A Voyage of Discovery: Astrological Ages for the Tropical Zodiac

Opal

Premium Member
What I can’t yet figure is whether it is legitimate to extend the empire signature we can retrospectively associate to a particular time period to the rest of the planet.

Hi Passiflora,

Are you questioning the existence of the ages?

Opal

Premium Member
Ouranos was the Greek god of the Heavens. The word "Ouran" meant the Heavens. It was Latinized to "Uran", so in Spanish today, for example, :uranus: is spelled "Urano", although the ancient Romans used "Caelus" in place of Ouranos. They did, however, use "Uran" combined with a feminine ending for the GODDESS of the Heavens, "Urania", who was granddaughter of the Greek god Ouranos, with the Greek spelling "Ourania". For both Greeks and Romans, Ourania/Urania was one of the Nine Muses under the stewardship of the god Apollo. She's the Greco-Roman equivalent of the ancient Egyptian goddess of the Heavens, Nuit, and Muse of astrology.

I believe it's Urania:)uranus:), Roman goddess of the Heavens and Muse of astrology, who inspired my voyage of discovery regarding the Ages.
i personally consider her to be the female version of Aquarian Domicile-rulership, in place of the Roman, male version, Caelus, who was killed by Saturn in an act of patricide.

She is inspirational, my favourite of the muses.

david starling

PART 8

A new theory (new to me) has changed my opinion as to whether the Aquarian Age has begun to show any of its REAL effects yet, which requires Uranian rulership. And, Sign-blending alone gives a mix of Sign-qualities, but doesn't include a combination of Sign-rulerships within the boundaries of a particular Sign.

So, here's the theory: The ORB of the Age-indicator precedes it by at least five degrees into the next Sign, beginning at the 25 degree mark. The Mean setting of the Age-indicator therefore, began Orb-activating the Uranian rulership of tropical Aquarius around 1860, or even earlier if it's a larger Orb. The True setting had began periodically Orb-zapping the Capricornian Age and its Saturnian rulership about a hundred years before that, and was therefore having some input at the time of the momentous discovery of a planet beyond Saturn.

This is unique to the Age-indicator, since it alone automatically Orb-activates not only the qualities of the next Sign, but its rulership as well.

Orb-activation of the next Sign's qualities DOES apply to the Sun, Moon, and planets, but does NOT include activating the rulership of that Sign.

Saturn is still by far the most powerful Age-ruler, since the tropical Age-indicator itself is still within the boundaries of Capricorn. But SOME Uranian authority IS a real factor in the here and now, and, increasingly so, as the Orb of the Age-indicator penetrates deeper into tropical Aquarius.

In 2033, the Mean setting of the Age-indicator, which has constant Direct-motion at the rate of about 1 minute of arc per year, will have reached 28 degrees tropical Capricorn. And, with a 5 degree Orb, it will then be Orb-activating Aquarius AND its Uranian rulership at 3 degrees :aquarius:.

So, there IS some real light visible at the end of the tunnel. That's in keeping with the "Dawning of the Aquarian Age" expression.

According to the data I've been studying, the first True-setting ingress of the Age-indicator itself into Aquarius--although temporary, since the Moon is swinging it back and forth--will be January 6, 2047.

So, what I said in PART 7 about the tropical Aquarian Age not yet having started, requires some reevaluation. It's started to the extent that it's making it more and more possible to resist the most destructive tendencies of Saturnian Age-rulership. But, not enough so as to shift the Age-paradigm into its World-changing, Uranian format.

Last edited:

david starling

PART 9

It's been about 21,000 years since the last ingress of this tropical Age-indicator into Aquarius. Both the tropical and sidereal Ages are the result of the Earth's "wobble" as it rotates, which causes both Precession of the Equinox and Precession of the Perihelion. Since the tropical Age-ingresses are about 1750 years from one Mean-setting Age to the next, that's about 400 years less than the sidereal Age-length of about 2150 years. The sidereal Ages repeat once about every 26,000 years.

With the difference in Age-lengths, the REALLY unusual occurrence is that both types of Age-indicator settings are entering the same Sign in their respective zodiacs. Two types of Aquarian Ages beginning in the same time-frame--VERY momentous!

Not knowing about the tropical Ages has been the source of endless confusion for tropical astrologers, attempting to explain the lead-up to the Aquarian Age in terms of sidereal Neptune and Pisces alone. Once the late culmination of the tropical Age of Saturn-ruled Capricorn is factored in along with the concurrent, sidereal Age of Pisces, it all makes perfect sense.

Last edited:

david starling

Here's something to ponder--since these are the Earth's Ages, and an "Age" is the result of the Earth's astrological effect on everyone's Natal-chart at once for many centuries, why do the results differ from one location on the planet to another?

Why, for example, did ancient Egypt respond immediately to the tropical Age of Scorpio, whereas the ancient Sumerians pretty much stuck with the background Age of Libra which ran concurrently? Why did the Greco-Romans respond so obviously to the tropical Age of Sagittarius in that one region, and not everywhere else, worldwide? And, the effect of the tropical Age of Capricorn became irresistible in Western Europe and spread by immigration alone to North America, while the indigenous peoples here stuck with the background Age of Sagittarius, and were conquered rather than easily persuaded to join the mechanized, technological Capricornian culture? Sagittarian bow and arrow on horseback was no match for the Capricornian "iron horse" railroads and the explosive power of the rifle, hurling Saturnian, lead bullets.

One physical analogy would be volcanoes, which show the evidence of Earth's molten core in some regions, but not others.

It may be that Earth's magnetic field is somehow involved, and that there are shifting "power spots" which channel the astrological Age-influence into one location, and not another.

With this double Aquarian Age, both tropical and sidereal at the same time, it may be that its effects will be evidenced in a more widespread manner than in Ages past.

Of course, regarding the lack of uniformity of past Age-effects worldwide, this question applies to the sidereal Ages as well.

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
Isaiah 11:6 is, in my opinion, a prophecy about the Aquarian Age paradigm shift due to Uranian rulership. Also, about the ending of the Kali Yuga.

I am going to have to read the whole chapter a few times David. Probably the chapter before it too. I would like to get a feel for the writer.

Opal

Premium Member
PART 8

A new theory (new to me) has changed my opinion as to whether the Aquarian Age has begun to show any of its REAL effects yet, which requires Uranian rulership. And, Sign-blending alone gives a mix of Sign-qualities, but doesn't include a combination of Sign-rulerships within the boundaries of a particular Sign.

So, here's the theory: The ORB of the Age-indicator precedes it by at least five degrees into the next Sign, beginning at the 25 degree mark. The Mean setting of the Age-indicator therefore, began Orb-activating the Uranian rulership of tropical Aquarius around 1860, or even earlier if it's a larger Orb. The True setting had began periodically Orb-zapping the Capricornian Age and its Saturnian rulership about a hundred years before that, and was therefore having some input at the time of the momentous discovery of a planet beyond Saturn.

This is unique to the Age-indicator, since it alone automatically Orb-activates not only the qualities of the next Sign, but its rulership as well.

Orb-activation of the next Sign's qualities DOES apply to the Sun, Moon, and planets, but does NOT include activating the rulership of that Sign.

Saturn is still by far the most powerful Age-ruler, since the tropical Age-indicator itself is still within the boundaries of Capricorn. But SOME Uranian authority IS a real factor in the here and now, and, increasingly so, as the Orb of the Age-indicator penetrates deeper into tropical Aquarius.

In 2033, the Mean setting of the Age-indicator, which has constant Direct-motion at the rate of about 1 minute of arc per year, will have reached 28 degrees tropical Capricorn. And, with a 5 degree Orb, it will then be Orb-activating Aquarius AND its Uranian rulership at 3 degrees :aquarius:.

So, there IS some real light visible at the end of the tunnel. That's in keeping with the "Dawning of the Aquarian Age" expression.

According to the data I've been studying, the first True-setting ingress of the Age-indicator itself into Aquarius--although temporary, since the Moon is swinging it back and forth--will be January 6, 2047.

So, what I said in PART 7 about the tropical Aquarian Age not yet having started, requires some reevaluation. It's started to the extent that it's making it more and more possible to resist the most destructive tendencies of Saturnian Age-rulership. But, not enough so as to shift the Age-paradigm into its World-changing, Uranian format.

Why Jan 6? It isn't a solstice, or an equinox. How did you arrive at Jan 6 2047

david starling

Why Jan 6? It isn't a solstice, or an equinox. How did you arrive at Jan 6 2047

It's because the tropical type of Precession isn't about the Age-indicator transiting due to Precession of tbe Equinoxes or Solstices through the tropical zodiac. Those are already being used to locate the Cardinal Sign-boundaries, so they're held in place.

The Precession for the tropical Age-indicator is about Precession of the Perihelion, at one end of the center-line of the Earth's elliptical orbit (oval-shaped, rather than a perfect circle), through the tropical zodiac. It's known as the Line of Apsides, and every planet in the Solar system has one. For the Earth, I create a tropical Chart with the date and time of when Earth is closest to the Sun, as listed in a table of Earth's perihelions, and that's the locating point for the tropical Window. The tropical Age Window is centered on the center-line of the orbit, and spans 30 degrees, matching the length of a Sign.

What I'm most interested in, is the leading boundary of the Age Window, which I'm calling the "Age-indicator", and because of the length of the Age Window, that's 15 degrees in advance of the tropical location of the Point of Perihelion.

Currently, Perihelion is occurring in January, from late on the 3rd to early on the 6th, of the calendar year. As I've mentioned, there's both a "Mean", or average setting and a True setting for just that one year. Same as with the Lunar Nodes, which have a constantly Retrograde Mean setting, but can have periods of Direct-motion for the True setting.

So, Jan 6th, 2047 was the first date I could find on which the True position of the tropical Age-indicator, 15 degrees ahead of the Point of Perihelion, actually ingresses tropical Aquarius, at 0 degrees, 2 minutes.

In 2020, the True setting yields a center-line, Point of Perihelion placement, of 14 degrees 24 minutes tropical Capricorn. Adding the 15 degrees for the location of the Age-indicator, you get 29 degrees 24 minutes tropical Capricorn. Close, but no cigar! :biggrin:

In around 10,500 years, the time of Earth's Perihelion will be in early July, due to the Direct-motion, Precession of the Perihelion.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Another example of how the tropical and sidereal Ages operate together, is the building of the pyramids during the 4th Dynasty of Ancient Egypt.
The emotional intensity of Scorpio pervaded that tropical Age, along with a belief in reincarnation which included Osirus/(Pluto) and the realm of the Underworld. The sheer size and solidity are from the sidereal Age of Fixed-Earth Taurus.
Unless you understand the power the Ages have over our collective psyches, it's hard to understand how mere, relatively primitive humans could have accomplished the construction of those incredible structures. French architect Joseph Davidovits, in his 1983 book "Alchemy and the Pyramids", explains how it was done. But WHY it was done is explained by the tropical Age of Scorpio combined with the sidereal Age of Taurus.

Without being able to grasp the magnitude of influence the Ages have in our aggregate Natal-charts, or the nature of what these Ages must of been like, using the knowledge of astrology, there are those who can't accept that the Egyptians could have built them, at least not on their own. Had to have been extraterrestrials, or wandering Atlantians.
Or, they must be much, much older than historians are telling us, despite actual written evidence concerning their construction around 2500 B.C.E.
[This isn't about the Sphinx, which is a separate issue.]
Early periods of civilization are being rewritten with Göbeklitepe
– home to the oldest known temple in the world.
7,000 years older than England’s Stonehenge
and 7,500 years older than the Egyptian pyramids.
Göbeklitepe dates back 11,600 years
highlighting that scientists’ ideas on the origin of civilization are unreliable :smile:

Göbeklitepe dates back to earlier than the beginning of agriculture
and even the invention of pottery.
Animal figures embellish T-shaped stones symbolizing man
- scorpions, fox, bull, snake, wild boar, lion, pike and mallard figures.
Early periods of civilization are being rewritten with Göbeklitepe
– home to the oldest known temple in the world.
7,000 years older than England’s Stonehenge
and 7,500 years older than the Egyptian pyramids.
dating back 11,600 years, Göbeklitepe has shaken to their foundations
scientists’ ideas on the origin of civilization.
Göbeklitepe dates back to earlier than the beginning of agriculture
and even the invention of pottery.
Animal figures embellish T-shaped stones symbolizing man
- scorpions, fox, bull, snake, wild boar, lion, pike and mallard figures.
http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/gobeklitepe-that-altered-history-144041

Opal

Premium Member
It is fabulous! As I look at more pictures, I am curious about the possibility of a key of mysteries.

Thank you JupiterAsc!

david starling

Interesting synchronicity that the Biblical "Fall of Man" expression correlates perfectly to the rise of city-state civilization during the 1st tropical Age of the "Fall" quadrant of Ages in the Northern hemisphere, around 6000 years ago. :biggrin:

david starling

And, that the most agreed-upon dating for the beginning of the Kali Yuga around 3100 B.C.E. correlates perfectly to the beginning of the tropical Age of Scorpio.

JUPITERASC

It is fabulous!

As I look at more pictures, I am curious about the possibility
of a key of mysteries.
Thank you JupiterAsc!

I just google earthed it. It appears to have an avenue. ��
Schmidt once said:
“......The temple came first, then the city.....”
In the process
Schmidt opened up a new chapter in the history of early civilization.
Who knows? Perhaps human history will be written all over again :smile:

david starling

Schmidt once said:
“......The temple came first, then the city.....”
In the process
Schmidt opened up a new chapter in the history of early civilization.
Who knows? Perhaps human history will be written all over again :smile:

"History" in the form of a written, symbolic language, begins for us in the Tigris-Euphrates valley, in the precursor civilization to Ancient Sumeria. It almost certainly happened before, in the distant past, lost to human memory.

Inanna, Queen of the Heavens, was identified with the planet now known as Venus, during the culminating, last Decant of the tropical Age of Libra, during which time THIS cycle of human civilization began.

Last edited: