry.com is international. They do DNA testing are continuously improving it to Nth degree, rom around the world.

Right now - they are working on separating Sephardi (Jewish) DNA from Iberian Peninsula DNA - from Moor Euro and Ashkenazi differences. It's a total mish mash in Portugal and parts of Southern Spain in history. It's where all points met back in the day.

By chance, are you Romanian descent in family - that's where there was a lot of North African descent and Ashkenaz descent solidified. ? One set of my grandparents were both born in Romania.

The thing that countries in North Africa are considered Muslims. With Islam, people think the inhabitants of North Africa are Arabic. But they are not actually. The majority are Amazigh. With Islamic invasions, most of the Amazighs were 'arabized'. So I am confused about my ancestry whether I'm Arab, Amazigh or Sephardi.

I really don't know if I am Romanian descent. I can't pay that site because it deals with credit cards and we don't have credit cards here plus it is expensive.

I tried to use asteroids hope for a connection. My birth country "Algeria" conjunct my Sun along asteroid Arabia which hints to being arab. But also Hispanic was strong conjunct my Ascendant, asteroid Madrid and Barcelone also conjunct my sun.

So probably My descendant comes from andalucia, spain.

Last edited:

Kitchy

Banned
V - Azif : this is the world I see in my 3rd eye that propels me to venture where I venture as a gypsy in an unknown land. :wink:

Spain & Portgual - the meeting point of the world at this point in our times. We must look to them right now - look at their history and strengths and weaknesses - because this is why we have seen or will seen - things that will happen.

Arab Muslim, Ashkenazi Jewish & European all meet up in history in Portugal and Spain. After that, everyone caught in between & spread like wildfire and defining alliances - but all one mixed blood.

I count on Spain to lead - big fatso country that it is and Portugal to enforce backup - little dynamo that it is. I believe it is o centro right now - in world history of what is written. The fork in the road - revisited now - by some Saturn Pluto Moon thingy of history.

http://jewishdiscoveries.com/post/55989050602/discovering-the-lost-jewish-world-of-andalusia

Last edited:

theV

V - Azif : this is the world I see in my 3rd eye that propels me to venture where I venture as a gypsy in an unknown land. :wink:

Spain & Portgual - the meeting point of the world at this point in our times. We must look to them right now - look at their history and strengths and weaknesses - because this is why we have seen or will seen - things that will happen.

http://jewishdiscoveries.com/post/55989050602/discovering-the-lost-jewish-world-of-andalusia

I am really comfortable and proud being a Muslim. I was watching this video of how Muslims and Jews lived-after jews were exiled from spain- together and I was amazed of religious tolerance, democracy and non prejudice. I wish we see this tolerance and brethren in our times :sad:. I'm sick of wars, and hatred.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrNhMKFDPuk

the concept of being gypsy always appealed to me. Gypsy people must be Sagittarius ruled because of their free spirited, nomadic magical life. I believe I'm Gypsy, or at least in alternative universe.

The Muslims Amazighs from North Africa, Algeria, Morroco and Tunisia were the one to built Andalucia to that grand scale. It makes me sad how progressive the Islamic civ was at that period, and how regressive it became in our times.

this is an imazighian music for delight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYwFrgJtRVo

Kitchy- where do you have asteroid 371 Bohemia (gypsy asteroid)?

Last edited:

Kitchy

Banned
If you look at it - from non-euro standpoint and interpretations - Jews and Muslims share cultural and religious practices to the Nth degree. Dietary laws, especially - how to eat to live.

as far as the gypsy astroid - i don't know what it is in astrology, but i've always known that part of myself that others have ousted or despised. I figured it was BML.

not much different now in the world.

the point of getting ahead by living or getting ahead by dying. the major difference of jews and muslims.

Last edited:

theV

If you look at it - from non-euro standpoint and interpretations - Jews and Muslims share cultural and religious practices to the Nth degree. Dietary laws, especially - how to eat to live.

as far as the gypsy astroid - i don't know what it is in astrology, but i've always known that part of myself that others have ousted or despised. I figured it was BML.

not much different now in the world.

the point of getting ahead by living or getting ahead by dying. the major difference of jews and muslims.

I agree. Muslims and Jews do share cultural and religious practices for example, we pray 5 times a day, they pray 3 times a day. But since I was a young boy, the world-teachers, parents, preachers- pit us against other religions. I disagree. I inspire for the harmony and democracy the world once lived, not like what is happening now in Islamic countries where Jews and christian have to be discrete or they get killed or in western world where muslims are target of "islamophobia".

Kitchy

Banned
some folks call it revisiting ancestral past to repair rights and wrongs.

back on Sept 2016 - Dubai-ya has started a conversation and not said a word.

what do you think his M.O. is on this - dialogue or conflict?

i get a totally chill vibe here - dialogue.

xoxo dubya

some of us are lucky to see the world through other people's eyes - whether in body or memory.

that's what i think needs to happen.

pretty much every day i look to see if i'll be exiled, as i have been in past, on ACF - for saying or believing something unpopular to popular thinking.

so be it.

glad to get it in where i can.

Jews and Arabs and Christians will unite in harmony if Spain and Portugal and North Africa and Northern Europe and US follow Portugal's lead.

Gatekeepers of good vibes - even when the good vibes butt hurt.

Nelly Furtado - love her! Say it right -

Portuguese immigrant family in North America.

I'm not sure if Cristiano is gay or straight - but he has family Arab roots in his kid and probably himself - and I would love to see these two minds unite for the world in culture and music -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JnGBs88sL0

Sometime stand up and tell me cristiano isn't an Arab or Jew? Seriously.

He was brainwashed by the Catholic church who call themselves Christians.

my opinion.

Cristiano is the greatest MIX of the world.

People need to listen and watch what he does for Spain and Portugal and the world.

Simple messages.

Just look at him! He can make truth happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTk5ZcL0XZ4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxBfD1SC06M

Last edited:

Jehan

Saturn / Mars conjunction is also happening on Uranus south node around this time as well, with the square to the nodes. Look to the moon for timing.

Kitchy

Banned
like many of us, V - he comes from places he knows in his heart but that this outer world we live in denied or omitted.

More of us in the world than most folks realize.

Azif

Azif -

If push comes to shove, I can't imagine that Spain wouldn't unite with Portugal in a world conflict. I sense it, maybe? (I mentioned that I have Iberian Peninsula and Mid East DNA elsewhere in forum).

As for Cristiano - he is so much more than the world's greatest football player. I see a future political career in his life. Uranian ruled person. Uranians can often seem divisive when in fact, they are unifying in the process. They tear down the walls that separate people and then they bring everyone together for a greater good.

Since I was a kid and watched a t.v. show about Portugal and Spain - seriously - I felt like I had been there already! (I wasn't even aware at that time of my genetic structures). The way I see it Spain treats Portugal like the pesty family member, but will defend and ask for defense because so much interchange of family - of moors and europeans. Besides, they all came together in ousting the Jews, didn't they?

Sephardi were herded out of North Africa Spain and Portugal and ended up traveling up to settle in Europe - Romania especially - where the largest group of Sephardi settled following the crusades and such. They were called gypsies.

Who are Spain's and Portugal's truest allies in the world - as they find themselves wedged between two distinctly different worlds?

(remember my prediction about wales-portugal game - when i was absolutely certain cristiano would be injured and wouldn't play? i felt really stupid afterwards, because he wasn't injured. but then fast forward to the final and lo and behold.) From my earlier post above - I'm worried about what those chicken-shite French will do in all of this...

sometimes i know stuff ahead of time that makes no sense at the time in hand.)

Thanks Kitchy. I agree with you in Portuguese and Spanish Jew ancestry, however the very beggining of Portuguese nation (Lusitania) has Suevi blood. Specially in North of Portugal and NW of Spain. Simple as that.
About Ronaldo, I truly don´t believe in a political role. Maybe he creates some kind of Foudatipn to help fighting the problems of the world. But a political leader, eh, I don´t buy it. Even as Madeira´s President I have my doubts. But I respect your insight.
I just agree with you in the fact that Portugal will play a decisive role in the resolution of world´s future conflicts. The V Empire is very real for me. Hope I don´t forget any topic.

Edit: BTW, we don´t have any thruth allies but old colonies still have honour in Portugal (not so much Brazil perhaps). Just see, for instance, the Euro 16 celebrations all around the Pirtuguese speakng world.

Last edited: