Read my strange chart

kshantaram

Premium Member
repeat questions, no feedbacks on the reading/interpretations already provided.

Okay i'll try. Is there anything why i feel inferior to women (as you said retro sat opp mars cancer) or why i'm unable to have healthy relationships?

sat-mars conj or opp said to lead to inferiroity complex in men.

libra-venus inimical for acq asc - does that means i have some artistic talent or i'm just sensual person?

libra-venus malefic for acq asc, under stress-delays.

I cant say for the future but having business with foreigners is on the spot.

Is there any information regarding question in which area i should get in touch with myself in order to evolve?

planets own quadrants first house sat own acq asc, venus own libra 7th, mer own virgo 7th promoting growth and riches through public admin, artistic aptitudes, intellectual pursuits, potentials already covered in the reading. but under stress-delay as sat first struggle, venus libra inimical-malefic, mer virgo inimical-malefic.

wonder question why asked again, without discussing, in agreement-disagreement in terms of the ground feedbacks. on these points and others.

best wishes,

kshantaram

Last edited:

helijas

Is there any connection to Uranus? Feels like i'm drawn to Uranius, i have ascendant in Aquarius and lilith in Aquarius and it is in conjunction with Neptune. I have a general idea that i'm being pulled to two different sides and i cant decide to combine them in order to succeed.

Kite

Moon conjunct Mars/Neptune very tight in the 7th harmonic - you like to research the past as they play out - especially mystical/magical types of things. You could be a teacher in this area such as metaphysics or you could bring this focus into business or as a professional in dealing with areas such as healing therapy, dreamwork etc. And with Saturn at the midpoint of Mars/Jupiter I think you want your work to last beyond your years - even if it means stiff competition to get you there.

the 13th harmonic is also strong in your chart which makes you want to achieve something great and unique. You could get into some kind of transformation work - be it psychological wise with others or it could be transforming a community or whatever it is you want to apply yourself to. You can focus on what you want to focus on and are not afraid to work for what you want. Does that help?

helijas

Thanks for interpretation Kite. Could you give some insight about "the 13th harmonic is also strong in your chart which makes you want to achieve something great and unique". What i mean in which area i would be likely achieve great things? I was thinking about arts but now when you said mystic healing i got all confused.

Kite

These are the planets that are in conjunction as part of the 13th harmonic in your chart
13: Uranus-Mars-Saturn-Jupiter, 12 deg (Uranus-7-Mars-4-Saturn-0-Jupiter)****13
13: Mars-Saturn-Jupiter-Moon, 10 deg (Mars-4-Saturn-0-Jupiter-5-Moon)****13
13: Saturn-Jupiter-Moon-Pluto, 15 deg (Saturn-0-Jupiter-5-Moon-9-Pluto)****13

This combination speaks to your wanting to do great things. What those things are could be anything. What you like to play with includes Venus, Sun, Pluto and Saturn and the focus is there as well as the 5th harmonic is play and they also feature in the 29th which is an interest in abstract ideas. Much of this artistic interest is of an inner quality I feel. Have you demonstrated artistic ability in making things? You might want to be in arts type of business. I do see business talents in your chart. The key thing is to find what you feel passionate about - that will lead you to the right thing for yourself.

helijas

These are the planets that are in conjunction as part of the 13th harmonic in your chart
13: Uranus-Mars-Saturn-Jupiter, 12 deg (Uranus-7-Mars-4-Saturn-0-Jupiter)****13
13: Mars-Saturn-Jupiter-Moon, 10 deg (Mars-4-Saturn-0-Jupiter-5-Moon)****13
13: Saturn-Jupiter-Moon-Pluto, 15 deg (Saturn-0-Jupiter-5-Moon-9-Pluto)****13

This combination speaks to your wanting to do great things. What those things are could be anything. What you like to play with includes Venus, Sun, Pluto and Saturn and the focus is there as well as the 5th harmonic is play and they also feature in the 29th which is an interest in abstract ideas. Much of this artistic interest is of an inner quality I feel. Have you demonstrated artistic ability in making things? You might want to be in arts type of business. I do see business talents in your chart. The key thing is to find what you feel passionate about - that will lead you to the right thing for yourself.
Hmm, now when you said i was somewhat good at drawing but later on i got creativity block. Since then i'm unable to draw consciously, only after some inspirational dream after which i have to let creativity on the paper.
Could you explain Sun Virgo Ascendant Aquarius and Moon Ares situation? As far as i understand my situation is i look quite friendly but in the inside i dont have a touch with my emotions and when i do i tend up bursting out on everyone?

Kite

Well I have Moon/Mars in Aries and an Aquarian Ascendant and I do just fine. Everyone could use with some inner insight into what causes one to get angry. Sometimes you need a professional to help you work through issues you feel "stuck" in or with. I think what I see may have to do with feeling lied to or people being dishonest with you where you might blow up - Moon at the midpoint of Mars/Neptune. Or perhaps you might feel that others are causing your feelings to be blocked somehow. Mars wants what it wants and Neptune wishes what it wishes. Sometimes it can get confusing about what one wants vs. what one wishes. The key is to find out what you need to be happy and to pursue that. The other thing to consider is that once you decide who you are - or better said - realize who you are and what you want to aim for - you can get obsessive about it. Know yourself. A book that I would recommend for you if they have it in your language is called "What Color is your Parachute" it will help you identify your favorite skills and who you want to apply them and where. It will help you research different options so you can see what fits best.

helijas

I've been always interested - is there any connection between stellium and sun sign? For example i have Sun in Virgo and stellium in 7th house but i've never been in any romantic relationship. Maybe i put too much energy and later i tend up to mess it up. Could it be the reason i've always felt so distant?

Last edited: