Transit Uranus in Taurus opposition Natal Pluto: Scared to death?

CapricornDE84

Hello dear members,
I am new to this forum and I hope to get some support here.
I’m a 34 year old Capricorn from Germany and I’m interested in astrology.
Although I’m still a beginner, I was able to match certain transits to events in my life: - Transit Pluto Opposition Natal Moon in Cancer: my mum got cancer and died - a very painful process also because she was my only parent. Moon also stands for mother.
-Transit Uranus in Aries Square Natal Sun in Capricorn: my grandma (my only family member left) very suddenly got health issues that seemed to be serious - luckily with 87 years old she’s still going strong and with the help of doctors she recovered. She still has some age-related health issues but they are age-related and not dramatic.

As you can imagine: My experience with an opposition where Pluto is involved is very painful. And also my experience with Uranus (involving my grandma as Uranus also stands for the grandmother) was tough.

That’s why I am scared to death about my current transit:
Transit Uranus in Taurus opposition Natal Pluto in Scorpio.

There is no connection or constellation between Uranus and Pluto in my natal chart.

Of course there will come a day when my grandma will have to leave me.
But if she would leave me now, under this transit, I would not only be very lonely (still no partnership). I also would have existential problems because as a student (I’ve just started my Masters studies in April) I would not be able to stay in our current apartment, the rent would be too high for me. There’s also a massive problem here on the apartment market - finding a new apartment would be very problematic.

Maybe someone can help me or has some experiences with Transit Uranus opposition Pluto.
I really would appreciate your help.

Lottowinner3883

Hello CapricornDE84,

I am an Aquarian born the same year as you. I've studied astrology somewhat obsessively since transit pluto conjuncted jupiter in my natal chart (2013).

Natal pluto is in my 2nd house of money - I had some credit card debt which was increased due to an expensive medical test for a stomach issue. My grandma gave me a gift check which shored up my finances when uranus (in the 8th) opposed natal pluto. I thought I had an ulcer but thankfully only(?!) have gastritis.

In November, my adopted 20-year old cousin committed suicide when transit mercury stationed on my natal uranus (trine natal moon) in the 3rd house. (Transit pluto in the 4th, transit uranus in the 8th).

Also, I've hit deer on two separate occasions while driving at night. I've never hit a deer before this year (again natal uranus resides in the 3rd house).

Many astrologers caution that this transit may not have a major impact on a person as uranus and pluto are not personal planets. I didn't notice major events for my mother and father when they had this aspect in the early-mid 2000s, but I didn't ask them if they had any either.

You'd have to look at all transits to the natal chart to get a better idea of what may be in store. The 2nd/8th houses for finances, 4th house for living conditions, and the 9th house for higher education. The well being of your grandmother is a lot more difficult to determine but if she is your mother's mother - 1st house and 7th house for father's mother.

Hope this helps.