Please give me insights into my future marriage and potential spouse.

BaoSanniang

I am a Cancer born on July 3rd, 1996, in Chongqing, China. Time of birth is 18:10. I'm far from an experienced reader of birth charts but I certainly know more than the average person who probably doesn't go beyond knowing their sun sign and reading their daily horoscope (which I know is total bull).

According to what I've read, in a male's chart marriage and the potential spouse are determined mainly by the Moon and Venus, because they represent the two most feminine energies in the chart.

My moon is in the 2nd house at 13.52 degrees Aquarius

My Venus is in the 6th house at 11.48 degrees Gemini

My ascendant is Sagittarius rising (though I don't look give off a Sagittarius energy, nor do I look like a typical Sagittarius) at approximately 18.01 degrees which means my descendant or 7th house will be at 18.01 degrees Gemini.

My Juno is at 12.33 degrees Aries in the 4th house, and I have my Saturn at 7.12 degrees Aries also in the 4th house.

Moon Aspects:
Moon Sextile Ascendant
Moon Trine Venus
Moon Trine Mars
Moon Sextile Juno

Venus Aspects:
Venus Conjunct Mars
Venus Opposition Ascendant
Venus Sextile Juno

I am not sure if my Venus and Saturn are close enough to form a Sextile aspect, they're a bit over 4 degrees apart. According to some sites like 0800 Horoscope (which is where I've pulled these numbers from), they're close enough to form a Sextile. However, other sites like Astrodienst believe my Venus and Saturn aren't close enough to sextile each other.

Regarding the asteroid Juno, there are some Juno aspects that concern me and make me worried about finding happiness in marriage:
Sun (11.45 degrees Cancer, 7th house) SQUARE Juno (12.33 degrees Aries, 4th house)
Saturn (7.12 degrees Aries, 4th house) CONJUNCT Juno (12.33 degrees Aries, 4th house)
Jupiter (12.54 degrees Capricorn, 1st house) SQUARE Juno (12.33 degrees Aries, 4th house)-very tight square

My Juno might Trine my ascendant because they're less than 6 degrees apart, so that's something positive I guess.

My Moon trines my descendant, my venus and mars are both conjunct my descendant, and my North Node in Libra at 12.43 degrees (in the Midheaven) is trine my descendant too I believe.

To tally up the aspects I believe (with my current understanding) would influence my marriage and the kind of person I'd end up marrying:
Moon Sextile Ascendant
Moon Trine Venus
Moon Trine Mars
Moon Sextile Juno
Moon Trine Descendant
Moon Trine ASC NODE

Venus Conjunct Mars
Venus Sextile Saturn (possibly)
Venus Opposition Ascendant
Venus Sextile Juno
Venus Trine ASC NODE
Venus Conjunct Descendant

Mars Conjunct Descendant

Sun Square Juno
Saturn Conjunct Juno
Jupiter Square Juno
Juno Trine Ascendant (possibly)
Juno Sextile Descendant (possibly)

Taking all of this information into account, what are some predictions that can be made for how my married life will turn out, at what age and in what way could I meet my wife, and what kind of person could she be?

It's also worth mentioning that despite my Venus in Gemini, which from the descriptions I've read is made out to be a position that suggests unfaithfulness, multiple marriages, and the constant need for excitement and stimulation, the ruler of my 7th house sign (Mercury) is at 2.18 degrees, conjunct my sun at 11.45 degrees Cancer but not a very tight conjunction. Both my sun and mercury are in the 7th house. Putting astrology aside, the descriptions I've read of Venus in Gemini don't seem to fit me all that well. I certainly don't want, and don't enjoy the idea of being unfaithful and having multiple marriages. I still hold a relatively traditional Eastern view that marriage is about loving one person all your life, to grow old together, to let love (爱情)mature into a kind of deep companionship based more on friendship (亲情). The idea of divorce scares me, because I come from a broken home. I want to find someone I can spend the rest of my life with and never get divorced. I can be very childish and playful at times, and I certainly appreciate someone whom I can connect with not only emotionally but also intellectually, but I'm not exactly someone who needs to be stimulated ALL the time because I'd rather not talk and be quiet for a while.

Perhaps there are some people in North America who are relatively inexperienced with relationships and sex at my age (because IMO North America, by which I mean Canada, the US, and Mexico seems to be a bit more conservative than much of Western Europe), and Asians on average mature a bit later in these areas due to culture (though this is changing with the post-1993 generation, even in China / Asia itself), but some Europeans I've talked to seemed weirded-out by how old-fashioned I am. To them, being so pure and innocent at the ripe old age of 22 is slightly unusual to say the least (for both guys and girls), perhaps even odd. My older male friend, who's a Brit, told me he'd suggest to his son to get 4-5 girlfriends before marrying. I was quite taken aback because in my view, someone who's had multiple boyfriends / girlfriends loses the capacity to love wholly and purely, and I'd be suspicious of a girl like that. If my son or daughter told me the person they're dating is very "experienced", part of me would always remain wary. However, my friend holds no such belief and thinks my perspective is not so good.

The last time I was involved with girls was 3-4 years ago. Looking back, I was in a state of depression and had too many insecurities to sustain a relationship. There was also a bit of overlap between the two relationships that to this day, I still beat myself over. The "main' girl I was seeing was 6 years older than me, she was a Capricorn / Aquarius cusp (January 20th, 1990) with a Scorpio Moon, while the other girl was a year younger than me (November 5th, 1997, Scorpio Sun and Capricorn Moon), and one I had known for a really long time. Since the first girl was the one I actually considered my girlfriend at the time, I basically ghosted on the second girl. Without going into further details, it was devastating for me and to this day I still haven't forgotten things. I was too emotionally and psychologically unstable at the time, plus I was a bit of a flirt because being an introvert I never came across any opportunities to understand girls when I was in school. Now I still bear those scars from my past, but my need for love, companionship and security has grown even stronger. Ideally I want to marry when I am 25-26, and deep down I need someone who can look after me and be my anchor. I've never been career / goal-oriented or ambitious, I'm perfectly happy being a family / house-oriented person. I'm not a romantic person, I prefer showing that I love and care through little things in life. What I want more than anything else is a life that's simple and peaceful, without any majors ups and downs, to grow old with my wife and hopefully have a kid or two.

It still feels painful as I type these words, and I still feel shame. Both of my exes were the headstrong type that didn't have the best tempers, and were more ambitious than me in a worldly sense. Perhaps I tend to attract this kind of woman, and though I don't make it obvious, I admire / know I probably need a woman who can complement me in these ways yet genuinely loves and accepts me for who I am. If you believe this could be what the stars are telling me, please give me evidence from my birth chart. If you disagree, please let me know why.

Last edited:

BaoSanniang

i apologize for the long post.

Here's my full chart (0800 Horoscope):
Sun 11.45 degrees Cancer 7th house
Moon 13.52 degrees Aquarius 2nd house
Mercury 2.18 degrees Cancer 7th house
Venus 11.48 degrees Gemini 6th house
Mars 14.42 degrees Gemini 6th house
Jupiter 12.54 degrees Capricorn (R) 1st house
Saturn 7.12 degrees Aries 4th house
Uranus 3.27 degrees Aquarius (R) 2nd house
Neptune 26.47 degrees Capricorn (R) 2nd house
Pluto 0.44 degrees Sagittarius (R) 12th house
Lilith 1.05 degrees Leo 8th house
ASC Node 12.43 degrees Libra 10th house

1st house 18.00 Sagittarius
2nd house 20.23 Capricorn
3rd house 26.05 Aquarius
4th house 0.52 Aries
5th house 0.40 Taurus
6th house 25.34 Taurus
7th house 18.00 Gemini
8th house 20.23 Cancer
9th house 26.05 Leo
10th house 0.52 Libra
11th house 0.40 Scorpio
12th house 25.34 Scorpio

Chiron 9.50 Libra
Ceres 3.47 Sagittarius (R)
Pallas 21.47 Libra
Juno 12.33 Aries
Vesta 17.33 Scorpio
Fortune 20.07 Cancer
South Node 12.43 Aries

Planet Aspect Planet Orb/Value
Sun Conjunction Mercury 9.27 39
Sun Opposition Jupiter 1.09 -131
Sun Square Saturn 4.33 -17
Moon Trine Venus 2.03 119
Moon Trine Mars 0.50 134
Moon Sextile Ascendant 4.09 31
Mercury Square Saturn 4.54 -11
Venus Conjunction Mars 2.54 369
Venus Sextile Saturn 4.36 9
Venus Opposition Ascendant 6.12 -43
Mars Opposition Ascendant 3.18 -76
Jupiter Square Saturn 5.42 -1
Saturn Sextile Uranus 3.45 26
Saturn Trine Pluto 6.28 5
Uranus Conjunction Neptune 6.40 100
Uranus Sextile Pluto 2.43 55
Neptune Sextile Pluto 3.57 13
900 -279 621

What I'm also worried about are aspects that suggest infidelity on my part, and general unhappiness in my married life.

Amit89

A chart doesn't tell you what your wife will be like. I'm sure of it because you could marry different types of women.

However I think you'll have a happy and good marriage as moon trine Venus and Venus sextile Saturn indicates.

BaoSanniang

Here is my chart. astro_w2gw_andrew_teng.64165.189317.png

BaoSanniang

Will it be the person I'll spend my life with, and what are the aspects to indicate me meeting someone between now and the next two years? In what manner might I meet that person, and what qualities / traits might they have? Thanks.

Last edited:

Amit89

Yes you have a good chance of meeting the one from now and for the next 2 years.

Saturn is trining your 7th house and so will Jupiter in the end of 2019 onwards.

If you keep asking how and when you'll continue to always ask how and when. It will happen when you least expect like it happens with everyone.

Last edited:

BaoSanniang

I don't see how Saturn is trining my 7th house, which is at 18.01 degrees Gemini. Last I checked Saturn's at about 6 degrees Capricorn.

ardentika

You do have a good chance indeed since Jupiter will be transiting over your 1st house next year. However that's not enough. It takes progressions and solar returns to narrow it down, not just transits. I'd look into Solar Return mostly to see if there is a good chance to meet someone, before I jump into marriage. Jupiter CAN bring a potential marriage partner, however it doesn't PROMISE a marriage.
Your SO/MO midpoint which is 28 Libra will be also activated by hard aspect. I prefer looking from outer planets, so in the next some years Pluto and Saturn will activate it.

You will most prolly meet your partner thru 1st or 2nd house matters. It's likely that they will come to you. You won't have to do anything indeed, your partner will find you.

You are pretty young too so I don't see why the rush lol. I see that you have sun in 7th and relationships are a huge part of your life, but maybe first look for love and then marriage, yeah?

BaoSanniang

Would you please go into detail about my Sun/Moon midpoint? At what age will it be activated, what hard aspect will be the one activating it, and what could it mean? You also mentioned that I might meet her through 1st or 2nd house matters. Would you elaborate? I'm a bit worried about the possibility of the 2nd house because it might suggest she'll be attracted to me for reasons related to materialistic things / finances, I'm not a rich or successful person at all nor do I want to become one. I want a simple and peaceful life and grow old with my mate.

Last edited:

ardentika

Sun/Moon midpoint is often activated when it comes to personal relationships. You can read more in detail about it, just google it. It will be activated when Pluto or Saturn reach exact degrees to it. Aka 27 Capricorn, you can also check when that will happen. It will be a square aspect.

It should be also 1st house. Not sure, it's a vedic method but it works. But yeah I believe it's the 1st house, meaning she will come to you, she will come to introduce herself to you.

BaoSanniang

So I found that my Sun / Moon midpoint in relation to my natal chart:

It's squared my 26.06 Capricorn Neptune (House II)

It's square my 3.27 Aquarius Uranus (House II)-out of sign

My first Solar Return will be from May 26 2024 to April 13 2028, that will make me 28-32.

My second Solar Return will be from March 23 2055 to January 31st 2058, that will make me 59 to 63.

You mentioned Saturn at 28 degrees Capricorn, I just looked it up and it will be occurring towards the end of 2020, which would make me 24.

As for Pluto, how does that work? If we're looking at squares, it would be Pluto retrograde in 2023, when it enters Capricorn. That would make me 27-28.

How to interpret all of this information? Furthermore, is there any possibility of gaining insight into the personality, character, and nature of the relationship she'll have with me? What about the location / type of location where she'll meet me?

P.S. My Vertex is in Leo at 5.30"16 degrees.

Last edited:

ardentika

Midpoint aspects are kept to a 0 orb.
Also you have a Solar Return each year, I don't know what you are talking about.

And yeah it is possible determine the qualities you will be attracted to based on your own chart. You have Dc in Gemini, Moon in Aqua, Mercury in Cancer..

So she will definitely be very intellectual, fun, restless. There will be something odd and weird about her, you will definitely notice her among people. I feel like she will stand out.
Saturn squares the ruler of your 7h, so that could present it's challenges. There might be some delays or restrictions.

It's possible she is a foreigner also. Or you meet her when you move somewhere.

If you know when and where you are going to meet her, you do know you will never gonna meet her right haha? You can't know everything, otherwise the chances of you sabotaging it are 99%. Just have trust and let things unfold naturally.

BaoSanniang

Sorry I meant Saturn returns. Lol.

Just found out why you brought up meeting someone who could be a foreigner, or when I move somewhere. My 9th house is Leo, and the ruler of my 9th is in the 7th. However, is there any way to see where she could be from? Do you mean foreigner as in belonging to a different nationality, or foreigner as in a different race / ethnicity / culture? If say I met someone from back in mainland China or someone who's ethnically Chinese I'd never consider them a foreigner lol.

One thing that's a bit funny is how I'm actually planning to go teach English back in China. I'm getting a certificate soon then I'll go back to China. I was born in China and immigrated to Canada at the age of 5, though I've always been with a Chinese community so I've never really been "Canadian" in a sense.

Last edited:

ardentika

Also your Asc is Sag and your vertex is in 8th/9th. Foreigner is whatever you consider for foreign. :)

It can mean someone from a different city even, it doesn't always has to be from a different country. Could mean also different race or ethnicity.

And yeah it's not necessary to happen afger you SA return. Again, it's hard to determine only by transits. You need to look at progressions and solar returns.

I feel like you think your chart has it figurer out all for you and you just gotta wait which is not entirely true. Your chart is showing who you are deep down, and how are you most likely to navigate through life. It's also up to you and your free will how your chart will play out.

Last edited: