Pluto Line

trickster

I recently learned that the town I live in is under the influence of my Pluto line... and doesn't that explain a lot! I've never liked this town, but over the last 30+ years, circumstances have conspired to force me to live here (things like injury, the loss of jobs - not just mine, but my ex's - and nearly getting divorced the first time around; some really karmic stuff). This place really sets me off and brings out the worst in me. I've lost most of the friendships and relationships I've had while living here.

I used to want to go back to the part of the country where I was born and raised (and still would, if things worked out that way). For the last few years, though, I've felt drawn to a similar area, but much farther north. I don't know why; I've never been to this northern area. It's just something that I feel. Sadly, now that I'm out of my unfulfilling marriage and free to live somewhere else, I'm afraid to move; what if it doesn't turn out the way I hope?

What I'm wondering is, does anyone else who lives near their Pluto line have difficulties coping with its influence? Or if everyone else is too smart to live near their Pluto line, then what should I look for in my chart to see if I can or should move somewhere else?

katydid

I recently learned that the town I live in is under the influence of my Pluto line... and doesn't that explain a lot! I've never liked this town, but over the last 30+ years, circumstances have conspired to force me to live here (things like injury, the loss of jobs - not just mine, but my ex's - and nearly getting divorced the first time around; some really karmic stuff). This place really sets me off and brings out the worst in me. I've lost most of the friendships and relationships I've had while living here.

I used to want to go back to the part of the country where I was born and raised (and still would, if things worked out that way). For the last few years, though, I've felt drawn to a similar area, but much farther north. I don't know why; I've never been to this northern area. It's just something that I feel. Sadly, now that I'm out of my unfulfilling marriage and free to live somewhere else, I'm afraid to move; what if it doesn't turn out the way I hope?

What I'm wondering is, does anyone else who lives near their Pluto line have difficulties coping with its influence? Or if everyone else is too smart to live near their Pluto line, then what should I look for in my chart to see if I can or should move somewhere else?

If you relocate North, you will probably still be on your Pluto line. So it won't be helpful. :pouty:

trickster

If you relocate North, you will probably still be on your Pluto line. So it won't be helpful.

Sorry, I didn't make what I meant very clear. I was born halfway across the country from where I am now, and I've been wanting to move back there, or farther north of there. Living north of that area would put me right in between my Jupiter and Moon lines, and since I'm a Cancer, I'd probably be happier there.

You're right, though; moving north of where I am now would be pointless, if I want to get away from my Pluto line. :smile:

katydid

Sorry, I didn't make what I meant very clear. I was born halfway across the country from where I am now, and I've been wanting to move back there, or farther north of there. Living north of that area would put me right in between my Jupiter and Moon lines, and since I'm a Cancer, I'd probably be happier there.

You're right, though; moving north of where I am now would be pointless, if I want to get away from my Pluto line. :smile:

Oh OK< good. Didn't want to bum you out by saying you could not escape your Pluto line...lol

I would strongly consider making that move. Pluto is a tough line to live under for so long. It has it's good points, but I think you have probably had enough 'transformation' for now...:ninja:

trickster

Taking other lines into account, my Pluto line is flanked closely by my Chiron and Mars lines, forming a sort of corridor of negativity for me. Other than my home state, every place I've lived (five towns in four states, and many different houses) has been within this corridor - and I've been unhappy in all of them! Not minor unhappiness, like "There's nothing fun to do here"; things like harsh marital issues, theft, serious health problems, arson... :annoyed: I can be happy pretty much anywhere, to varying extents, but I'd like to live somewhere where happiness isn't such a struggle to achieve.

One part of the country where I'd like to live, the Pacific NW, has no major lines running through it. Another part, New England, is between my Moon and North Node lines; they are far enough apart not to be strong influences, and they aren't negative for me anyway. A third part, the southeast coast, is covered by my North Node, Sun, and Mercury lines, so that probably wouldn't be a bad choice either.

So my next question is, how do I choose? I've heard of astrolocality and local space astrology, but aside from entering my birth data and clicking some buttons on astro.com, I don't know how to proceed.

Just be careful about other lines - I for instance have my Jupiter line converging with my Pluto - and Chiron. For you, since your Pluto line is far afield, you may be okay. Just look at other lines too!

Also, I have found that areas that are "unaspected" can actually be pretty tranquil - look to either side lines, however as well. (I.e. what lines are nearest.)

Jlynn

Premium Member
You are so right about the other lines. I had a terrible Mars aspect. Nothing but violence towards me. Like Trickster, I want to be close to the Mercury Line.
I'm about to relocate to the southeast. I was advised to wait until after the 17th. I'm glad I listened, because If I had left any earlier, I would be under water. Apparently timing is also important.

Just be careful about other lines - I for instance have my Jupiter line converging with my Pluto - and Chiron. For you, since your Pluto line is far afield, you may be okay. Just look at other lines too!

Also, I have found that areas that are "unaspected" can actually be pretty tranquil - look to either side lines, however as well. (I.e. what lines are nearest.)

Puk

Hi Trickster :) I know this thread is a few years old, but was wondering if you managed to relocate? I've been under my Pluto for many years, and finding it hard to leave despite not being very happy here. I did have the awesome fortune of living under my Jupiter line when I was younger, and I would absolutely recommend that! :happy: