Sharing my natal chart with you

kai

I decided to post my natal chart to ask for a reading please. I will also comment about things that have been true for me in life and that way you guys could also learn from my own chart about the aspects in terms of whether certain configurations have been valid or not in my life. This is my birth chart based on the city I was born, but I have been living overseas for 20 years now and I am currently 32. What are the negative and positive aspects you see pertaining to my personal/marriage relationships, finances/wealth, career and health?

A little about myself: No kids. I did have a miscarriage 8 years ago and got pregnant right away and had to have an abortion because I was dating someone much older than me while I was young, he had drinking issues, and he wasn't someone that I would have a future with let alone ruin my life by having a child with him. It was just one of those moments when I was in love (maybe it was lust, not love) with someone who was wrong for me. I got married at the age of 28 and that marriage was very out of the blue thing for me. We didn't even date...we jumped into marriage right away after meeting, but I was infatuated by him and fell in love. We got a divorce (over stupidity) after a year and with the duration of the divorce proceeding, it took another year, so just as fast as it all began, it ended the same way. This was 3 years ago, and I haven't had anyone since then because I guess part of me is still stuck with my ex.
I haven't had many relationships in my life, but most men, if not all, always lust over me, so that's really bizarre, but the lack of relationships in life is due to my unwillingness to date guys because it's only once in a million that I would like a man, so it feels like I am a loser in the relationship department, but the choices are there for me at the same time. Unless, there's lust or chemistry with the person, I am not attracted, and if I am not sexually/physically attracted, I can't be with that person let alone go to bed with them.

After doing my own research, I thought that Jupiter in 7th is a good thing. Brings luck in marriage? Nope...not in my case. Uranus I know is associated with divorce/breakups so that was true for me, but confused about what Jupiter is doing in my 7th. I am also confused whether I should be looking at my 7th house ruler for Pluto or Mars? I suppose if it's Pluto only, then the conjunction to Saturn isn't a good thing, huh? Yet, I have positive aspects to both Jupiter and Uranus except from my Sun. So I feel like there are positive indicators seeing that I also have good aspects flowing to my 7th house planets, but my life experience (so far!) shows that my relationships last only to a certain time. I'd like to have a child for sure, but at this age and lack of men whom I am attracted to, doesn't give me much hope in that regard unfortunately.

What's the condition of my overall chart? I would consider myself lucky in other departments though. I mean I've had an easy life, been financially well-off (not rich at all, but haven't had any difficulties either). I have good education from great university, but career-wise, I'm only starting at this age, so maybe Saturn in my 6th is also the indication of this? I don't know much about my Venus as my ascendant, so can't comment on that as I don't know what it represents in my case. I know that inheritence-wise, I am going to be well-off thanks to my parents in the future too.

I would be very grateful if you can read my chart and comment about certain aspects that define me please. I'd me more than happy to comment so this way it would be sort of like a learning experience/example fro both of us.

kimbermoon

Hi there; thanks for sharing:
yes Jupiter in the 7th may be considered beneficial for marriage, but that depends on the aspects that modify it's influence; for you, being joined with Uranus is considered rather unstable and unpredictable so you see the dichotomy of the conjunction. You then must also consider that Jupiter rules the 8th H and is square to the Sun, which modifies the potential benefits through marriage. The 8th H would represent the heightened focus on sexuality; Also consider that the ruler of the 7th is Pluto in conjunct with Saturn in the 6th. These would then also impede the promise of a good marriage. Your pregnancy issues would be the affect of Neptune's afflictions in the 8th.
Relationships begin through the 5th H, while the actual chemistry involved is described by the interaction between Moon, Mars and Venus in particular. Virgo is a dominant influence over the 5th, thus Mercury oppose Moon can suggest a denial of children.

What we see about your relationship chemistry is outlined by the conjunct of Venus/Mars in the 12th H Aries + Moon in Leo in the 4th. With the Moon in trine to Venus/Mars, this would suggest easy alliance with others, but not necessarily marriage. The volatility of the Aries energy could upset your experiences in love due to issues involving control or conflict, but also shows your ardency in terms of sexuality. As such, part of you wants to be in control of the relationship, and you may enact competitive tendencies with the partner. Issues of independence may also be involved, for fear of losing your own Identity to another. You may be argumentative and overly forthright in making demands from others. Mars/Pluto suggests underlying control issues or problems with anger management. Perhaps you fear being too dependent on others, due to the emotional sensitivity of your Pisces Sun.

Your Moon in Leo actually likes to create drama so long as you are in control of it.
You have a strong inner need for admiration and being the leader of 'the pride' which can go to extremes as times, in consideration of the Moon's afflictions. These represent the past relationship with the Mother and how that has been impacted on your psyche; also relating to your ideals of 'motherhood'. Emotional blockages from the past are often encoded in the Moon's influence, and afflictions involved therein will contribute much to your own interpersonal relationships; you may have difficulties with communication and self-expression[with Mercury], disappointment and loss [with Saturn] and your own sense of empowerment [with Pluto] causing potential crisis or trauma that may be hidden in your past. Did you ever feel that your mother was in crisis, and thus was somehow negligent or
incapable of providing the nourishment you needed as a child?
Consider also that the Moon and Sun were not in harmony and this relates in part to the relationship between the father and the mother in the past. They are the ones who set the example for your own later relationships, even though we seldom realize it on the conscious level.
In a general way, the Moon represents the things you feel you lacked in childhood, and thus shows your emotional needs in terms of relationship. You yearn for comfort and being pampered to stabilize your confidence.
Venus relates to both the ideals and the expectations you carry about love, and when afflicted points to unrealistic or impractical expectations. This is often the source of many relationships falling apart. As humans, we need to have our needs and expectations fulfilled, but thinking that others are supposed to fill these needs is a flawed philosophy. In the end we learn that fulfilment must be found from within.
Mars, in turn, relates to the desires and the will to seek out companionship, showing your underlying motivations in the pursuit of it.

Mars/Neptune and Mars/Pluto contribute further tension and frustration to your relationship chemistry, which are another factor for you to consider, in understanding your own chemistry. Our challenge is to harmonize these energies within the self, otherwise the energies can be unproductive or disruptive.
Peace does not alight until balance and harmony are achieved within the self.

kai

oh wow, you're 100% right. Let me mention that I do have a peaceful family (parents), but I feel like my mom was and still is critical of me as if I don 't live up to certain things that she envisions, but at the same time it's not too bad because she seems to be proud of my physical looks as in how I turned out to be. For example, she keeps rubbing in my face the fact that all her friend's children have married and have kids and are living normal family lives whereas I don't. She then criticizes that my career is only just beginning when others she knows have good careers by now. I feel like she could sometimes be manipulative too. In regard to my father, I don't have issues with him and I feel very much at ease with him. I might like him more than my mom at the subconcious level. I feel like my dad and I understand each other better and we're at harmony whereas I do get into conflicting situation with my mom more than with my father.

I'm disappointed to learn of all these negativity in my chart pertaining to my personality, because I didn't think it was that bad, but what you said about the control issues is very true. I feel like I am supposed to be in control of everything and when I am not, it makes me very weak and uncomfortable in my own skin. Maybe this is the only child syndrome where I've been my own person so to speak and grew up considerable independence from my parents with not too many restrictions, so I like being in control of my life and my self overall. I wish my relationship aspects weren't so bad as it seems like Venus, my 7th house ruler and the planets in my 7th are all afflicted, so that doesn't give at least 1-2 aspects to create harmony in that department.

In terms of that Venus and Mars, I have been told that I excerpt some type of sexual energy on men, and I have read about this before while I was trying to figure out my natal chart aspect by aspect. I told myself that if I don't marry, I will have a child within 3 years as my time is gradually running out, so I hope that negative aspect you mentioned about problems with children/fertility doesn't ruin my plan either.

Regarding my aggression, it does come out once in a while and I guess I have that energy stored in me. Yes, that Moon in Leo also makes me proud of myself (not sure for what though lol) and perhaps that gives me a dignified look (at least that's what I was told I have). I don't like it when people step on my ego as that makes me upset. I had major control issues with my ex when I was in a total control, but this could be from the fact that he was dependent on me in all aspects and for this reason he was submissive too, so I am not sure if things would have been different had he had a stronger personality for a man. Maybe the balance would not have been so tilted, so I see his fault in that too as oppose that being all my control issues. Thank you for your reading and I hope these comments were useful for you too )))

kai

P.S. Actually, I have been wondering about the condition of my PofF and Vertex because I can't find much info about the conjunction especially and I figured that only astrologer or someone deep into astrology might know. I don't know much how to read my PoF and Vertex, so would you mind briefly explaining the role they play in my chart? All I know is that PoF is where we're the most fortunate while vertex is just a trigger point where something major happens, is this right? I remember back in August when north node was transiting my PoF nothing happened, although I was expecting something major based on what I read, but when it was conjunct my Vertex, I got a job as a paralegal out of the blue, so that was a pleasant surprise/event for me. I suppose then my PofF isn't' as strong as my Vertex? I see that both points are located in my 6th house of everyday work and that job opportunity basically nailed it for me. So how would Vertex conj to PoF in 6th house Libra play out for me especially that I see positive aspects to both. I suppose I am trying to see if there's some sort of "calling" for me in my chart.

Izzy542

I believe very much that you will marry again - definatelly two marriages and have probably a happy marriage if you are the two alone. About kids note sure but if you do have - it will be only one and in much older age.I also believe that you are attracted to married men.

kai

Thank you. I want to get married again and having a failed experience once, I have learned many lessons to have a better relationship with a man. There was a time that I fell in love out of the blue to a married man while I was visiting my homeland and accidentally met him among a group of friends, but I had to leave eventually so that saddened me a lot, not to mention that he had a wife and two small kids, so I couldn't count on having a relationship with him even if I stayed in my homeland for a long time. It was one of the few times that I felt very strong chemistry with a man right away. This is how I know if I like the guy or not and I never fall for a man after being friends with him...it's either right away or doesn't happen at all :))

Shanti

Hi Kai

Many astrologers would have considered your Jupiter as being more of a 8th house influence, depending on aproach.
In placidus house system Jupiter is quite near the 8th house cusp, and many astrologers use an orb of a few degrees into the next house.

Also in Whole sign house system used by traditional astrologers, as well as vedic astrologers, your Jupiter lands in the 8th house.
And your Saturn is placed in 7th house, which would fit with some of your experience with older or unavailable partners, causing delays, but often give later success.

Best wishes
Stefan

kai

The different house systems is definitely one of my confusions. So which would be correct unless it's a matter of personal preference based on experience? Well, Saturn would explain the lack of partners and restrictions from MY side, but then again I did marry out of the blue (Uranus in 7th) without much dating and quickly divorced not to mention that Uranus itself represent divorce in the 7th house. Jupiter in 7th could also represent abundance of attractions to me (as in many men like me). This ***** that there's no set house system to use as it's making things more confusing.

Shanti

Yeah, it's part of astrology's multi level aproach. No single system is 100 % correct. Several can work at same time.
:smile:
Placidus sure give the indications you say. But the whole signs perspective certainly adds symbolic value.

The grand trine involving venus and Moon and Jupiter should give some pleasant free experiences in attraction and relationships as well. In spite of the saturnian factor, if discussing the whole sign version of the chart.

Personally I think even if using a quadrant based house system such as placidus, Koch et.c. Adding the perspective of whole sign placements give
valuable info.

kai

Thank )) I'll keep that info in mind in my individual study of astrology. Glad to hear that I have a positive grant trine ))) something good about my chart lol