Amelia's plane vs. MH370 plane time/event charts

Dubyadude1986

Some astrologers have already given their take on the MH370 chart. Recently, the Emirates Airlines CEO pointed out that the only aviation disaster over water that did not turn out to be 5 - 10 % trackable was Earhart's. EA CEO Tim Clark also suggested that MH370 may not be in water. I have researched Amelia Earhart's last departure point (Lae, Papau New guinea), Amelia's take-off time (00:00 GMT, which is 10:00 AM local PGT), and the date in which she took off (02 July, 1937).

Here are the two charts; I hope someone has half as much fun comparing and contrasting as I am going to attempt to have. I am still very new and learning, this is one way I plan to do so. If not, hopefully someone else will feel half inclined to take a gander at them just for the heck of it, for whatever it's worth... It seems like an appropriate comparison considering the events that unfolded in both planes cases are largely unknown, the region, losing contact during flight, and the similarities of the events themselves (planes "disappearing" over water).

"Amelia reached Lae in New Guinea on June 29. At this point they had flown 22,000 miles and there were 7,000 more to go...all over the Pacific. Amelia cabled her last commissioned article to the Herald Tribune. Photos show her looking very tired and ill during her time at Lae."

"Amelia left Lae at precisely 00:00 hours Greenwich Mean Time on July 2. It is believed that the Electra was loaded with 1,000 gallons of fuel, allowing for 20-21 hours of flying."

Source: http://www.ellensplace.net/ae_lflt.html

Time conversion source: http://www.timebie.com/tz/timediff.php?q1=Greenwich Mean Time&q2=Papua New Guinea Time

From left to right, chart 1 is Amelia's plane event and chart 2, MH370.

Last edited:

Dubyadude1986

Just off the top of my head, both charts show: Part of Fortune in 10th H, Sun square Moon, Pluto opposition Jupiter, and Mercury square Saturn. In my opinion, a sophisticated analysis of the charts by subject matter experts could be very revealing.

Last edited:

piercethevale

I attended the same jr. high and high school with Amelia's great niece, she was in my graduating class. I haven't seen her in about 30 years, not since the last time I attended a class reunion but I just wanted to say that the resemblance leaves one without any doubts as to her relation and that she was a most sports oriented girl when she was in school has made me wonder for many years as to whether that was the result of genetics or natal astrology.
Too bad I don't have the nieces birth data. I can say for certain that the niece was very, very, likely to have been born the same year as I was, 1953.

It may also be of interest, to some, as to the sexual orientation of the niece... and I hope I don't have to come out and spell it?
...ifyaknowaddimean?

I will add that the niece is a nice gal, at least she was back in school days, and a rather "handsome" gal at that.

rahu

Banned
https://www.livescience.com/64637-possible-amelia-earhart-plane-wreck-found.html
Is This Amelia Earhart's Plane? Debris from Wreck Found Off Papua New Guinea

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5saXZlc2NpZW5jZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzEwMy85OTAvb3JpZ2luYWwvUGxhbmUtd3JlY2thZ2UtQnVrYS5qcGc=
aHR0cDovL3d3dy5saXZlc2NpZW5jZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzEwMy85OTAvb3JpZ2luYWwvUGxhbmUtd3JlY2thZ2UtQnVrYS5qcGc=

Diver Tracy Wildrix inspects what may be a coral-covered aircraft wing spar at the crash site during an August 2018 expedition.
Credit: Stephani Gordon, Open Boat Films In the late 1930s, a little boy on a Papua New Guinean island saw a plane — its left wing engulfed in flames — crash onto the beach. The little boy told his elders, but they didn't believe him.
The tide quickly dragged the plane offshore and underwater, where it's now covered with coral. And it might not be just any plane: One amateur historian thinks it could belong to Amelia Earhart.

"We're still exploring to try to find out whose plane it is. We don't want to jump ahead and assume that it's Amelia's," said William Snavely, the director of Project Blue Angel, the group spearheading the project to identify the plane. "But everything that we're seeing so far would tend to make us think it could be." [In Photos: Searching for Amelia Earhart]
[COLOR=!important]Advertisement[/COLOR]​

On a diving expedition in August 2018, divers with Project Blue Angel said the sunken plane matched certain characteristics of Earhart's plane, a Lockheed Electra 10E. The team also found a glass disc that could possibly be a light lens from the front of the plane, Snavely said.
aHR0cDovL3d3dy5saXZlc2NpZW5jZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzEwMy85OTEvaTAyL0dsYXNzLWZyb20tcGxhbmUtd3JlY2suanBnPzE1NDg4NzczMzE=

A local resident holds what may be the glass face of a plane light.
Credit: Stephani Gordon, Open Boat Films However, much more analysis is needed, he said. The group now has a GoFundMe page to raise money for a second trip to Papua New Guinea. And experts still need to examine the glass, Snavely said.

"It's obviously glass that appears to be old and covered significantly with barnacles," Snavely told Live Science. "It has a rough shape and diameter that appears to be relatively consistent with lights that were on the plane back in the 1930s for Lockheed. But we don't know for sure if it's a Lockheed light. That's what we're getting checked right now."
Fiery crash

Snavely, a social worker who used to work for the state of Maryland, said he's been interested in Earhart since he was a kid, when he used to build model airplanes. He even had a toy replica of the Lockheed Electra 10E.
Later, while studying up on Earhart's mysterious disappearance, he realized a key fact. Earhart and her navigator Fred Noonan were trying to circumnavigate the world, but they went missing on July 2, 1937, after they left Lae, New Guinea, for Howland Island, located between Hawaii and Australia.
Most Earhart sleuths were looking for the crash near Howland Island, but few had searched the beginning 70 percent of her route, Snavely realized. So, that's what he set out to do.
In 2005, he flew over to Rabaul, Papua New Guinea, with the plan of talking to locals who might have information about a mysterious plane crash. Almost immediately, Snavely met a corrections officer at his hotel who had knowledge of a crash that the little boy saw all those years ago. Apparently, another man free diving for sponges spotted the wreck in 1995, verifying the boy's account. (The once little boy was still alive in 1995 when the diver first spotted the plane, but has since passed away, so there's no way to verify his story.)
The corrections officer asked Snavely for five characteristics that set the Electra apart from other planes. That way, he could have the sponge diver revisit the wreckage to see if it matched up. Snavely rattled off some features: The plane had a twin engine, a twin tail, a door on the pilot's side, a loop on the front of it for navigation purposes and a spar for an antenna. [Up She Goes! 8 of the Wackiest Early Flying Machines]
To Snavely's surprise, the corrections officer later verified that the plane wreckage had all five of the features, Snavely said.
aHR0cDovL3d3dy5saXZlc2NpZW5jZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzEwMy85OTIvaTAyL0J1a2EtTWFwLmpwZz8xNTQ4ODc3NTM3

A local points to the site of the crash, near Matsungan Island.
Credit: Stephani Gordon, Open Boat Films Deep dive

The wreckage sits off a small, inhabited island near the town of Buka on the eastern side of Papua New Guinea. Snavely's hypothesis largely rests on the premise that the Electra's gas tank wasn't filled to full capacity when Amelia and Noonan took off from Papua New Guinea. This, however, is subject to debate; there is no definitive evidence that would indicate how much fuel was put on board that day, according to Mary Lovell's book "The Sound of Wings: The Life of Amelia Earhart" (St. Martin's Griffin, 1989). According to some sources, the gas tank wasn't fully filled because the plane was already at its full-weight capacity. But, according to others, it was nearly filled, Lovell wrote in the book.
Assuming the tank wasn't filled enough, it's possible that Earhart and Noonan decided to turn the plane around after they ran into strong headwinds (meaning it took more gas than usual to fly). Perhaps the aviators realized they wouldn't make it to Howland Island and rerouted the flight, flying toward Buka, which had the closest known runway, Snavely said.
Then, during a tumultuous thunderstorm, it's possible Earhart crashed down on the island next to Buka, Snavely said.
How feasible is this?

There are plenty of ideas about what happened to Earhart, said Chris Williamson, the project director of the "Chasing Earhart" podcast, which explores the different hypotheses surrounding her disappearance.
The majority of these hypotheses fit into five main categories, Williamson said.

1. The Electra crashed and sank into the vast Pacific Ocean. Or, perhaps, Earhart purposefully landed (ditched) the plane on the water, and then it sank.
  2. Earhart and Noonan were captured by the Japanese. Then, they either died in captivity or were executed.
  3. Earhart and Noonan became castaways on a distant island, perhaps on Nikumaroro (previously called Gardner Island). It's possible that they survived for some time. In this scenario, it's unclear who died first.
  4. Earhart was captured by the Japanese, but she didn't die. Instead, she was repatriated to the United States, where she took on the name of Irene Bolam. (This is disputed, however, by Bolam herself, according to The New York Times.)
  5. The Buka hypothesis, in which Earhart turned the plane around and then crashed into the island near Buka.
Williamson commended Snavely for his skeptical approach. "He's being very cautious about it," Williamson told Live Science. "He's not saying we found her, this is a slam dunk."
Instead, Snavely said he hopes to learn who perished in the Buka plane crash.

"We, at this point, are just interested right now in making an identification as to whose plane it is," Snavely said. "Somebody died in that plane, and we'd like to know who it was to be able to tell their families."

Originally published on Live Science.

piercethevale

Well she certainly doidn't sneek back to the USA and assume a new identity, of that I'm rather sure or the niece would have likely known of it and wouldn't have said a few things that I was privy to hear. It was during the last semester I was in high school, thus between the beginning of Sept 1970 and late June of 1971, that some speculative theory on the disappearance made the news and at the time I didn't know that the girl with the same last name was Amelia's niece. In fact I doubt that anyone at the school knew, at least not anyone that I knew did. As our Civics teacher was talking about the news she apparently took notice of the niece I believe for the reason that it was upsetting enough to show on Her face. The teacher, a dear old gal, Mrs. Hon, stopped mid sentence and asked the girl if she was related by any chance and she said ,"Yes, she was my great aunt", and proceeded to tell our teacher that the derogatory speculation was most upsetting to her family and in particular Her grandmother, Amelia's sister, and that it was all false and shouldn't have even made the news as for how unfounded it was

I can't recall for certain but I seem to remember that the news item was speculation that Amelia was spying for the Japanese or Axis powers... which, in all honesty, doesn't sound as far fetched to me now as it did back then as for the reason that since my high school days I've learned a bit of more in-depth history. the stuff they didn't tell us in grade school . Such as the Bush family was loaning money to Hitler to rebuild bombed out factories, which I find somewhat ironic and funny as George Herbert Walker was flying B-17's and bombing Germany. Also, that Henry Ford was funding Hitler as well as for the hatred He had developed towards the Jews for their dominant control of the banking industry, as He was turned down for loans when He was so desperately in need in the early days of Ford Motor Co. There were a few more wealthy, prominent, Americans that were funding and supporting Hitler also but they slip my mind at this moment.

So, if my memory of the news item, that upset Her niece, is correct and that it was as to whether Amelia was a spy for the Axis? Who really knows? But if anyone does, I very much doubt that they will ever talk.

Last edited:

piercethevale

Henry Ford sold all the patent rights for the Model A to Max Schmeling, the German Heavyweight Boxer, that was world champ for that division in the early 30's as for Max to take to Germany and produce that "Peoples Car" that Hitler so wanted developed.
Hitler apparently thought the Volkswagen to be the better choice. The Model A was a very dependable car, great little four cylinder engine.... and could take some abuse as well. My dad drove a 1929 Model A Roadster Pickup until 1958. [He could get it going up to nearly 80 mph] He was a painting contractor and used it for that purpose. He hated to sell it but the family needed a "family car" He unfortunately traded it for a new 1958 Chevrolet Biscayne of which the floorboards rusted out on in less than four years time, just from a few trips to the Big Bear area during the Winter, from all the salt that they used to put on roads during snow. It had mechanical issues as well.

!958 was the first year that the big automakers all switched from using cold rolled steel in the construction of the bodies of their cars to hot rolled steel. Rap on the hood of a pre 1958 Chevy, Ford or Dodge and then do that to a '58 or later and you can immediately notice the difference. You could dance with your gal on the hood of a pre '58

but, getting back to Henry Ford, I think Henry may have even admired Adolph?

rahu

Banned
...................................................... Such as the Bush family was loaning money to Hitler to rebuild bombed out factories, which I find somewhat ironic and funny as George Herbert Walker was flying B-17's and bombing Germany. Also, that Henry Ford was funding Hitler as well as for the hatred He had developed towards the Jews for their dominant control of the banking industry, as He was turned down for loans when He was so desperately in need in the early days of Ford Motor Co. There were a few more wealthy, prominent, Americans that were funding and supporting Hitler also but they slip my mind at this moment.............

William Randolph Hearst was ending Hitler 475,000$ a year in the thirties .
Hitler adopted ferdinan posche's design for the Volkswagen because it was air cooled and could be easily repaired( I did a short block repair on a Volkswagen in the back of a VW van in the winter at the slaughter yard in Pocatello Idaho) in the field...hilter planned it for the war in the middle east....German workers paid a few marks per month out of their wages to help built the factories for the Volkswagen... but no worker ever received his car.

rahu

piercethevale

Here's a photo from my high school senior year yearbook, Spring 1971. This photo of Amelia's grand niece, Marguerite, would likely of been taken in September or October of 1970. The yearbook staff decision to use a matte sepia coloured paper for the yearbook pages has been one of the disappointments of my high school experience. The really "dropped the ball" on that one. Some of the profile photos are nearly indiscernible because of it. Marguerite's, however, didn't turn out too badly.

I can see a family resemblance and she apparently tried to affect an "Amelia look" too, as one can see by Her choice of hairstyle.
I didn't learn of Her blood relationship until the Spring of '71 despite having been attending the same schools since 1965. She was not the type that bragged or ever even spoke much, period. In fact the day our teacher, Mrs. Hon, asked Her if she was by any chance related I heard Marguerite speak more in reply than I had heard from her in all the previous six years in total.

I was a bit taken aback to find by her speaking that day to be of far more intelligence than I had ever had assumed and quite eloquent.
As I already wrote, and you can now see for yourselves, she was/is a rather "handsome" looking woman. I'm sorry, but I don't her birth date and have nothing to share astrologically about her..
I am assuming that it is permissible to post Her photo as these yearbooks are accessible by the general public and so many photos taken from them have been posted on the internet. I figure that as long as no personal data or sensitive info is posted it's "all good".

100-8699-Miss-Earhart.jpg